FRR: Backlash Spreads

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Hooray For Lexan

Post by Hooray For Lexan » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:50 pm

Hypothermia? Yeah, it's a bit derpy. Hinged side skirts would've been a huge help, but still most of your opponents are better-armored.

Captain NRK? Dude, seriously? You got crappy matchups the first two weeks, but I wouldn't be surprised if you don't lose match in your conference for the rest of the group stage. The only robot that MIGHT stand up to your weapon for 3 minutes is Airtime Extreme, and it's essentially invincible to other spinners. I will be AMAZED if it doesn't make the playoffs.

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:05 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>HotDealsInTexas</dt><dd>Jun 8 2016, 10:43 PM</dd></dl><div>
Annhilation vs. Smilodon: Smilodon should be able to sacrifice one end of its pole, then the other. Unfortunately that's 4 of Annhilation's 5 hits at best, and it could get a corner hit on something given Smilodon's shape.

Annhilation 60%

[/quote]as a writer, you should really be aware of the self-damage rules - Annihilation only gets 3 hits
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:20 am

yeah yeah the results and schedule aren't up. we got the full schedule and I'm working tomorrow, so you get this now :v:

Lightweights:

Tidal Wave vs. Rainbow Crash
neither half of the cluster has particularly good control or armor

Tidal wave - 85%

Venice Queen vs. Tormentor
I dunno... my armor's quite low outside of the front, and I only have 4 more speed than him...

Tormentor - 60%

Veto vs. Icepick Lobotomy
nah

Veto - 75%

Rosebud vs. Frequency
frequency's lack of control should limit its ability to get away, and Rosebud can take a few big hits

Rosebud - 60%

Zadkiel vs. The Smiler
frig I dont know

The Smiler - 55%

Promethean Fire vs. Mineswept Away
Mineswept can and will run circles around PF, preventing that weapon from getting into play very much

Mineswept Away - 70%

Game Over vs. O'Malley
O'malley will be able to wear down Game Over over time with some corner hits, but GO could end up controlling over time if he plays it well

O'malley - 60%

Pyrite vs. Pelican
as long as Pyrite gets around that wedge, he'll do fine

Pyrite - 80%

Powerdrive Jr. vs. Skate
Skate's gonna be able to catch on those little wedgelets and fling Powerdrive away, bending his wedge early on and giving him an easy journey to victory

Skate - 75%

Blackrose vs. Public Enemies
for whatever reason I entrust in Kody to beat the cluster.

Blackrose - 55%

Middleweights:

Thunder vs. Whipcoil
this is quite a mis-match

Whipcoil - LOCK

March or Die vs. Clown Breath
something something wedge armor flipper no self-right

March or Die - 75%
Lyra vs. D.U.D.E.
actually I think DUDE has the better wedge, and with even speed but a more powerful flipper, I could see this going his way

DUDE - 60%

T and T vs. Depth Charge II
Ok this one doesn't look so good for me :v:

Depth Charge - 75%

Buzz Cut vs. Charybdis
Better control, with decent reach and a decent spin-up time

Buzz Cut - 60%

Furious Redemption vs. Y-Combat
Usually I'd pick the shell here, but FR just has so many corners to grab onto

Y-Combat - 55%

Caesium vs. Juno
Similar speed, but Juno has a powerful weapon and Caesium has rather low armor

Juno - 70%

Pterodactyl vs. Crusader
that plow is tough

Pterodactyl - 65%

Royale vs. Defiance
RIP IN RIP

Defiance - 95%

Metal 2 vs. Lethal Carriageway
11 armor

Lethal Carriageway - LOCK

Heavyweights:

Annihilation vs. Golden Blaze
actually I could reasonably see this going annihilation's way, simply due to the weapon/armor disparity

Annihilation - 55%

The Arbiter vs. Bass Drop
Bass Drop'll mostly be using that hammer to right himself

The Arbiter - 65%

Infrared vs. Morbid
not quite enough armor, and infrared's invertable anyway

Infrared - 75%

Rainbow Dasher vs. Pursuit
Pursuit dominates in control and speed, but RD has enough to at least keep up - being able to properly utilize the lifter will be key. early advantage to pursuit though

