What Damage Did You Get?

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Wolf51-50

What Damage Did You Get?

Post by Wolf51-50 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:33 pm

Just bringing a little fun from the ARC Reddit to the ARC forum itself because everyone likes fun stuff :P

For those who don't know or don't remember, it's easy. Simply say what damage you managed to take in the past week of results and if you want, try to act the the Roboteer you want to be irl. Say what's broke and needs to be fixed, allow to have flaming over the amount of damage you took (to an extent. No bitching) so long as it's done for the fun of it, create fantasty interviews, I don't care. Although try not to say "Nothing" every time just to ruin the fun of it, unless it was a complete roflstomp, and there was literally no damage taken. You can even do it for certain robots and not others if you'd like. Just here to enjoy a nice tournament game for Robot Bastards, CBC, or whatever. It won't affect matchups in any way and can bring out the true RP nature on the forum. So, what damage did you all get this week? :D
Alpha Robotics - Embrace the carnage!

Recent Tournaments:

ROBOT2
FW: Apocalyptic Peacekeeper (2-3)
LW: Backstab 3 (3-3) [Lifetime 11-8]
MW: Outrage 2 (4-1) [Lifetime 6-3]
HW: Tulta Munille (3-2)

Ruination: The Upheavel
LW: White Lightning (1-6) [Lifetime 4-8]
MW: Diablo Genesis (5-3) [Lifetime 10-5]
HW: Coup de Grâce (2-5) [Lifetime 13-9]
SHW: Fenrir (6-2) [Lifetime 7-3]

Reckoning: The Revival
MW: Vovoka (4-1) [Lifetime 10-3]

tune in next time on ARC when I one-up Boto by posting my vast collection of Thomas The Tank Engine hentai on the Discord :V -HFL

Mole55

What Damage Did You Get?

Post by Mole55 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:44 pm

Well, after Week 3, with Sleipnir having had it's top smashed off and it sides pummelled, Triple B's underbelly having had many holes poked in it, and the Bros been basically turned into a pile of bits by <del>Beta</del>, Week 4 has been pretty uneventful so far. Triple B was immobilised via shit design, Mario was flipped out and Luigi was propped against the wall. In fairness, both Q29 and Sleipnir are fighting some big spinners, so I may have some repair work to do yet.
Last edited by Mole55 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Botomatic1000
Team: Team Riptide: Advanced Robot Combat

What Damage Did You Get?

Post by Botomatic1000 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:04 pm

My bots damage was so bad I couldn't repair them in time :V but in all seriousness Phantom Fox took a few scars at Ant Freeze 4 but nothing in the way of internal damage.
"The moment you think you'll crash, you will" - Tony Pond
Team Captain of the IRL team, Kings Heath Colliders Robotics and Team Riptide: Advanced Robot Combat
Accolades
The New Blood: Joint 3rd with Raccoon XL
ROBOTS 3: Featherweight Quarter-Finalist with HardWired III
ROBOTS 3: Middleweight Quarter-Finalist with Der Adder
ROBOTS 3: Heavyweight Semi-Finalist with Night Jackal III
Cherry Bomb Classic 4: Featherweight Semi-Finalist with I Can't Believe It's Not Tanto
Cherry Bomb Classic 4: Heavyweight Semi-Finalist and Annihilator joint winner with Xtreme pneumatiX
Rumble In Da Jungle: Event Champion with Avanti!
ROBOTS 4: Featherweight Semi-Finalist with I Can't Believe It's Not Tanto
ROBOTS 4: Lightweight Semi-Finalist with Avanti!

Shaba117
Team: Team Stealth Productions

What Damage Did You Get?

Post by Shaba117 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:52 pm

Well...Endless Clowns has taken quite a beating so far in this tournament, even with its one KO win. Calvin has had constant drive train issues that I can't seem to sort out. And Death Metal?

Yeah, the new weapon motors are just burning themselves out too early in matches. I've had to replace two of them, already&#33; Add a drive motor+gearbox as well...oooh boy, this is getting expensive. I think I'm giving good 'ole DM a break for the next event and bring Nachtfalke out of 'retirement'. Maybe that will get me at least some of my sanity back.

