lets get tournaments sorted thread...

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

patrickrowberry

Post by patrickrowberry » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:53 pm

there has been a increase of frustration by many members of the continuity in the organisation of tournaments and the fact we start more while overs are left to die for no real reason

both monkey rench and rb have suffer neglect and delays
with more and more people jumping on new tournament before Finishing on going tournaments

i insist on tournaments rules

a basic ideal of simple rules that all tournaments must follow to allow a better and stronger community

the rules ( i suggest)

1.you can only summit 1 tournament per 3 months

2.there should only be a maximum of 2 major tournaments, 3 minor tournaments, 5 events (so a total of 10 thigns goign on that should be enough but not to much going) on at a time if there are already enough tournament everyone will not be allowed to start new tournaments to 1 or more have finished.

this also means all tournaments will get label as 1 of 4 style of tournaments

(names can easily be changed)
major: a tournament with 3 or more wight classes

minor : a tournament with 2 or less wight classes

event : not a tournament just a series of fights max 20 fights (e.g the royal rumble, the challenge belt so on...)

dead; a tournament that is hasn't got enough interest in it (we will make very sure this doesn't happen to often

3. make clear when they will the tournament or event will start and give a estimate for its end date

4. all tournaments/ events should go under a row of judges or people, to rule check them, fix them, and make sure not to many events/ tournaments clash clash

5. everyone will be allowed to see a calendar with has all the upcoming and occurring tournaments and events (this will need to be made asap)

6.if some one has a tournament that died for what ever reasoning. if they announce a new tournament they must first prove one way or another (some way) that this tournament will not die

what other rules should we have and what are your opinions on the rules i have suggested

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:39 pm

Dunno why you were getting so much shit for this on discord, it's not actually a terrible idea

That being said it still feels excessive, mostly because like, 90% of us can't be assed to organize anything excessive like this. What we should do is just have a post cap in upcoming events :V
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Wolf51-50

Post by Wolf51-50 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:52 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>The_Angry_Goat</dt><dd>Mar 17 2017, 08:39 PM</dd></dl><div>Dunno why you were getting so much shit for this on discord, it's not actually a terrible idea

That being said it still feels excessive, mostly because like, 90% of us can't be assed to organize anything excessive like this. What we should do is just have a post cap in upcoming events :V[/quote]I'm not against it in the least. What was getting on my (and possibly our) nerves was the little patience to wait for the Robot Bastards results. That and for me at least, the fact that he was downplaying Monkeywrench as nearly hopeless. It's not easy when you have 3 1/2 writers, and also figuring out later that two of them bailed out on you :v:

But no, this? It's fine. I guess you could say that it's an idea of "already, not yet"
Alpha Robotics - Embrace the carnage!]

tune in next time on ARC when I one-up Boto by posting my vast collection of Thomas The Tank Engine hentai on the Discord :V -HFL

Madman
Team: Tartarus Robotics Group

Post by Madman » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:48 am

IDK why we need to try so hard. The idea is good in principle, I guess, even if your rules aren't all that great.

What could be better is if we actually just made a tournament schedule thread. Like, RB2 is ongoing, and there should be one minor running alongside it at any given time.

Armageddon right now
Vexed after it
Whodunnit
Scrap City

Then ROBOTS is the next major, so the same goes for it. The latter part of whodunnit and Scrap City will probably run alongside it, and maybe Reckoning: Evolution, if Alex decides to bring that back.

Then either R4 or CBC 2, and so on.
Tartarus Robotics Group: Infinitely wise and merciful since 2016
(don't ask about before that)

Black Dog ||| Hellhound V ||| Blood Eagle ||| Santangelo ||| Hellhound VII ||| Hoarfrost

