Rocket

Re: The Cherry Bomb Classic 3

Post by Rocket » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:47 am

Hard reserves: LW, HW, SHW

Soft reserve: MW

LW: HOBART 2: FEAR NAUGHT
Hobart 2 pics
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hobart 2: Fear Naught (Tracked drum spinnaaaaah/vertical flail spinnaaaaaaaah)
Speed: 7 | Traction: 4 (+1=5) | Torque: 1 | Weapon: 14 | Armour: 4 (+2 spinnaaaaaaaaaah) | Removable hinged forks

In ROBOT2, Hobart was something of a surprise package, garnering multiple wins with its fast-paced, hyper-aggressive style and honest-to-God vertical fucking flails. For CBC3, Team Worst Swordsman has elected to turn things up to eleven. Now getting in on that Black Dog vibe, Hobart 2: Fear Naught has had a comprehensive redesign of its track setup, allowing it to be invertible (though there's definitely still a srimech in there somewhere, I promise) and have a higher top speed. The machine also retains its unique attitude to flails; instead of using them like a conventional spinnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, Hobart spins them the "wrong" way and uses them as something analogous to a really fast electric axe. The chain flex that's a problem with using a flail as a conventional spinner thus magically becomes an advantage. With a much improved drivetrain and a hugely powerful weapon, Hobart 2 really does Fear Naught. Except other robots, because it's armoured with Dairylea slices and hope. =]

MW: DRAGONFIST
Dragonfist pics
ImageImage
Dragonfist (4WD Shell Spinnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah)
Speed: 3 | Traction: 1 | Torque: 1 | Weapon: 16 | Armour: 9 | FBS

With revisions to the internals making it a lot more reliable, Dragonfist is back and better than ever! Team Worst Swordsman's sole previous playoff hopeful is returning with its weird combination of horizontal flails and shell spinning. The weaponry now hits quite a lot harder, and we were able to skimp a bit on armour to get the shell up and running at full damage capacity. With the power turned up, Dragonfist is here to show people once again that flail meta is best meta. =]

HW: TABOR MARK 3: SOMEHOW THERE'S A THIRD ONE
Tabor Mark 3 pictures
ImageFrontal
ImageOblique shot
ImageTop down. Please note that the scoop isn't flush with the ground in this shot, and is instead at about a thirty-degree angle. When it is, there's plenty of room for the turret to turn without the scoop getting snagged on anything.
ImageThe meme will never die.
Interchangeable scoops
Type 1 Meme-Sized Plough; shot here to demonstrate ground clearance, hence why the side skirts are missing.Image
Type 2 Anti-Rambot Wedge, the anti-monstertrucking spikes of which actually contain some very small Egyptians.
ImageImage
Type 3a/b Anti-HS ABR Plough. 3a is a plain wedge, 3b is the one with the teeth
Type 4 Omni-Directional Assault Spatula. Modelling the googly eyes took me quite a lot longer than I'm willing to admit.
Tabor Mk. 3: Somehow There's A Third One (4WD omni-directional assault spatula)
Speed: 6 | Traction: 4 | Torque: 3 | Weapon: 7 (5 turret / 5 lifter) | Armour: 10 (+2 lifter) | Actuated Wedge

She's back, baby. Tabor Mark 3 is a very different beast from the falling-over-trons of competitions past. She's now sporting a much longer wheelbase, hinged side skirts, shock-mounting for the arms as well as on the interchangeable scoops, a completely rebuilt turret (complete with branding and a pretty sick logo), and a snazzy new paint job. All things being equal, the old girl should now be able to lift much more effectively and without pitching forward all the time, which I hear helps. With powerful drive and defensive prowess, it might finally be Tabor's time to shine. Do your worst.

