Phathos 2 vs Chemcial Reaction

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

British-Robotics

Phathos 2 vs Chemcial Reaction

Post by British-Robotics » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:56 am

A spinner against the dark side, and that's Pathos....er 2. A much better version than it's previous but lets see hpw much it can whistand the power of Reaction.

Battle Plan

- The good news is that my opponent has no weaponry to protect it's self and I don't have to worry about that even if I spin up my weapon. As usual I'll start up my weapon as the match starts in preperation for Pathos' first assault. As long as I start up my weapon I'll move away in order for my attack to be fully threating and up to maximum power. That'll be my first tactic.

- The second tactic is to do a "sweeping" method where I'll allow Reaction to flank across the arena and clip Pathos on the sides or either angle and give him some trouble. To make some damage convincing I'll aim for that thin plate in front in order to gain some big points. The blades on my weapon should be strong enough to create some gashes on Pathos.

- My opponent is fast and blocky so the only tactic is to allow myself some space, make sure Reaction's spinning capacity is maximum and create some damage on either side of Pathos to earn points.

- I'll be patient and attack during the entire match.

Good Luck mate and may the best robot win.