British-Robotics

What Damage Did You Get?

Post by British-Robotics » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:10 pm

Lethal Carriageway ahs had a few very close and very extreme matches, his lifter is working alright, the side are a little scuppered, the lights still work on the side, the hinged wedge on the back is damaged slightly. The top armour on the flipper is dnaaged quite a li so a good hammering may be needed. Testing the elctronics on him and he sems to be operating and fit to fight still.

Shuriken is still alright, not a lot has been damaged, and Ricohet only has a few scratches on him. Chewer is not feeling good however,

attackfrog
Team: Aquatic Robotics

What Damage Did You Get?

Post by attackfrog » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:02 pm

The Four Wheeled, Six Toothed Driving Purple Robot Eater got turned into The Three Wheeled, Five Toothed Limping Purple Robot Eater by Death Metal, so I've got some repairs to do. The wheel can be replaced, and it looks like the drivetrain itself didn't take any significant damage. And luckily I brought a few extra teeth along too, so I'll fit one of those on once I get the sheared bolt out of there. The wheel guard is a trickier fix: I think I'm going to have to weld the pieces back together and hope it's still strong enough to take some hits.

<small>It's not actually weaker it's just an RP okay >_<</small>

Hooray For Lexan

What Damage Did You Get?

Post by Hooray For Lexan » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:21 pm

Firebird took a beating against Herzeleid, ending up with its front wedge damaged, one of the clamping claws bent, a hole in the side panel, and multiple broken pneumatic fittings and cracked electromagnet cores in the drivetrain. Walkers are hard&#33; Fortunately since then it's avoided fights against opponents with really dangerous weapons since Surgeon ended up forfeiting. Hot Jalapeno's flamethrower toasted its feet a bit, though.

Disgruntled Ceiling Fan has taken a beating from the powerful drum spinners: so far I've had to replace three bent arms on the cage spinner, two against Tundra Fox and one against Dead on Arrival. Information on the hammer fights pending.

PnATO has gotten through the event nearly unscathed so far, due to facing almost entirely robots without damaging weapons. I'll probably have some holes in my armor after fighting Glitch, though.

Hati and Skoll have been working well so far. Hati took more damage than expected against The Police Terror, including losing an ear and having one tire fall off the rim. She also got a big gash in her top plate thanks to Smack Down's axe. Incredibly, the only thing I've had to do to Skoll was replace the friction roller after the fight with Rex - all those hits on the wall, floor, and Rex's plow meant a lot of slipping. The scythedisc's points are also blunter than they were at the start of the event, but that's expected with this weapon geometry and a relatively low-hardness steel. Hopefully I can keep up the good record with fights against the nasty spinners of Blue Zenith and Mercenary Captain coming up&#33;

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

What Damage Did You Get?

Post by winternimbus » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:00 pm

Team Foxtrot Uniform has been riding good, for the most part.

Hot Jalapeno has been mostly unscathed, although it suffered some damage from Talons Out&#33; and Firebird. Although it's upcoming battle with Noothgrush has gotten us worried.

The most damage that Arcade Queen has taken was arguably it's fight against Backstab 2.5, where one of her front corners were bent downwards. Other than that, she has been doing fairly well.

Meanwhile, Neophyte Redglare has took quite a beating in it's first two matches, where it's armor got pretty janked by Axtinguisher, and her front wedges got pretty damaged by Triple B. Nothing Aaron Lafolette and Rodriguez Norman couldn't fix though. We let the North-West Sheds keep the wedgelet that they knocked loose and sent up to the ceiling though. Besides, we have alot of replacement parts.

Mercenary Captain and his Hoop Of Shame have been doing well, though. A few scratches and scars on him, but Smack Down and Blue Zenith might seek to change it, though.

-Daniel O'Brian, Team Foxtrot Uniform team captain
winter! she/they pronouns, trans rights babey!

ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT: MINI
Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals, Cherry Bomb Classic 3 Quarter-Finals
America Offline - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals

"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
-NWOWWE, 2017

Badnik96

What Damage Did You Get?

