Constrictor vs Crash Test Granny

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Mayfly
Team: Not Your Average Team

Constrictor vs Crash Test Granny

Post by Mayfly » Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:49 am

Hey look at that, I found the place to post RPs! Anyway, this is quite an unfortunate match for Granny, as most matches with the ol' girl are, but nonetheless, i'm gonna have to really try for this one. To start, there is literally no way I can get to the side without *KRONCH*, so i'm just going to back up a little bit so Granny is against the wall so he cant flank me from behind and I can see when he is flanking the side easier. If he flanks the side, turn as fast as 2 speed can go to try to get underneath him. If that somehow works or he box rushes onto my wedge, I'll push him around the arena and maybe use my lifter a little bit to move him around, but don't let him off the wedge until the end of the match or if I need to due to the rules. Good luck TBR!
Your Average Team
“Because it’s hard to be good, and it’s easy to be bad”

Current Record: 0-8

Robots(bold=Active, Italics=retired

Crash Test Grandma: 0-6

Boy Sprout: 0-2

British-Robotics

Re: Constrictor vs Crash Test Granny

Post by British-Robotics » Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:05 am

Start out aggressively and catch up to Crash Test Granny, I'm confident Constrictor can easily get underneath CrashTest Granny since there is no protection or any prevention on the chassis for Constrictor to attack. I won't bother flanking and attack head-on, the range on Crash Test Granny's weapon is not wide enough to be a threat so I might as well stay head-on. Crush away at all cost and hope to damage any electronics or puncture one of the wheels inside my opponents robot.

Good luck and may the best robot win. :)