Kody's render thread

Get your creative juices flowing and submit your own media, art, ariticles, or whatever you think people will find at least mildly entertaining to this site. We promote intelligence.
Siphai

Kody's render thread

Post by Siphai » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:00 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Badnik96</dt><dd>Nov 16 2016, 05:25 PM</dd></dl><div>might as well paint it green and call it whipcoil tbh[/quote]NOT this though

Badnik96

Kody's render thread

Post by Badnik96 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:42 pm

people keep misreading my sarcasm
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Kody's render thread

Post by That Kode Guy » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:34 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Siphai</dt><dd>Dec 1 2016, 11:00 PM</dd></dl><div>thius looks familiar[/quote]wait, you're alive? holy shit you're alive
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

Wolf51-50

Kody's render thread

Post by Wolf51-50 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:58 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Dec 2 2016, 01:34 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Siphai</dt><dd>Dec 1 2016, 11:00 PM</dd></dl><div>thius looks familiar[/quote]wait, you're alive? holy shit you're alive[/quote]He lives&#33; :v:
Alpha Robotics - Embrace the carnage!

Recent Tournaments:

ROBOT2
FW: Apocalyptic Peacekeeper (2-3)
LW: Backstab 3 (3-3) [Lifetime 11-8]
MW: Outrage 2 (4-1) [Lifetime 6-3]
HW: Tulta Munille (3-2)

Ruination: The Upheavel
LW: White Lightning (1-6) [Lifetime 4-8]
MW: Diablo Genesis (5-3) [Lifetime 10-5]
HW: Coup de Grâce (2-5) [Lifetime 13-9]
SHW: Fenrir (6-2) [Lifetime 7-3]

Reckoning: The Revival
MW: Vovoka (4-1) [Lifetime 10-3]

tune in next time on ARC when I one-up Boto by posting my vast collection of Thomas The Tank Engine hentai on the Discord :V -HFL

MassimoV

Kody's render thread

Post by MassimoV » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:47 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Nov 10 2016, 02:16 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NFX</dt><dd>Nov 10 2016, 02:14 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Nov 10 2016, 02:09 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NFX</dt><dd>Nov 10 2016, 02:07 PM</dd></dl><div>I think if you have to specify "This is less than 33% surface area", you shouldn't get the bonus. =P[/quote]fite me[/quote]Still better than Heretic. :v:[/quote]You know what Heretic's better than tho

Image[/quote] :dirk:

That Kode Guy

Kody's render thread

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:36 pm

Cut Throat

New NARCO entry.

It's an axe. :v: A battle-axe, to be more precise. The axe can be fitted on either way whether I need a slice or a pierce. There's no blunt weapon here since that would defeat the purpose of the name. :v: Hits on both ends, but has a stopper just in case I whiff a shot at the rear. Can self-right obv.

2WD at the front, hinged ABR plow. Leans on the wheels and the rear end, so the rear is actually a decent wedge if you can overlook how below-average in size it is. :v:

Wolf51-50

Kody's render thread

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:06 pm

That's not enough blood on that robot :v:
Alpha Robotics - Embrace the carnage!

Recent Tournaments:

ROBOT2
FW: Apocalyptic Peacekeeper (2-3)
LW: Backstab 3 (3-3) [Lifetime 11-8]
MW: Outrage 2 (4-1) [Lifetime 6-3]
HW: Tulta Munille (3-2)

Ruination: The Upheavel
LW: White Lightning (1-6) [Lifetime 4-8]
MW: Diablo Genesis (5-3) [Lifetime 10-5]
HW: Coup de Grâce (2-5) [Lifetime 13-9]
SHW: Fenrir (6-2) [Lifetime 7-3]

Reckoning: The Revival
MW: Vovoka (4-1) [Lifetime 10-3]

tune in next time on ARC when I one-up Boto by posting my vast collection of Thomas The Tank Engine hentai on the Discord :V -HFL

The Monsterworks
Team: The Monsterworks

Kody's render thread

Post by The Monsterworks » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:37 am

Looks fucking badass.
Mastodon... Extinction (HW)
Osiris... Armageddon! (MW)
Elrathia... ROBOTS (LW)
Magnolia Pico... Ruination 4 (MW)
RipTide... ROBOT2 (FW)
Black Diamond... Cherry Bomb Classic 3 (HW)
MADSCIENCE... ROBOTS 3 (LW)
Abyss... ROBOTS 3 (MW)

The Monsterworks: 214-57 (.790) ...Probably up to no good.
Cherry Bomb Classic IV: 25-4
Finishing Move: 6-2
Magnolia Pico: 6-1
Magnolia Grande: 6-1
Glacier III: 7-0
ROBOTS 3: 21-6
Sixpounder: 3-4
MADSCIENCE: 9-1 Champion!
Abyss: 9-1 Champion!