Post by Badnik96 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:50 pm

salamandra is in pieces help
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

Cha0sFerret

What Damage Did You Get?

Post by Cha0sFerret » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:10 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Badnik96</dt><dd>Jun 27 2017, 10:50 PM</dd></dl><div>salamandra is in pieces help[/quote]I'll get the duct tape.
poopity scoop

attackfrog
Team: Aquatic Robotics

What Damage Did You Get?

Post by attackfrog » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:32 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Cha0sFerret</dt><dd>Jun 28 2017, 12:10 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Badnik96</dt><dd>Jun 27 2017, 10:50 PM</dd></dl><div>salamandra is in pieces help[/quote]I'll get the duct tape.[/quote]I've got a hot glue gun&#33;

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

What Damage Did You Get?

Post by Venice Queen » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:01 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>attackfrog</dt><dd>Jun 28 2017, 09:32 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Cha0sFerret</dt><dd>Jun 28 2017, 12:10 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Badnik96</dt><dd>Jun 27 2017, 10:50 PM</dd></dl><div>salamandra is in pieces help[/quote]I'll get the duct tape.[/quote]I've got a hot glue gun&#33;[/quote]AND MY AXE&#33;
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Jamied666

What Damage Did You Get?

Post by Jamied666 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:40 am

I don't think I even got damage as I fought a b r I c k

The Monsterworks
Team: The Monsterworks

What Damage Did You Get?

Post by The Monsterworks » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:03 am

Everyone is going for poor Howler's tracks. Luckily I've brought a lot of spares. I've lost a couple of rollers, as well, courtesy of TDI and Guleh. Aside from that, just replacing a worn out friction roller and trying to keep the teeth sharp and the blades balanced.

Elrathia has been KOed multiple times. It's pretty much trashed. Ben frame rails, the baseplate is cracked. I've had to swap out a half dozen of the legs' actuators. I've run out of new hammer arms and have had to resort to welding the broken ones back together. The alloy that I used has been a lot more brittle than I expected. A serious disappointment.

I've been having a lot of signal issues with White Knight. I tried shutting the weapon off last fight before Special Snowflake was pushed into it, but the controls weren't responding. That's not just bad for competitive reasons, it's a safety hazard as well. Special Snowflake was having similar issues. It's drive massively underperformed in a couple of fights. The actual robot is gone now and there isn't much that's salvageable. Luckily, I have the prototype on hand, minus it's drive systems. I'll swap in some spare actuators and hopefully it'll be good to go.

REX has performed like a champ. It's gone through two lower jaws, one upper jaw, and plenty of teeth, and a couple of actuators Un the legs have burned out, but that's about it.
Mastodon... Extinction (HW)
Osiris... Armageddon! (MW)
Elrathia... ROBOTS (LW)
Magnolia Pico... Ruination 4 (MW)
RipTide... ROBOT2 (FW)
Black Diamond... Cherry Bomb Classic 3 (HW)
MADSCIENCE... ROBOTS 3 (LW)
Abyss... ROBOTS 3 (MW)

The Monsterworks: 214-57 (.790) ...Probably up to no good.
Cherry Bomb Classic IV: 25-4
Finishing Move: 6-2
Magnolia Pico: 6-1
Magnolia Grande: 6-1
Glacier III: 7-0
ROBOTS 3: 21-6
Sixpounder: 3-4
MADSCIENCE: 9-1 Champion!
Abyss: 9-1 Champion!

Hooray For Lexan

What Damage Did You Get?

Post by Hooray For Lexan » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:42 pm

Well, Noothgrush managed to tear up Firebird's front wedge pretty badly, but the rest of the robot held together. Thank god for shock mounting&#33;

Unfortunately, Disgruntled Ceiling Fan's weapon batteries caught fire last fight: the gigantic hits from Tidal Wave were just too much for the padding&#33; Luckily the only other part affected was the weapon speed controller, but I still had to take all the robot's guts out to clean out the burnt plastic and foam residue. I also had to replace the friction washers on the weapon clutch: the Belleville disc springs I use really dig into them. The cage itself got pretty beat up too, although it's not enough to require replacing the arms just yet.