Pursuit - 65%

Cloak & Dagger vs. Chimera
oy...trying to juggle 2 robots with the same speed as me is no easy task - though my side wedges will make it hard for him to get me from the sides, and I do have unlimited flips

Cloack & Dagger - 65%

Undertow vs. Landkreuzer P1000
Undertow has the better wedge and a good way to control the match, but he doesn't seem to be showing up :/

Undertow - 65%

Halberd vs. Klarinette
If Halberd's hammer could reach a bit lower, this would be a lot closer

Klarinette - 70%

Sparkster vs. Dr. Feelgood
Sparkster has too much of an advantage in armor and control

Sparkster - 80%

Tellu vs. Hypothermia
Weaker hammer with longer range against a short-ranged hammer with a good deal more power. But Tellu's low body armor means that one good hit will rek her

Hypothermia - 70%

Smilodon vs. Escape Plan
EP's going to find it very difficult to get a flip in against Smilodon - expect a lot of squirmy tactics, and maybe some thwacking

Smilodon - 65%

Super-Heavyweights:

The Pegasus Device vs. Chemical Explosion
PD can take 5 hits as long as it's not driven exceedingly poorly, and then it's his game

Pegasus Device - 60%

Airtime Extreme vs. Uppercut V2
I think having the 1 flipper gives Airtime the slight advantage here

Airtime Extreme - 65%

Captain N.R.K. vs. Hysteria
NRK and Hysteria match speed, and Hysteria only has 8 armor... ouch...

Captain NRK - 85%

Montgomery Yellow Jesus vs. Driger Slash
His weapons are what, 1 above MYJ's armor?

Montgomery Yellow Jesus - 85%

Allahu Akbar vs. Midnight Pathos
:td:

Midnight Pathos - 95%

Dat Dog 2 vs. In the Red Square Minion
Minion can't damage DD, and DD's wedge is better

Dat Dog - 80%

Final Boss vs. Fourth Horseman
FB has the advantage of being low and invertable

Final Boss - 60%

Khnum vs. Sundown Ranger
hm, significant advantages in speed and control, but his weapon is in 1HKO territory if he gets past the hammer blockers. same basic scenario as Venice Queen vs Tormentor, really

Sundown Ranger - 55%

Mega Plowdozer vs. D'Artagnan
this is where MP's heavy armor will come in handy

Mega Plowdozer - 80%

Danger Noodle vs. Archetype
I often see the thinner vertical spinners beating the wider ones - probably having something to do with appying their force in a single area rather than across a drum. Archetype isn't a pure vertical spinner, but it is a lot thinner than Danger noodle, and the wheels are a bit better protected.

Archetype - 65%
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:35 pm

Reading through this qgain made me realize I predicted myself to go 0-4 :v:
‽ ROBOTICS

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:47 pm

fuck I forgot to do this last week. ah well... week 6 approaches. time to buckle down and win, or flounder and lose if you're on the cusp of the playoffs.

Lightweights:

Tidal Wave vs. Veto
The side supports of TW's drum are painfully exposed, easy targets for a horizontal spinner. even without that, Veto's weapon is stronger

Veto - 80%

<del>Tortoise vs. Rainbow Crash</del>

Rosebud vs. Tormentor
I always forget which ones Rosebud and Black<big>R</big>ose are :v: ... 10 armor to 13 weapon is enough to out-last tormentor I think, if he can control him well enough

Rosebud - 55%

Frequency vs. Icepick Lobotomy
And thus ends the win-streak of the 5-speed hammer

Frequency - 70%

Cheatbot vs. Blackrose
horrific mis-match

Blackrose - 95%

Zadkiel vs. Game Over
It will be game over

Zadkiel - 65%

Pyrite vs. The Smiler
8 speed and 11 armor against a robot with 4 speed and 2 traction? Gold mine&#33;

Powerdrive Jr. vs. Mineswept Away
actually, powerdrive's speed is good enough here, and the drum will actually be doing a bit of damage, as well as tossing around mineswept. this comes down to which wedge set-up (or half-set up) Mineswept uses, and how effectively he applies it.

