ICECrown Week 5: Steelhead vs IMMA SCATMAN

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

ICECrown Week 5: Steelhead vs IMMA SCATMAN

Post by Trihunter » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:11 pm

Steelhead: Speed: 6 / Traction: 5 / Torque: 2 / Weapon: 5 / Armour: 12

IMMA SCATMAN: Speed: 7 / Traction: 6 / Torque: 2 / Weapon: 3 (2 dustpan-lifter, 2 chainsaw/tread) / Armor: 12 (+1 side prongs)
Seems Noah's woke strategy is to not RP so nobody knows how to deal with his bot. Overall, it's gonna be tough. He's got the better drivetrain, and I think he's got the better wedge too, but I'm not sure. Anyway, take it slow from the start, attempt to angle in and get a prong to go under their wedge. Our objective is to throw them over, so we can effectively get around their back and then pressure them from there, shunting around the arena and tossing them around and the like. Take it fairly slow this match, focus on not letting them get around. Our drivetrains should be close enough together to let me cock-block any non-frontal attempts he tries to make, whilst I can take advantage of any risky plays he makes to try and get around. As usual, try to toss them over and stall them out ASAP. tl;dr: Take it slow, angle in, don't let them get around the sides, go ham once they're flipped over with their back facing us.

Best of luck to the opposition.

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

Re: ICECrown Week 5: Steelhead vs IMMA SCATMAN

Post by V900 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:53 pm

tread setup

be aggressive, angle in a lot, he has slightly lower speed so that should be pretty easy

the only ICE on my robot controls a 1pt chainsaw so i don't think being flipped will be that much of an issue

if angling doesn't work then i'll mix things up by going head-on and using the tread to skrrt skrrt under his wedge

gl hf