Pizza that eats you vs Harbinger

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Tcrrr
Team: Code Red Robotics

Pizza that eats you vs Harbinger

Post by Tcrrr » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:52 am

Harbinger
WEDGE SET-UP
Speed: 9
Traction: 8
Torque: 4
Armor: 9 (+2 Top Armor)
Weapon: 0

PLOW SET-UP
Speed: 9
Traction: 8
Torque: 4
Armor: 9 (+2 Plow)
Weapon: 0

Pizza that eats you
3 speed
3 traction
1 torque
16 weapon
7 armor

So basically this will be any spinner vs any spinner killer. My strategy in this will be to hit him as many times as I can, as hard as I can, and hope he dies. There isn't really much I can do, as I'm slower, much slower, than him. I will stay away from the hazards, but I will make sure I don't go near the wall either.

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Re: Pizza that eats you vs Harbinger

Post by NWOWWE » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:59 pm

DIRECT INTERVENTION IS NECESSARY

Going with the plow

-Even with my plows extra armor, that weapon is no joke. Luckily I'm 3x faster, so that should be a big help avoiding hits. Wait for it to get into open space and use my speed to circle around to get to the rear. Scoop it up in the plow and ram it into the walls and shit.

-Keep up the aggression by slamming it around and try to keep it from bringing the weapon into play. There shouldn't be much need for thwacking unless I can take the spinning blade out of the equation. Only really worry about it if I need to really use the plow to tank hits and it ends up useless at some point and I need to bat him around.

-Stay aggressive as much as I can and keep clear of the blade as much as I can!

Good Luck!
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.