SHW: KEGATRON
KEGATRON pics
ImageImageImage
KEGATRON (2WD full-body drum spinnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah)
Speed: 5 | Traction: 6 (-1=5) | Torque: 1 | Weapon: 12 | Armour: 6 | FBS

KEGATRON, and yes you do have to spell it like that, is a full-body drum that asks the question: "What if HUGE, but considerably more stupid?". Built from whatever happened to be lying around the shed, including a beer barrel for the weapon, Team Worst Swordsman have honed their machine into something more powerful than it probably deserves. Deceptively quick off the mark and easy to pilot for something as vast and spinny as it is, KEGATRON's looking to score some OOTAs with its high-torque full-body drum while the team works on rebuilding and redesigning their other extant superheavyweight.

TEAM WORST SWORDSMAN
"The world's best swordsman doesn't fear the second-best; he fears the worst swordsman, because he can't predict what the idiot will do."

Active Roster:-
VEXED!
LW: TRILOBITE! (1-0) (Lifetime: 3-4)

Cherry Bomb Classic 4
MW: DRAGONFIST (6-1) (Lifetime: 15-9)
HW: TABOR MARK 4 (4-3) (Lifetime: 12-14)

Full Roster
Lifetime Figures: 42-51 (0.452)

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:19 am

Lw/mw/hw, soft reserve shw

Cuddle Time! - Lightweight

rear wedge is hinged. Front can either have forks or lifting plate - both are applicable with either the primary or secondary configuration. In the even that I need to put on the extra tough front forks or ass wedge, the powerful and quick clamp motor can be switched out for a light one that is quick but has little clamping strength (and is functionally a hammer), in addition to switching out the lifter motor for a lighter and less powerful one.

Speed: 7 / Traction: 6 / Torque: 1 / Weapon: 7 (5 clamp/5 lifter) / Armor: 9 (+2 front OR rear wedge)

Secondary Config:

Speed: 7 / Traction: 6 / Torque: 1 / Weapon: 4 (1 hammer/3 lifter) / Armor: 10 (+3 front OR rear wedge)

Scion - Middleweight

wedge with overhead thwack. originally made by ChaosFerret. removable static wedge spike things.

Speed: 9 / Traction: 7 / Torque: 4 / Weapon: 0 / Armor: 10 (+3 to white part of wedge OR red part of wedge OR just the middle of the wedge (disincluding the side shields))

Chimera - Heavyweight

abr wedge:

alt forks:

seen some people talkin SHIT about 4-bars so she's here to kick your asses. red wedges are vertically shock mounted such that they act as hinged, as are the abr wedge and alternate forks

Speed: 8 / Traction: 6 / Torque: 2 / Weapon: 5 / Armor: 9 (+1 front (includes only silver parts attached to the weapon) OR top (doesn’t include weapon))

Delorean Cowboy - Super-Heavyweight

Speed: 3 / Traction: 2 / Torque: 1 / Weapon: 16 / Armor: 8

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:11 am

Team Blood Gulch

LW: Phobos Anomaly

Phobos Anomaly 2 by Floating Castle Robotics on Sketchfab

You can't keep the good Barons down! And what's this? Configs? On my team? It's more likely than you think! We've got a basic hammer config and a clamp/saw config. So you could face one of each or 2 of one type! Tread tracks for traction baby!

Hammer Config:
Speed: 4
Traction: 1 (+1 track bonus)
Torque: 1
Armor: 6
Weapon: 12

Saw/Clamp Config:
Speed: 4
Traction: 1 (+1 track bonus)
Armor: 9 (+3 to clamp)
Weapon: 7 (5 saw/5 clamp)

MW: Harbinger

Guess who's back again? Standard 2WD, fully invertable, speedy thwackbot who can either use a standard sturdy wedge when he needs to ASSUME DIRECT CONTROL of a fight, or a reinforced plow for when DIRECT INTERVENTION IS NECESSARY. Plow and wedge set-ups are both hinged and so is the thwack tail.

