This tourney will feature thirty-two heavyweight entries forming sixteen tag teams, in a single elimination format. One bot may be entered per person, so you have to team up with another user. Make sure to mention in sign-ups who your buddy is! If your partner FFs in a match but you don't, they follow anything you outline for them in your RP, or at least aid you to the best of their ability. A third place playoff and a first round loser's rumble will also feature.
Available here is the TriHard ruleset, as I'm dubbing it, which will be in use. For the most part it's an iteration on the CBC ruleset.
The following optional rules will be in place:
- Weapon Power Caps: An individual weapon may not have 16 or more power behind it.
- Assignable Armour Bonus Caps: Assignable Armour Bonuses cannot exceed +2.
- Gyroscopic Precession: Gyroscopic Precession bots are Allowed.
- Projectile Weaponry: Projectile weapons are Banned.
- Drones: Drones are Allowed.
- Due to the more complex nature of matches, RPs will have a cap of 250 words.
The Arena: Blockoland
Our hosts at Blockoland have provided this lovely arena for us. Each starting square should have enough space for both of your team's bots to fit in. The only hazards in this arena to speak of are the Stud Strips in the centre and corners of the arena, which will prove troubling for those who put a bit too much downforce on their wedges. No OotA zones, either. For the rumble, the two corner Stud Strips will be swapped out for two more starting squares, to fit the extra teams.
- The Monsterworks (?) and Team Design Flaw (?)
- Interrobang Robotics (?) and End of the Line LLC (?)
- Code Red Robotics (Shadow Mk. 6) and Team Riptide (?)
- Team British Robotics (?) and IceCubed Robotics (?)
- Team Loading (Boxic) and Team Eagle Robotics (?)
- Alpha Robotics (?) and Tartarus Robotics Group (?)
- Team Instant Regret (?) and Square Go Robotics (?)
- Oryx Robotics Group (Crabhammer) and Team Crustacean (?)
- Nighthawk Robotics (Wicked Witch) and Team Ink & Quill (Cthulhu's Creation)
- Ironside Industries (Blackwhite) and Team Code Silver (Hurricane 2)
- Team Worst Swordsman (?) and Pesky Robotechnics (Rule Bottania)
- Team Chad Kix (?) and ???
- Team Cardboard Pony (Pinkie Pie) and ???
Save The Date!
Signups for this tournament will close When both REDDIT and ROBOT3 wrap up., or potentially earlier if all slots get filled and everyone's finalized their bots. As standard for ARC, you will have one week to RP in each round.