ROBOTS discussion page

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

ROBOTS discussion page

Post by Venice Queen » Fri May 26, 2017 4:53 pm

moved the ROBOTS signups into pinned topics in Fantasy All Access if anyone's having trouble finding it
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

ROBOTS discussion page

Post by GF93 » Fri May 26, 2017 11:04 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>The_Angry_Goat</dt><dd>May 26 2017, 11:22 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>May 26 2017, 08:57 AM</dd></dl><div>Alright, time to stop procrastinating. I'll have my LW and FW entries (since those are what's available, so I hear) ready by the end of the weekend. [/quote]also HW and MW, which you had already signed up for&#33;[/quote]Oh, silly me. :v:

I'd forgotten all about those, so I will make those up as well ASAP.
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

Killjoy

ROBOTS discussion page

Post by Killjoy » Sun May 28, 2017 12:27 pm

Kinda lost interest sorta.

I'm still up for FW, but nothing else. My LL, MW, and HW spots go back to Danielle.
hi. :)

Venice Queen

ROBOTS discussion page

Post by Venice Queen » Sun May 28, 2017 12:39 pm

good to see you're still around&#33; - feel free to clean up your signup post of the robots you won't be using
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Venice Queen

ROBOTS discussion page

Post by Venice Queen » Sun May 28, 2017 2:10 pm

<big>alright, so I've officially close signups</big> - for those of you who still need to stat your robots (Killjoy - noothgrush, Attackfrog - Boom Shockalaka, The Four Wheeled, Six Toothed Driving Purple Robot Eater), PM me the stats, I'll add them in. GF93 and Monsterworks have been granted extentions, so the tournament will be delayed a bit so they can finish that up - GF can PM me his robots and all that shiz, Monsterworks can just edit it in himself since he has mod powers.

also worth noting - Savage (Madman) and Backstab 2 (Wolf 51-50) had illegal stats, and have been edited to make them legal.

get hyped&#33;
‽ ROBOTICS

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Wolf51-50

ROBOTS discussion page

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sun May 28, 2017 2:27 pm

Ah my bad. I thought Savage was in the clear with that and that it was legal, but a +2 works fine
Alpha Robotics - Embrace the carnage!]

tune in next time on ARC when I one-up Boto by posting my vast collection of Thomas The Tank Engine hentai on the Discord :V -HFL

Peskius

ROBOTS discussion page

Post by Peskius » Mon May 29, 2017 1:02 pm

I'm so hyped to see who's battling who&#33;

Venice Queen

ROBOTS discussion page

Post by Venice Queen » Mon May 29, 2017 2:06 pm

I have repeatedly tried to contact attackfrog to get him to stat his robots. since he has not despite visiting the forum since I'm tried to contact him, I'm opening his spots up to other people if they want it. with that in mind, the No patrol is now competing, and there is an open slot in HW. since the bracket is mostly full and Imma be busy for a bit, I'll just publish the fight card now, adding in the two HWs still up in the air later
‽ ROBOTICS

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Peskius

ROBOTS discussion page

Post by Peskius » Mon May 29, 2017 3:41 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>The_Angry_Goat</dt><dd>May 29 2017, 02:06 PM</dd></dl><div>I have repeatedly tried to contact attackfrog to get him to stat his robots. since he has not despite visiting the forum since I'm tried to contact him, I'm opening his spots up to other people if they want it. with that in mind, the No patrol is now competing, and there is an open slot in HW. since the bracket is mostly full and Imma be busy for a bit, I'll just publish the fight card now, adding in the two HWs still up in the air later[/quote]awesome&#33;
When is the first weeks meant to be in by?

Badnik96
Team: Team Ignition

ROBOTS discussion page

Post by Badnik96 » Mon May 29, 2017 4:04 pm

aw yee who am i up against first

>it's alex's death clusterbot of death

well fuck me
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

Peskius

ROBOTS discussion page

Post by Peskius » Mon May 29, 2017 4:36 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Badnik96</dt><dd>May 29 2017, 04:04 PM</dd></dl><div>aw yee who am i up against first

>it's alex's death clusterbot of death

well fuck me[/quote]meanwhile I'm against a rampbot, a roomba and something that looks like WitchDoctor :P

attackfrog
Team: Aquatic Robotics

ROBOTS discussion page

Post by attackfrog » Mon May 29, 2017 4:52 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>The_Angry_Goat</dt><dd>May 29 2017, 02:06 PM</dd></dl><div>I have repeatedly tried to contact attackfrog to get him to stat his robots. since he has not despite visiting the forum since I'm tried to contact him, I'm opening his spots up to other people if they want it. with that in mind, the No patrol is now competing, and there is an open slot in HW. since the bracket is mostly full and Imma be busy for a bit, I'll just publish the fight card now, adding in the two HWs still up in the air later[/quote]Ack&#33; Sorry&#33; It's been a busy weekend for me. I just PMed you stats and stuff.

Venice Queen

ROBOTS discussion page

Post by Venice Queen » Mon May 29, 2017 5:25 pm

Now we're just waiting on gf93's HW&#33; (Also no patrol will be staying on in mw, since i did already let badnik in and he already rped :V )
‽ ROBOTICS

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Cha0sFerret

ROBOTS discussion page

Post by Cha0sFerret » Mon May 29, 2017 5:45 pm

Big business is coming to the middleweight division&#33; Prepare for <del>frustrating corporate bureaucracy and and shady, under-the-table deals</del> carnage&#33;

<small><small><small>Sponsored by Wal-Mart</small></small></small>
poopity scoop

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

ROBOTS discussion page

Post by GF93 » Mon May 29, 2017 6:19 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>The_Angry_Goat</dt><dd>May 29 2017, 05:25 PM</dd></dl><div>Now we're just waiting on gf93's HW&#33;[/quote]Yup. Only thing is though, I haven't really got much idea of what to use for it. Most likely one of my older machines, but does anyone have any suggestions for what I can use and/or improve for it? Thanks.

EDIT: Picked one.
Last edited by GF93 on Mon May 29, 2017 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."