WEDGE SET-UP
Speed: 9
Traction: 8
Torque: 4
Armor: 9 (+2 Top Armor)
Weapon: 0

PLOW SET-UP
Speed: 9
Traction: 8
Armor: 9 (+2 Plow)
Weapon: 0

HW: Meta Ridley

The big bad undercutter is back! 2WD and and can function as an overcutter when inverted. Also has a hinged thwack tail to swipe away any opponents. Tail has a max rotation limit of 90 degrees either way (so it can't flop over on top of the chassis or on the disc).

Speed: 5
Traction: 3
Armor: 7
Weapon: 14

SHW: Final Boss

Everyone's favorite SHW flipper is back once again! 4WD with hinged skirting all around. Can move while inverted and can use the flipper arm to self right.

Speed: 7
Traction: 6
Torque: 2
Armor: 10
Weapon: 5
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Tcrrr
Team: Code Red Robotics

Post by Tcrrr » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:43 am

Here is my lineup for this
Here is my HW, Shadow Mk 5, it has a stat spread of
5 speed
4 traction
1 torque
13 weapon
7 armor
2019-01-22.png
2019-01-22.png (756.98 KiB) Viewed 9755 times
It is a compact drum spinner similar to flick! From bugglebots in performance, and looks, it can OOTA stuff with it's drum, and it is a little bit of a glass Cannon

And here is my MW, Pizza that eats you, it has a spread of
3 speed
3 traction
1 torque
16 weapon
7 armor
2019-01-20_3.png
2019-01-20_3.png (777.75 KiB) Viewed 9752 times
It's a tombclone, and it's meant to be eaten, but it may dish out a hit or 2

And here is my LW, Tiny torque, it has a spread of
8 speed
8 traction
3 torque
0 weapon
11 armor (+2 plow)
2018-12-26_1~2.png
2018-12-26_1~2.png (161.33 KiB) Viewed 9752 times
This has 6 wheels, and it can go a little faster than ludicrous speed, it also has a hinged wedge
Last edited by Tcrrr on Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:29 am, edited 8 times in total.

attackfrog
Team: Aquatic Robotics

Post by attackfrog » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:07 am

Presenting Aquatic Robotics' most emo-sounding team to date:

LW: The Gnasher
[Sketchfab Render] [TinkerCAD Model]
-
gnasher-main.jpg
gnasher-main.jpg (82.53 KiB) Viewed 9748 times
3D Preview
The Gnasher is a wiiide 4WD eggbeater robot. Its weapon is mounted on two hinged fork-arms on either side of it. It is the latest of my "demonic robots with teeth" series, which I have yet to figure out how to really decorate properly. Oh well. At least it's got some cool rims: check out the Sketchfab render to see them.

Stats: 6 Speed / 5 Traction / 1 Torque / 11 Weapon / 8 Armor (+1 to the green wheel shields)

MW: Psychosis
-
psychosis-main.jpg
psychosis-main.jpg (111.36 KiB) Viewed 9747 times
3D Preview
Psychosis is a robot so insane it's said that to just look upon it is to go mad! Upon its 4WD chassis is mounted a lifting arm with a spinning weapon on the end. It can be used either as a plow or, when raised high enough to clear the ground, as an overhead spinner. On either side is a small hinged wedge.

Stats: 6 Speed / 5 Traction / 1 Torque / 14 Weapon (12 spinner / 2 lifter) / 4 Armor

SHW: Cruelty
-
cruelty-main.jpg
cruelty-main.jpg (53.4 KiB) Viewed 9747 times
cruelty-configs.jpg
cruelty-configs.jpg (58.23 KiB) Viewed 9747 times
3D Preview
Cruelty is kind of a spiritual successor of my last heavyweight, Speed Bison. It too is a somewhat unconventional lifting plow: the front drive pods are hinged and move up and down when linear actuators in the rear drive pods extend and retract. Some high-resistance springs help cushion the system. Like The Gnasher, it's also very wiiiide.
Cruelty has three configurations (though I only rendered one in Sketchfab): A Duck-style ram, a rack of forks, and a big & tall plow.

