- Sixteen teams will feature in the tournament, whose entries will be paired into four groups of four for the events, with points being awarded to each team depending on their success in the events. The two teams in each group with the most points will progress to the next round, being another two groups of four, and this repeats for the final round, another group of four, to crown one champion.
- Two weight classes will feature in this tournament: Lightweights and Heavyweights. Each entrant enters one bot for each.
- Clusterbots with asymmetrical movement, flying bots, explosives and untethered projectiles are banned. However, entanglement devices, drone minibots and hovercraft bots are allowed.
- Entrants I deem inappropriate for the competition, be it for excessive profanity, incredibly low effort, or otherwise, may be denied entry. Apologies.
- The standard site rules will be used for this tournament, alongside some errata that will be explained in the following bullet points.
- Soft RP limit of 400 words. Don't make us read through your thesis on how you precisely angle under your opponent's wedge.
- The deadline for RPs is one week after all results from the previous week are posted, though this may be altered if I'm late.
<big>Extra rules:</big><hr />
REDDIT Flamethrower rules: Flamethrowers are mainly intended for entertainment purposes, but under the right circumstances (where they can bypass armour for an extended period), are capable of doing damage. They will be capped at 4 weapon power and will not do damage unless they are applied for an uninterrupted period of time to an area where they can reach the internals of their opponent, such as an opening for a weapon belt, an axe mechanism, or any place where internals are exposed. Their weapon power governs not only how much damage they will do to the internals (obviously, they're bypassing the armour of their opponent), but how much application time is required for them to deal that damage. A four power flamethrower will take fifteen seconds, one with three power will take twenty, with two, twenty-five seconds will be required, and a one point flamethrower will need thirty seconds of application time.
MonkeyWrench Multibot Rules: Your main bot starts with 30 points (or 34 for walkers) and has to give up 1 point to create a minibot/multibot/drone. In return, this new bot will receive 4 stat points. You may have a maximum of 6 bots. Your main bot total stat points must be equal to or greater than any other secondary bot created from those stat points. An example would be having 3 bots: a secondary bot would be (5 main bot points * 4 stat points = 20 usable points), another secondary bot would be (5 * 4 = 20), and the main bot would be (30