deadshot vs Buzz Saw Bill

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

patrickrowberry

deadshot vs Buzz Saw Bill

Post by patrickrowberry » Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:31 am

me: fork set up-6/4/2/10/8

him: SPEED: 6 | TRACTION: 5 | TORQUE: 4 | WEAPON: 1 | ARMOR: 14

note: ok nether of us can do damage we more hitting each other for show at his piont its almost a live event fight lol so i expect a judges decision

secondly forks vs tray uhm no sure who wins and that worry's me a little as he out pushes me

Strat: let him come to me use my reach advantage to and just wedge lock to start on use the axe when i'm under, play a very canny fight hold back even if he out pushes me a bit i can reverse out of and ty turn him into the hazards with his own power i am no worrying about repeated hits here ether i will only hit when the oputiinity is right as if he gets under i will be stuffed so i will trying my best to wedge lock as much as possible and hold position and keep facing him

gg

TDG does ARC
Team: Team CSI

Re: deadshot vs Buzz Saw Bill

Post by TDG does ARC » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:54 am

Right this should be a fun fight, one thing I'll get out of the way at the start is I see no mention of them being hinged so I'll assume for this RP they are not, if they are well then it becomes a 50/50 wedge war lol.

Right so the strategy for this fight is incredibly simple, I'm a dustpan so I'm gonna do dustpan things, we are the same speed and I have more traction and double the torque so I will be more controlled while he's gonna struggle at times with that minus 2 traction, he doesnt use hinged forks so he has 4wd static and I'm 2wd static so I get under him 70% of the time, I'm not sure what the moving pin limits are but I intend to get under him, clamp that saw down, and drive him around bashing him into walls and holding him over the flame hazard as long as I can before releasing, when he tries to get away he hopefully oversteers so I can scoop him back up again easily and if he doesnt I still have the wedge advantage anyway, he can do no damage to me at all so I don't have to worry about that hammer, in fact if he fires it it makes things easier because he'll probably jump in the air.

If at any point he gets under me his wedge is shaped in a way my dustpan wont ride over it, and I have some pretty big back wheels so even if he gets under me I think I can outpush him, spinning and backing off the wedge is also a viable option if required, if for some reason my wheels end up not on the ground just flail the saw around until I fall off his wedge, and if I get flipped self righting should not be an issue.

TLDR; Go Skorpios mode baybay
Good luck : )
Just here to have a good time