Stats: 8 Speed / 7 Traction / 4 Torque / 1 Weapon / 10 Armor (+2 ram/forks/plow)
Last edited by attackfrog on Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Fixed Psychosis's stats

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:46 pm

Reserve for all weight classes.

LW: Ayame
https://pasteboard.co/Id5KB1i.png
The Cherry Blossom Dancer of ARC returns... And this time, in actual polygons! Still named and themed after Ayame, the street performer-turned-kunoichi from the rather kickass fighting game series Power Stone, this peppy little rear-hinged flipper comes back again to show off her awesome ninja skills.

She still has the yukata sleeve-like rounded panels and thick armour all-over for maximum defence, very powerful 2WD with raised rear wheels for maximum speed and agility, and of the course the pneumatic flipper; designed with the ability to combo and easily self-right even with minimal gas in mind. So both as cute and as deadly as ever! What more could you ask for? :P

Speed: 8
Traction: 7
Torque: 2
Armour: 11
Weapon: 2 (Pneumatic Flipper running on Low Pressure)

Notes: Can quickly and effectively self-right. Raised rear wheels give her the ability to easily drive off wedges, and the weight is spaced mostly at the front and where the wheels are; not enough to affect the turning, but enough to prevent her from rearing up and doing wheelies. Has a Dreadnought-like layer of armour just under the flipper for additional protection, and the rest of the flipper is under the thicker panels at the front (including the corners), so even if the lower panel breaks, it'll still work with the rest of it underneath.

MW: Jackal
https://pasteboard.co/Id5Kg3m.png
After a long absence from ARC since 2013, the title-winning grizzled veteran of FRR: No Mercy once again emerges from the trenches; with a completely new and modernised build from the original bot.

Still based on the all-in-one Sewer Snake-like lifter and overhead flipper/srimech/clamp hammer design, it's been updated with a lower and much more heavily-armoured chassis and front scoop, stronger torque/acceleration, and improved versatility from both a stronger top bar and an interchangeable Anti-Vert setup with an armoured jackal head-shaped scoop and Diesector-esque hammers.

Speed: 6
Traction: 5
Armour: 12
Weapon: 3 (Bi-Rotational Electric Lifting Scoop with Overhead Flipper/Srimech/Clamp/Hammer Bar running off the same mechanism. Can be switched for an Anti-Vert Jackal Head and dedicated Hammer Setup.)

Notes: Completely invertible, and can also self-right using the top bar when necessary. The Primary and Secondary Weapons are run off the same mechanism (As demonstrated by Luzifer here; http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... ifer_2.jpg), enabling them to bypass the Multiple Weapon Rule. Is named and themed after the MWMIK 'Jackal' armoured vehicle, currently in service with the British Army.

HW: Dreadnought MK4
https://pasteboard.co/Id5JHrl.png
Everyone's favourite Front-hinged Flipper returns from R.E.D.D.I.T. for another shot at the HW title; you know who he is, you know what he does, and he's ready once again to kick ass, take names, and put some bots out of the arena!

Torque: 3
Weapon: 3 (Pneumatic Front-Hinged Flipper running on Low Pressure)

Notes: Can effectively self-right, and the front forks are mounted in an ARMOX base and limited to a range of 5-10 degrees maximum either way to stop them being used against it. For fighting spinners more effectively, the forks can be removed for a solid ARMOX wedge tip. Is named after HMS Dreadnought (S101), the UK's first Nuclear Submarine.

SHW: Black Mamba
https://pasteboard.co/Id5K0gh.png

Also returning from the early days of ICR is the sinister SHW serpent herself, Black Mamba! Gone is the Barrier-esque previous design; in favour of a greatly-modernised and refined version of the original. She now runs on a much lower chassis with thicker armour for improved defence, and a more dependable drivetrain with a Tornado-like focus on high torque and reaching her top speed almost immediately to keep opponents under control.