Powerdrive Jr. - 51%

Skate vs. O'Malley
skate hits a bit harder and has better overall armor and weapon range (being a melty). he also move about as fast as the line at the DMV :v:

Skate - 55%

Pelican vs. Public Enemies
neither will actually RP (c'mon guys&#33;), but Public enemies is at a huge advantage here

Public Enemies: 80%

Venice Queen vs. Promethean Fire
He probably won't RP :/, but my rediculous speed advantage would probably trump his equally rediculous weapon

Venice Queen: 75%

Middleweights:

Thunder vs. March or Die
can't damage him, control advantage - MoD's got it all going for him

March or Die: LOCK

Lyra vs. Whipcoil
it's gonna come down to Whipcoil's speed advantage, and his ability to press with the jaws

Whipcoil: 70%

T and T vs. Remi
This fight is really quite interesting, because I'll obviously have trouble with either end of his robot, be it the tough to damage plow or the tough drum. but he also has a lot of weak points, and is limited by low speed and even lower control. still, his drum could end up flipping one half (as unlikely as it is), so I guess I'll let that decide who gets the advantage :v:

Remi: 55%

Depth Charge II vs. Clown Breath
each robot has a glaring weakness: Gigantic exposed wheels against a spinner or lack of invertability against a flipper. both have pretty standard stats for their type too, which makes me lean in favor of the brick-ey flipper

Depth Charge: 55%

D.U.D.E. vs. Metal 2
this is going to be a strange fight, and that's about the only thing I can tell you is for sure going to occur

DUDE: 65%

Buzz Cut vs. Caesium
Caesium only has 8 armor, and Buzz Cut is invertable. those wedge spikes are some nice targets

Cuz Butt - 75%

Pterodactyl vs. Charybdis
Pt can catch up to Charybdis well before he spins up - and can tank his hits pretty well anyway with that big ass plow.

Pterodactyl - 95%

Royale vs. Y-Combat
is attackfrog even RPing?

Y-Combat - 80%

Defiance vs. Juno
yeah this is... really rough for juno. even if Defiance wasn't a walker, she'd have trouble with this.

Defiance - 90%

Crusader vs. Lethal Carriageway
LC's just such a good design for brick smashing

Lethal Carriageway - 75%

Om Nom Nomster vs. Furious Redemption
I think Om nom will win the coin toss

Om nom Nomster - neither of them will RP so who cares

Heavyweights:

<del>Loadout vs. The Arbiter</del>
a drop-out takes away the chance at a very interesting fight here

Rainbow Dasher vs. Compound Fracture
honestly even if RD controls most of the match, as long as CF can get 1 good trip to the hazards, he'll still lose with 4 body armor

Compound Fracture - 60%

Infrared vs. Golden Blaze
with even weapon but the speed and weapon armor advantage in infrared's favor, I see this as slightly more likely to go his way

Infrared - 60%

Pursuit vs. Smilodon
if smilodon would RP, this would be close, but I'd still give Pursuit the slight advantage due to speed

Pursuit - 65%

Morbid vs. Bass Drop
will this look more like Ziggy vs The Judge, or Beta vs Lucky? Bass drop might have a shitton of weapon power, but the super-wide hammer means he'll be hitting across the robot, distributing damage mostly on the better armored flipper

Morbid - 55%

Cloak & Dagger vs. Halberd
It's a replay of C&D vs Chimera, except C&D's opponent is slower, but MUCH more dangerous if he can actually use his weapon on C&D

Cloak and dagger - 60%

Sparkster vs. Chimera
He's got the wedging advantage and similar enough stats that I'll just struggle to get under him

Sparkster - 70%

Tellu vs. Landkreuzer P1000
I mean, Tellu can't really hurt him, but he does have a flipper end, and far better wedges.

Tellu - 70%

Hypothermia vs. Klarinette
10 armor to 10 weapon with better wedge and drive stats?

Klarinette - LOCK

Dr. Feelgood vs. Escape Plan
if Feelgood had decent control he could really utilize that far better wedge, but as it is...