Mechanized Mayhem: 0-0
Heavyweight: Danger Zone (0-0)
CBC4: 26-5
Featherweight: Black Dog III (6-2)
Lightweight: Blood Eagle (7-1)
Middleweight: Hoarfrost (9-0) CHAMPION!
Heavyweight: Santangelo (5-2)
Current Roster: 183-40 (.821)
Black Dog (ROBOTS - MW*, ROBOTS3 - FW, CBC4 - FW): 26-5
Blood Eagle (CBC3 - LW*, CBC4 - LW): 15-2
Danger Zone (Mechanized Mayhem - HW): 0-0
Detroit Iron (ICEcrown - SHW): 6-2
Hellcat (Thunder Underground - MW): 2-0
Hellhound (R: Extinction - HW, Pressure Drop - HW, RB2 - HW, ROBOTS - HW, New Blood - HW*, ROBOTS 3 - HW*, Thunder Underground - HW): 46-11
Hoarfrost (RB2 - MW, Armageddon! - MW, Ruination 4 - LW, Thunder Underground - LW, CBC4 - MW*): 23-5
Krakatoa (Robo-Con - LW, Ruination 4 - SHW, Thunder Underground - LW): 11-2
Meanstreak (RB2 - LW, Ruination 4 - HW): 10-3
Santangelo (CBC3 - SHW*, CBC4 - HW): 13-3
Sundancer (Ruination 4 - MW, R: Revival - MW, REDDIT - HW, R: Evolution - FW): 21-4
Talons Out (ROBOTS - FW): 10-3
Thundercaller (Vexed!): 1-0
Yet to Fight
Hadean, Intimidator, Kurosaki-kun, Midnight Sun, Neon Rampage
Retired
Eye of Newt, Morality, Savage, Tiger, Vicious, Wild Child
ARC Hall of Fame
Hellhound - #1
Black Dog - #2
Blood Eagle - #11
Sundancer - #24
Hoarfrost - #49

Wolf51-50

Post by Wolf51-50 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:29 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Madman</dt><dd>Mar 18 2017, 11:48 AM</dd></dl><div>IDK why we need to try so hard. The idea is good in principle, I guess, even if your rules aren't all that great.

What could be better is if we actually just made a tournament schedule thread. Like, RB2 is ongoing, and there should be one minor running alongside it at any given time.

Armageddon right now
Vexed after it
Whodunnit
Scrap City

Then ROBOTS is the next major, so the same goes for it. The latter part of whodunnit and Scrap City will probably run alongside it, and maybe Reckoning: Evolution, if Alex decides to bring that back.

Then either R4 or CBC 2, and so on.[/quote]At the same time, I've promised to delay Scrap City until further notice, should Kody come back and start up Ruination 4 again. It's been getting less and less likely, but I still believe nthatnit can happen
Alpha Robotics - Embrace the carnage!]

tune in next time on ARC when I one-up Boto by posting my vast collection of Thomas The Tank Engine hentai on the Discord :V -HFL

Madman
Team: Tartarus Robotics Group

Post by Madman » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:42 pm

Nah, he'll be be back. 'When' is another matter altogether, though.
Tartarus Robotics Group: Infinitely wise and merciful since 2016
(don't ask about before that)

Black Dog ||| Hellhound V ||| Blood Eagle ||| Santangelo ||| Hellhound VII ||| Hoarfrost

Mechanized Mayhem: 0-0
Heavyweight: Danger Zone (0-0)
CBC4: 26-5
Featherweight: Black Dog III (6-2)
Lightweight: Blood Eagle (7-1)
Middleweight: Hoarfrost (9-0) CHAMPION!
Heavyweight: Santangelo (5-2)
Current Roster: 183-40 (.821)
Black Dog (ROBOTS - MW*, ROBOTS3 - FW, CBC4 - FW): 26-5
Blood Eagle (CBC3 - LW*, CBC4 - LW): 15-2
Danger Zone (Mechanized Mayhem - HW): 0-0
Detroit Iron (ICEcrown - SHW): 6-2
Hellcat (Thunder Underground - MW): 2-0
Hellhound (R: Extinction - HW, Pressure Drop - HW, RB2 - HW, ROBOTS - HW, New Blood - HW*, ROBOTS 3 - HW*, Thunder Underground - HW): 46-11
Hoarfrost (RB2 - MW, Armageddon! - MW, Ruination 4 - LW, Thunder Underground - LW, CBC4 - MW*): 23-5
Krakatoa (Robo-Con - LW, Ruination 4 - SHW, Thunder Underground - LW): 11-2
Meanstreak (RB2 - LW, Ruination 4 - HW): 10-3
Santangelo (CBC3 - SHW*, CBC4 - HW): 13-3
Sundancer (Ruination 4 - MW, R: Revival - MW, REDDIT - HW, R: Evolution - FW): 21-4
Talons Out (ROBOTS - FW): 10-3
Thundercaller (Vexed!): 1-0
Yet to Fight
Hadean, Intimidator, Kurosaki-kun, Midnight Sun, Neon Rampage
Retired
Eye of Newt, Morality, Savage, Tiger, Vicious, Wild Child
ARC Hall of Fame
Hellhound - #1
Black Dog - #2
Blood Eagle - #11
Sundancer - #24
Hoarfrost - #49

patrickrowberry

Post by patrickrowberry » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:56 pm

if there were to be rules for submitting tournaments what should they be?

and does anyone have the tech know how to make calendar with has all the upcoming and occurring tournaments and events that everyone one can see and change
Last edited by patrickrowberry on Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.