CCL: Deadshot vs Death Metal

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Shaba117
Team: Team Stealth Productions

CCL: Deadshot vs Death Metal

Post by Shaba117 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:51 pm

Deadshot: 6/4/2/8/10 (+2 to wedge) - Anti Horizontal config
Death Metal: Spd: 4 // Tra: 2 // Tor: 1 // Wpn: 16 // Arm: 7 - angled-edge bar

So, Deadshot has a rather thin looking 12-armor plow that I can still cause 4 damage too (and 3 shock damage to the chassis with each hit). Any direct hit to the chassis is 8 damage. Meanwhile, Deadshot's hammer can, at the most, wield 2 damage - dents and divots.

Start out with typical 'show my wheels/rear to him' and get Deadshot to chase. Spin back around with the force of my weapon gyro and aim for a shot of the corners of the plow/areas behind the plow (those gray sides cover the wheels - wait, is this thing 2 or 4WD?). But yeah, I hit that and it'll likely disable one side of drive. If Deadshot doesn't fall for this, then change things up by varying my weapon direction. Try to keep the action in the center of the arena and not let Deadshot lure me towards walls and corners...you know where those hazards are...and the OOTA wall! If I find myself off the ground in a gyrodance, kill the weapon so I can get settled down quickly, then resume the attack. If the fight progresses far enough that the OOTA wall is lowered, take special care to only attack from the opposite side ( the recaoil might put me into the drums but that is > OOTA'd. I land enough hits to even just Deadshot's plow and that should eventually tear it off or significantly tear/warp it enough and cause shock damage to internal components so that I should be able to come out on top in a JD!

GL, Pat!

patrickrowberry

Re: CCL: Deadshot vs Death Metal

Post by patrickrowberry » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:53 pm

box rush, keep on shabas bot, hi him when he's stopped take him to harzods keep on top here simple

patrickrowberry

Re: CCL: Deadshot vs Death Metal

Post by patrickrowberry » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:05 pm

box rush, keep on shabas bot, hi him when he's stopped take him to harzods keep on top here simple