Challenge Thread

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Wolf51-50

Challenge Thread

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:11 pm

Umm...Josh? This is MW. That's SHW . One of these things is not like the others :v:
Alpha Robotics - Embrace the carnage!

Recent Tournaments:

ROBOT2
FW: Apocalyptic Peacekeeper (2-3)
LW: Backstab 3 (3-3) [Lifetime 11-8]
MW: Outrage 2 (4-1) [Lifetime 6-3]
HW: Tulta Munille (3-2)

Ruination: The Upheavel
LW: White Lightning (1-6) [Lifetime 4-8]
MW: Diablo Genesis (5-3) [Lifetime 10-5]
HW: Coup de Grâce (2-5) [Lifetime 13-9]
SHW: Fenrir (6-2) [Lifetime 7-3]

Reckoning: The Revival
MW: Vovoka (4-1) [Lifetime 10-3]

tune in next time on ARC when I one-up Boto by posting my vast collection of Thomas The Tank Engine hentai on the Discord :V -HFL

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Challenge Thread

Post by NWOWWE » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:12 pm

Sylandro posted a SHW, so I was just responding to that!
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Wolf51-50

Challenge Thread

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:13 pm

Ahh. I see. Nvm. Didn't see that

Recent Tournaments:

ROBOT2

tune in next time on ARC when I one-up Boto by posting my vast collection of Thomas The Tank Engine hentai on the Discord :V -HFL

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

Challenge Thread

Post by winternimbus » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:45 pm

I leave to go back to my dad's house to see this nonsense?

I knew i shouldn'tve left you guys alone! Will update OP with the new matches, but i'll get to Orthocone V.S Rooster Teeth soon enough.

Queue is filled up by the way, no more challenges until i get a good portion of them done.
winter! she/they pronouns, trans rights babey!

ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT: MINI
Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals, Cherry Bomb Classic 3 Quarter-Finals
America Offline - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals

"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
-NWOWWE, 2017

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Challenge Thread

Post by GF93 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:02 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>British-Robotics</dt><dd>Feb 19 2017, 02:19 PM</dd></dl><div>Ricochet would like to challenge Dreadnaught&#33;

HW - Ricochet

http://imgur.com/a/SHak9

Ricochet is relied by pure pushing power and the ability to use the weapon as effective as possible, The tyres are filled with foam in order to last longer and make the robot more mobile. the front wedges along the front panels are hinged.
Speed: 7
Traction: 6
Weapon: 3
Armour: 11
Torque: 3 [/quote]Sure, sounds pretty good to me.

HW- Dreadnought Mk.3
http://imgur.com/a/9d1e9/
Three-time Runner-Up of various competitions and probably the flagship machine of Ice Cubed Robotics at this point. Dreadnought's been around for a while, so I'm fairly certain you know what he does&#33; Big front-hinged flipper for chucking opponents around and self-righting quickly with, nice powerful drivetrain for especially good speed and agility, some nice corner wedges and thick armour for resisting damage from spinners, and big wheels with tough foam-filled tyres that stick just out the back for easily escaping wedges with, whilst still maintaining the ability to push. So don't cross him...or he'll be happy to add you to his ever-growing list of bots he's put out of the arena.

Traction: 6
Weapon: 5 (front-hinged pneumatic flipper)
Armour: 9
Torque: 3

EDIT: So apparently, no more challenges until they're filled up. Until then though, I can keep the stats here, right?
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

Wolf51-50

Challenge Thread

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:11 pm

No challenges? Got it. But for the time being, I will post my SHW when the time comes

And I know people will start bringing out the pitchforks because I'm entering a walker, but this bot has been dormant for way too long. It's time to bring out the beast&#33;
Rise...
<big>BRAIN DAMAGE 2</big>

