Long John Vs Overmind

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

TurtleBack!
Team: Team ShellShockers

Long John Vs Overmind

Post by TurtleBack! » Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:38 pm

No stats lol

Ok so, I dont expect to come out alive, but I’ll try anyways.

A bit unexpected strat, but ima just go straight into the middle of their weapon, why? Cause their weapon has a hole in the bottom I can exploit, and get a lift/suplex in. I’ll do this and dominate the fight.

GL

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

Re: Long John Vs Overmind

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:27 pm

Overmind(3x): 6/5/1/5/3
Long John: 5/3/1/7/14
(speed/traction/torque/weapon/armor if anyone here is an ass enough to say BUT HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHICH NUMBER IS WHICH STAT despite the order of stats being standarized lol)

Strafing match lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooo
So i am faster, more maneuverable and i can even outpush him, this is ignoring the fact that i got 3 of these bots so lol.
That flipper would be able to damage me if it gets a good flip, how bad the damage depends on the angle i fall which could be anything really, i may survive with no problems or get that bot instantly taken out if i got bad luck. The trick is to not get flipped and always try to surround logn john before attacking with a random bot, i should be able to keep distance safely while doing this.
Do note that the flipper is a long plank shaped thing with perfectly flat empty sides, should be useless at getting under sideways, like in strafing, like all the bots in this match can.
Keep the fight near the middle, don't know exactly what the hazards do but with 3 armor it can't be good.
That thing has indestructible armor (too much for it's own good) so it wont be damaged in this fight(not like i was expecting much with 5 weapon) so all i have to do is juggle him for 3 minutes and survive. He may run out of CO2 knowing that it has a powerful flipper and that it relies exclusively on it to not die if it gets flipped, so if i flip him just let him there and move away so no log jonh landing on one of my bots BS. Shouldn't be too hard to consistently get him on his back.
If i need to put one of my bots back upright after it fails to bounce back upright because of bad luck one of my other bots can lower the speed of its spinner and hit it.
Dont do extra dumb shit.
GL HF
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53