Green Eggs and Slam: 7/6/1/0/13
From what I’ve heard they decided not to FF *insert happiness noise*
- I want to start with my bot’s track starting facing sideways , now with my shell they can’t see that, I expect a box rush so I will just drive away when they get close and have them drive into the wall.
- After they hit the wall I want to rush in with one of my fork/wedglet wedges and get under them, then drop spinner into them, I want to try and hit the thwack arm.
- As always I always want forks facing them if they have a wedge facing me since they have a more powerful drive train my forks is the only advantage I’ve got, but if they start to spin I want to turn my wedge towards them and try to deflect them and/or get under and push them around.
- I also want to have my vert down and facing them to scare them a bit, but bring it up when they no longer have the wedge facing me, I will try to have the spinner as low as possible to try and hit them and lift up their wedge, then try to get under them in the split second their wedge is slightly in the air.
- If they get under me I’ll either try to swing my weapon down and try to hit them, or if I am amble to reach them spin my weapon around and swing violently whilst my shell spins and spits flames, to either dislodge myself or intimidate my opponent.
- If I get under them and am pushing them around I want to push them into the drums and try to keep them there as long as possible, whilst hitting them with my vert.
- If I get the chance, say I have them pinned not on the drums or they are disabled, I want to have my fire forks turned to them, I want grill their Slam and cook their eggs