That Kode Guy

Kody's render thread

Post by That Kode Guy » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:26 am

General post in render thread just because.

Nice to know the computer I bought didn't actually come with a separate HDD or CD/DVD drive, so I'm forced to rip those out of my old computer and put them in the new one. Luckily I had already bought a 4TB Seagate HDD to replace the one that came with it (and the old computer wouldn't recognize most of the space on the Seagate one anyway), but I still have to wipe all the data on the Seagate HDD before I can put it in the new computer.

Case in point; I'm without a desktop computer for a few days, but once the drive's wiped, I should be able to install the OS and get all my old stuff back. When I do, I have an idea for a revamped version of BlackRose in the wings, and possibly a retextured Eudial. Maybe for Zach's Vexed thing, idk.

Unfortunately that's low on my priority list atm. I've not been feeling in the ARC mood lately tbh, so I may put off Ruination 4 and let Spatula run RB2, without competing in it. I need a break from this non-stop competing and writing, and I haven't really prepared R4 well at all, so I might as well take a break.

As an aside, I'd hoped as a break from the grief of the dumb computer issues, and being pretty damn sick for the past week, I'd have managed to get Pallas and Ceres to get their sweeps for a slight bit of good news, but nope. Maybe I'll get no Tag Team final either.

I guess that's paltry compared to the irl issues I'm having... but, uh... yeah. I'm miserable.

Sorry. I'll stop sullying the thread with my petty complaining now. :/ tl;dr - I suck.

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Kody's render thread

Post by GF93 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:38 am

Damn, sorry to hear that. :(

Definitely though, if it is getting that bad, I would suggest that taking it easy on the ARC front for a while would be the best thing to do.
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

BEES

Kody's render thread

Post by BEES » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:35 am

Looking at some of these new designs... almost makes me glad you're skipping Robot Bastards. I dodged a bullet didn't I?

That Kode Guy

Kody's render thread

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:50 pm

got my rendering stuff back

played some senran kagura: shinovi versus

realized how bae hikage is

snek lady wills this to be

----

Hikage III

shameless rip-off of The Demonic Element 3, made by Scott Anderson aka Diablo666, because i'm an unoriginal piece of shit. :v: 2wd vertical spinner. disc is on a hinged axle to prevent too much instability and also to stop it from falling on its side a lot. motor is in the axle. disc has teeth that can hit both ways. disc can spin both ways, so your "spin this direction" crap means fuck-all. :v:

GF93

Kody's render thread

Post by GF93 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:20 pm

Have to say, I do like this one a lot. The design (especially the weapon) is very good indeed, and the attention to detail with everything is as good as ever- I especially like the snakeskin pattern on the tyres, might have to nick that for the next version of Black Mamba. :P
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

That Kode Guy

Kody's render thread

Post by That Kode Guy » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:54 pm

You know how Hikage is a character from Senran Kagura? No? Now you do.

Have another one.

Shiki

This marks my several month long return to vapourbots, whether it be rendering/competing/whatever.

Oh no, Kody&#33; When will you ever stop creating anime fembots?

The answer is never. :v:

So... Shiki's a hobbyweight, thanks to a suggestion from Monsterworks. The overall design is nothing spectacular tbh, she's just a 2WD horizontal spinner with a double-sided scythe blade. Because of the shape of the weapon, she doesn't have a great bite, but the curved edge of the scythes can deflect other spinning weapons away without taking much damage I guess. Also no wedges because fuck 'em.

I went all out with the style though. Points for style, ya know. :v:

Unsure on stats tbh. Any decent suggestions will be welcome.

GF93

Kody's render thread

Post by GF93 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:02 pm

Nice&#33; I like the design of the scythe in particular, they remind me a lot of Fluffy's spinning axes.
ICE³ ROBOTICS