The most notable change however, is in her weaponry. The four-bar electric lifter has been switched in favour of a faster and stronger rear-hinged one for greatly-improved self-righting and defence with the pressing wedge -- which also powers a set of rack-and-pinion-driven forks underneath to improve stability/traction and keep her from toppling over forward, greatly improving Mamba's ability to lift and carry even the heaviest bots!

With all the fear of the dark and all the agonising death from her real-life namesake, Mamba will soon make you glad you're not encountering her in the middle of nowhere...

Traction: 5
Weapon: 4 (Electric Lifting Arm with attached rack-and-pinion forks for extra stability.)

Notes: Can self-right and is completely invertible. The forks are mounted on a punching bar-like rack-and-pinion system that runs off the same motor as the lifter; which protrude outward when the Lifter opens, and retract when it closes, allowing it to more easily lift opponents and keep all its wheels on the ground without toppling over forward. They also have some leeway behind the lifter mechanism as well to enable it to press down to about 5-10 degrees, which the skirts are there for to grant it optimal wedging capabilities -- even with the pressing wedge active -- as and when needed. Due to running off the same mechanism as the main weapon, it costs no extra points.
Last edited by GF93 on Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:15 am, edited 10 times in total.

Mystic2000
Team: Myst Inc

Post by Mystic2000 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:05 pm

Reserving for SHW and HW:

SHW: Maurdread

ICE powered drum spinner, fuel pump + injector to make sure the ICE can run even when the robot is inverted, now you're probably thinking "wait, this is pointless, this bot can't even run inverted", which is true, BUT, see those gray arches on the top, those are KE-transfer srimech arms, hence why i needed the ICE to operate even when inverted, has a steep ABR like front armor setup so that HS don't rekt me too hard, and yes that gray cylinder at the back is the fuel tank, and yes those are exposed pipes, basically i just want an excuse to have this thing turn into a bonfire at least once, so if i fight a spinner or something and he gets to my ass and i'm screwed, i'll let writers have fun blowing this thing up in flames.

Stats:
Weapon: 14
Traction: 3

HW: Golden Blaze

Random overhead with a front wedge just in case the bar happens to break down

Traction: 2
Weapon: 15
Last edited by Mystic2000 on Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mole55

Post by Mole55 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:51 pm

I would say reserve for all weight categories, but dear god this filled up before I managed to get home lol.

I'll soft reserve MW, but reserve for everything else

LW: Sleipnir

Alternate wedges:

Plow config

Anti-axe and vertical flail

Everyone's favourite (only) 8WD wedge. It's pretty simple. The hinged forks can be flicked up by VSs, meaning that the robot will not be thrown when hit vertically in the forks.

Spd:8/Tra:8/Trq:2/Wep:0/Arm:12 (+1 wedge/forks)

MW: Athena (4WD Saw/VS thing)

HW: Spitfire

It lifts, it clamps and it SPITS FIRE FROM ITS MOUTH

Spd:6/Tra:6/Trq:2/Wep:6(4 flame/4 lift/clamp)/Arm:10

SHW: TAT

A now desentientised 4WD drum spinner.

No, it can't be high-centred at the back.

and yes the wedgelet is hinged

Spd:6/Tra:5/Trq:1/Wep:12/Arm:6
Last edited by Mole55 on Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:06 pm, edited 11 times in total.