A resurrection of my first bot Brain Damage. Manta style walker with a 4-in-1 weapon&#33; Yes you read that right. 4. See the Yeti style drum in the back (3rd picture)? It powers the famous large, blue pneumatic ram seem in the front (1st picture) which can not only push bots away, but also knock batteries loose. And the side hammer? It's powered by the ram moving forward, similar to Justice and Bluetooth, meaning that this is all one weapon. It also fires as one weapon. When the ram goes forward, the hammer goes forward, all powered by the spinning drum. By the way, see those wedges on the hammer? Yeah, it can also flip any bots that come on the right side. Wedges are hinged and limited so the don't fold over the hammer. There is also another set of side-facing Manta feet which allows this behemoth to strafe. Is this thing fast? Nope. Is it over the top? Probably. But forget that, let's see how this goes&#33;

Speed: 4
Traction: 3
Armor: 11
Weapon: 15
Torque: 1

I am so sorry :P

Recent Tournaments:

ROBOT2

winternimbus

Challenge Thread

Post by winternimbus » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:12 pm

Orthocone V.S Rooster Teeth, here we go.

--

"In the red square, you are about to experience what it's like to get the cone of shame from this nasty cephalopod, here is ORTHOCONE&#33;"

"In the blue square, filter? What filter? This bot is bouncin' mad and he's gonna hit the ground swingin&#33; Lets hear it out for ROOSTER TEETH&#33;"

The buzzer sounds, and Rooster Teeth proceeds to spin up, baby oh baby, i feel some carnage in the air tonight&#33; The now-fully-spun-up Orthocone and Rooster Teeth proceed to meet eachother at the center of the arena, and they're sizing eachother up, two powerful spinners, our anti-wedge-press dust on the arena floor is running away from these two bots--but let's be real here, our fine grain dust isn't sentient, and it's due to the current that these two spinners are making, but that's boring--and this match is going to be anything but, because WOAH&#33; Rooster Teeth&#33; Rooster Teeth&#33; That powerful shell spinner just made a head-on collision with Orthocone's side and the bots get sent flyin' across the arena&#33; Rooster Teeth having suffering more of the impact, and what's this? That's a huge dent alright on Orthocone&#33;

That impact between the two was nasty, nasty, nasty alright, and i see smoke, and when there's smoke--there's fire&#33; Looks like both Rooster Teeth and Orthocone are smokin&#33; Both Orthocone and Rooster Teeth recover from that impact, and looks like Orthocone learned his lesson from the impact, Orthocone's strafing around Rooster Teeth like a experienced Half-Life deathmatch player messing with a noob&#33; Rooster Teeth tries to flank Orthocone, but holy cow&#33; That was a close, close encounter between Rooster Teeth and Orthocone&#33; But looks like this time Rooster Teeth successfully flanked Orthocone and he's going in for the kill&#33; Boom, baby, boom&#33; The impact between Orthocone and Rooster Teeth seems to have caused Orthocone's weapon motor to be blown out, so Rooster Teeth proceeds to go into the kill with it's FBS of death and destruction&#33;

The weakened Orthocone tries to strafe around Rooster Teeth, but it's futile, because Rooster Teeth has rammed Orthocone, and that seems to be the killing blow&#33; Rooster Teeth has proceeded to do it's trademark hockey-puck move across the arena, and looks like that impact blew Rooster Teeth's weapon motor&#33;

Yikes, that was one hell of a match alright&#33; And your winner, by knock-out is...

<big>Rooster Teeth&#33;</big>

Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals, Cherry Bomb Classic 3 Quarter-Finals

"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
-NWOWWE, 2017

winternimbus

Challenge Thread

Post by winternimbus » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:51 pm

Doublepost, but it's my RP against The Godfather.
--

The Godfather - S:6 T:1 T:5 W:11 A:7

Giganto - S:5 T:3 T:1 W:14 A:7

--

If we're going by CBC sawblade rules here, i'm really fucked if The Godfather rams me, while i may beat The Godfather in weapons by three points, and we're equally matched in armor. Listen buddy, i'm the one with the full body drum of destruction here, but NWOWWE is the one with the saw murderdeath bot. Anyway, enough memeing and cut to the chase.

Avoid his ramming at all cost, he has a higher speed point than be, but that doesn't mean i can't drive to either his right or left to avoid. He has higher ground clearance, which means he's vulnerable to get wedged by my supports. Get under him, let his undersides get ripped by my drum, try to shred his tires using my drum.

