Fantasy experiment...

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

succotash_54

Fantasy experiment...

Post by succotash_54 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:15 am

So, if I wanted, I could choose the Zeo Ultrazord? Is that the kind of thing we're talking about?

StarlessSoldier

Fantasy experiment...

Post by StarlessSoldier » Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:40 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NWOWWE</dt><dd>Nov 12 2006&#44; 02:19 AM</dd></dl><div> Sounds great... So is there a projected start date you have in mind? [/quote]
Well, my PC won't get to germany until like January, and it'll take some serious developement time so probably like 3-4 months out at the least.

As for Phil's question: No. Everyone will start with the same basic design (made by my Rhino L33Tness) except the color scheme, and from there will be able to either mix available upgrades for a totally custom fighter or follow purpose-built design paths to create an elite robot in a specific field (i.e. sniping, melee, heavy guns) There will be randomized matches as well as requested grudge matches. Also there will be occasional mini tournaments that award the winner a totally unique custom upgrade. In addition, there will be awards that when enough are collected, will boost the robots stats (i.e. earning the sniper medal enough times will increase your accuracy.)