NFX

Post by NFX » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:06 pm

Reserve for SHW, soft reserve MW and LW. Will have a think on who's joining Agent X for this.
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:51 pm

TEAM COVENANT

Lightweight
Eudial II
Front view
Front view
Eudial2.png (1.93 MiB) Viewed 9787 times
Rear view
Rear view
Eudial2_RV.png (1.8 MiB) Viewed 9787 times
Speed: 4 | Traction: 3 | Torque: 1 | Armour: 7 (+1 bar) | Weapon: 15

Back because Gabe wants revenge on her or some shit, or because I felt like it, or whatever. :V

Angled IceWave style spinner. 2 wheel drive near the front, has three heavy wedges on axles in the front, two side skirts, and a static toothed plow at the rear, which she leans on due to the placement of her 2WD. The front and side wedges/skirts are on limiters and will not rotate up into the path of the blade, so no Final Destiny tactics for you. Spinning blade angles down at the front and up at the back, can be spun either direction, and can be paused mid-battle if any meager ram-bot tactics are needed. Should be able to throw the bot over if inverted, but it's not a for-sure thing.

----
Middleweight
(soft reserve)
----
Heavyweight
(soft reserve)
----
Superheavyweight
(soft reserve)

----

Also imgur now sucks and reduces the image quality of your stuff. :V
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

Post by winternimbus » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:04 pm

hard reserve for LW, MW, and SHW, and soft reserve for HW.

"Fighting our robots means that your robot will end up MIA, KIA, or OOTA."

--

LW: Harrowdown Hill

bars setup

anti-vs setup

Traction: 4
Weapon: 9
Armor: 10 (+2 front wedges)

I'm coming home, i'm coming home--to make it alright, so dry your eyes. We think the same things at the same time, we just can't do anything about it.

And now for a robot that might have a conventional enough design, but a somewhat unconventional purpose. Harrowdown Hill is a 2WD control VS that's designed to fling it's opponents around the arena and stay on top of them to keep on scoring points, instead of directly doing damage to them. The front wedge is hinged, but only at around 5-10 degrees downward, and is also shock-mounted, to help reduce direct chassis damage.

It's also named after a great song from Thom Yorke's solo album The Eraser, that I recommend you to go check out if you have the time.

--

MW: Neophyte Redglare

Weapon: 2 (1/1 split between the lifting wedge and forks)
Armor: 12 (+1 front wedge)

In an event that pretty much everyone saw coming--after basically making the playoffs in ROBOT2, but didn't exactly make it because I had dipped out from the community at the time, Redglare is back--in the same setup as she was in during ROBOT2. The weapons are electric motor-operated lifters, and have been set to operate independently. The wedge can move around 45 degrees up and down, and the lifting forks can move 90 degrees forward. In order to prevent Square Wave Syndrome when lifting opponents up on it's wedge, the back of the robot is filled with counterweight ballasts. You know the deal by now.

--

HW: No, Dude! You'll Get Crushed!

clamps down

Traction: 5 (+1 track bonus)
Weapon: 5 (3/3 split between the clamp and the saws)
Armor: 10 (+2 front plow)

Completely ridiculous design incoming. And a ridiculous name to boot.

No, Dude! You'll Get Crushed! is a design akin to Red Devil, but on crack. So, how does this design might work? It's pretty simple, as the top clamps and srimech share the same system. (the bottom forks are unpowered, and are hinged, but on a ~5-10 degree limiter downwards, same goes for the front plows of the robot.) The general gist behind No, Dude! You'll Get Crushed is that I can sneak up on my opponent, clamp down on them with my clamp, and let the saws on the front grind away at my opponent--thus creating sparks that'll woo the judges and accumulate points.

Fuck me, I think I need to go to bed.

--

SHW: Space Cadet

flipper active

Weapon: 2
Armor: 12 (+1 front wedges)

Fuck you, it's January Space Cadet!

Back from R4, and practically unchanged from it's debut season, Space Cadet is a 4WD 4-bar flipper a-la Ziggy and Son Of Ziggy, but more or less based off of Bronco with the theming of Escape Velocity. Since i did forget to state this in Space Cadet's post in R4, the front America Offline wedges of Space Cadet ARE hinged, but on a ~5-10 degree limiter downwards.

Evil Toaster

Post by Evil Toaster » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:10 pm

Time to enter something I guess

MOD EDIT: It's a HEAVYWEIGHT. There now people can see the weight class at a glance.