Be aggressive, chase after him, avoid hazard baiting, avoid the hazards and OOTA zone, yada yada yada, you know the deal.

Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

-NWOWWE, 2017

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Challenge Thread

Post by NWOWWE » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:21 pm

Godfather RP:

-Let's keep things simple here. At the end of the day what I need to do is keep my saws in his face as much as I possibly can.

-As I'm faster and better controlled I should be able to aggressively charge him most of the time. Just keep his weapon away from my sides and back.

-Defensively I also need to keep an eye out if he tries to hazard bait me or whatnot. Otherwise just try to get and much damage done to him with my saws as I can.

Good Luck
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

winternimbus

Challenge Thread

Post by winternimbus » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:52 pm

Finally&#33; At the time that I begin to write this, it's 11:30 PM where i live, and i have to go to bed at midnight, but hey, here we go.

--

"In the red square, this bot's definition of a mercy kill is: locking someone in the basement and beating him mercilessly, and then proceeding to feed their remains to the dog&#33; Nobody is face from the full body drum that's called GIGANTO&#33;"

"In the blue square, he believes that revenge is a dish best served cold. Offering you an offer that you cant refuse, here is THE GODFATHER&#33;"

The buzzer sounds, and we're ready for some super heavyweight carnage tonight&#33;

The two bots spin up their weapons and slowly comes towards eachother, Giganto flanks the much-quicker The Godfather, and manages to wedge it&#33; The Godfather takes a short ride on Giganto's drum of destruction, as it's underbelly gets shredded by Giganto's drum&#33; A wheel's rubber from The Godfather gets shredded on Giganto's weapon on the way out&#33; Giganto's scorin' points early, but The Godfather backs up as Giganto turns to face him, and the two bots proceed to ram eachother, but The Godfather avoids Giganto's drum&#33; The Godfather proceeds to flank Giganto and ram it's wheels&#33; The armor gets torn and the rubber, this time on Giganto's wheel, an eye for an eye, they say&#33;

Both Giganto and The Godfather's traction on the arena floor will be impacted now, with Giganto taking more of the loss of traction&#33; The Godfather, trying to cope with the traction loss, slides across the arena floor, and rams into Giganto&#33; Giganto's unable to flank, looks like the ram that The Godfather did may launched a screw loose on Giganto&#33;

Oh, Giganto, you had the match but now The Godfather is utterly destroying you as it pins you against the wall, and Giganto?

You're done for&#33; The Godfather has royally fucked you up&#33;

And your winner, by knock-out, is..

<big>THE GODFATHER&#33;</big>

Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

-NWOWWE, 2017

Wolf51-50

Challenge Thread

Post by Wolf51-50 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:04 am

Ok. I'm not quite sure if we can start challenging again, but if so, I'd like to see what I can do with The Godfather with Brain Damage :v:

Recent Tournaments:

ROBOT2

winternimbus

Challenge Thread

Post by winternimbus » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:07 am

I'll write up Ricochet V.S Dreadnaught and then i'll re-open challenges.

Just, I gotta be realistic here, i can't have too much shit on my plate or else i'll get burnt out. :v:

Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

-NWOWWE, 2017

winternimbus

Challenge Thread

Post by winternimbus » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:20 pm

Doublepost, man i am good at these.

Challenges are now open. Feel free to challenge people with your LW's, MW's, HW's and SHW's.

Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

-NWOWWE, 2017

Jamied666

Challenge Thread

Post by Jamied666 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:26 pm

Image Stats: Speed, 14, Weapon, 1, Torque, 4, Traction, 5, Armour, 6, LW its a flail rammer
Last edited by Jamied666 on Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

winternimbus

Challenge Thread

Post by winternimbus » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:41 pm

Might as well get some more action out of everybody's favorite legislacerator, Neophyte Redglare. :v:

Traction: 4
Torque: 3
Weapon: 7
Armor: 9

MW, RB2 Arena, you know the drill by now.

Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

-NWOWWE, 2017