Bang!
Speed-5
Traction-3
Torque-1
Weapon-15
Armor-6
https://skfb.ly/6Gt7J (I forgot who I need to credit for this)
Bang! Is a simple, even down to the stat line, Eggbeater. Designed to make its name happen when it’s weapon gets up to speed and makes contact with any part of your bot it can do so with. The 2 wheel drive heavyweight isn’t one to be messed with, and I’m not going to finish this joke because I forgot I could swear on this site or not. I plan on making this a hard reserve being it is the only thing I’m bothering to enter. Random detail.

Bang! by Floating Castle Robotics on Sketchfab

TO Edit: embedded your picture. Also it's me you need to credit, you dinkus.

Madman
Team: Tartarus Robotics Group

Post by Madman » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:58 pm

Tartarus Robotics Group

LW: Blood Eagle

Blood Eagle by Floating Castle Robotics on Sketchfab

Replacing Alex's Blue Max is this monster HS that's all range and power. Yes, the blade is just short enough to get the +4 armour bonus. Has a lot of ground clearance just so it can monstertruck all your wedges and laugh. Can be run as an undercutter or overcutter.

Stats: 4 speed / 2 traction / 1 torque / 16 weapon / 7 amour

SHW: Santangelo

Santangelo by Floating Castle Robotics on Sketchfab

It's a classic britflipper, but with a low-power bricky stat spread. Hey, no brick shaming. Rear-hinged, and all or any of the little wedge teeth are removable. If a spot opens up in MW, I'd rather have it there with a stat spread of 7/6/2/2/13 and I'll throw Krakatoa in SHW.

Stats: 8 speed / 7 traction / 2 torque / 1 weapon / 12 armour

Tartarus Robotics Group: Infinitely wise and merciful since 2016
(don't ask about before that)

Black Dog ||| Hellhound V ||| Blood Eagle ||| Santangelo ||| Hellhound VII ||| Hoarfrost

Mechanized Mayhem: 0-0
Heavyweight: Danger Zone (0-0)
CBC4: 26-5
Featherweight: Black Dog III (6-2)
Lightweight: Blood Eagle (7-1)
Middleweight: Hoarfrost (9-0) CHAMPION!
Heavyweight: Santangelo (5-2)
Current Roster: 183-40 (.821)
Black Dog (ROBOTS - MW*, ROBOTS3 - FW, CBC4 - FW): 26-5
Blood Eagle (CBC3 - LW*, CBC4 - LW): 15-2
Danger Zone (Mechanized Mayhem - HW): 0-0
Detroit Iron (ICEcrown - SHW): 6-2
Hellcat (Thunder Underground - MW): 2-0
Hellhound (R: Extinction - HW, Pressure Drop - HW, RB2 - HW, ROBOTS - HW, New Blood - HW*, ROBOTS 3 - HW*, Thunder Underground - HW): 46-11
Hoarfrost (RB2 - MW, Armageddon! - MW, Ruination 4 - LW, Thunder Underground - LW, CBC4 - MW*): 23-5
Krakatoa (Robo-Con - LW, Ruination 4 - SHW, Thunder Underground - LW): 11-2
Meanstreak (RB2 - LW, Ruination 4 - HW): 10-3
Santangelo (CBC3 - SHW*, CBC4 - HW): 13-3
Sundancer (Ruination 4 - MW, R: Revival - MW, REDDIT - HW, R: Evolution - FW): 21-4
Talons Out (ROBOTS - FW): 10-3
Thundercaller (Vexed!): 1-0
Yet to Fight
Hadean, Intimidator, Kurosaki-kun, Midnight Sun, Neon Rampage
Retired
Eye of Newt, Morality, Savage, Tiger, Vicious, Wild Child
ARC Hall of Fame
Hellhound - #1
Black Dog - #2
Blood Eagle - #11
Sundancer - #24
Hoarfrost - #49