Escape Plan - 65%

Annihilation vs. Undertow
if undertow wasn't so goddamned slow for a flipper I'd feel better about this one

Undertow - 55%

Super-Heavyweights:

The Pegasus Device vs. Captain N.R.K.
this is just a really slow, aggressively armored version of the usual brick vs rammer fare. this favors the spinner, since the low traction and speed of both robots will keep them separated after hits

Captain NRK - 70%

Allahu Akbar vs. Chemical Explosion
what do I even say for these

Chemical explosion - 95%

Montgomery Yellow Jesus vs. Uppercut V2
at first glance this is an easy win for MYJ, but he isn't fully invertable, and a lot of Uppercut is flipper. though he could still push at the flat sides of uppercut when inverted...

Montgomery Yellow Jesus - 65%

Driger Slash vs. Hysteria
neither of these robots are competitive, but hysteria is even less prepared for this match-up than Driger

Driger Slash - 75%

Midnight Pathos vs. Danger Noodle
fuck IDK Pathos why not

Midnight Pathos - 55%

Dat Dog 2 vs. Khnum
I have a lifter and his wedge does not work upside down. I also out-speed him by 2 points

Khnum - 75%

Mega Plowdozer vs. In the Red Square Minion
if Khnum had trouble with Minion's spinner, it'll be even worse for MP - that top lip of his lifter is a very meaty target

Terminal Velocity vs. Fourth Horseman
another coin flip, which I will give to Fourth horseman this time&#33;

Fuck who cares

D'Artagnan vs. Archetype
even if he showed up, that hammer would have trouble getting past the "drisc"

Archetype - 75%

Bloodlust vs. Sundown Ranger
Fuck shw indeed

Bloodlust - 70%

Airtime Extreme vs. Final Boss
as long as FB can avoid the spatula - which is possible - he should do just fine. it'll be close, and Airtime could pull off the win if he gets lucky

Final boss - 65%

It only took me 2 days to finish this :v:
‽ ROBOTICS

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:51 pm

ever feel like you're talking to yourself :v:

Lightweights:
<del>Tortoise vs. Veto</del>

Rosebud vs. Venice Queen
hmmmm, speed advantage, or wedging advantage? take your pick I guess

EVEN ODDS

Frequency vs. Rainbow Crash
doesnt matter how many robots you have if they have 7 armor against a 360 spinner

Frequency - 85%

Cheatbot vs. Tormentor
equal speed, but a deadly hammer over in the blue square, compared to a meh drum

Tormentor - 80%

Blackrose vs. Icepick Lobotomy
if Venice queen can't dodge a hammer for 3 minutes, I don't think Black<big>R</big>ose can either

Icepick Lobotomy - 70%

Pyrite vs. Game Over
they're more or less even drivetrain-wise, but Game over has an active weapon

Game over - 60%

Powerdrive Jr. vs. Promethean Fire
only one of these roboteers will RP, even though he who won't could win this if he did

Powerdrive Jr. - 55%

Skate vs. The Smiler
Skate's been struggling against spinners, but the smiler does have sub-par drive for its weapon power

The Smiler - 60%

Pelican vs. Mineswept Away
something something long wedge won't RP

Mineswept away - 80%

Public Enemies vs. O'Malley
not quite enough armor

O'Malley - 75%

Tidal Wave vs. Zadkiel
Tidal wave is not optimized for fighting horizontal spinners

Zadkiel - 70%

Middleweights:
Lyra vs. March or Die
speed and wedging advantage

March or die - 65%

<del>T and T vs. Om Nom Nomster</del>

Depth Charge II vs. Whipcoil
Depth charge is a <del>better</del> faster and wedge-ier Lyra, and since Lyra won last week...

Depth Charge II - 65%

D.U.D.E. vs. Remi
Liking the weapon-to-armor advantage for Remi here

Remi - 65%

Metal 2 vs. Clown Breath
:dirk:

Clown Breath - LOCK

Pterodactyl vs. Caesium
Treaded flipper face-off&#33; PT has a serious control disadvantage, but can press thanks to the ABR forks by the flipper. more options too with the backup wedge

Pterodactyl - 51%

Royale vs. Furious Redemption
Royale by coin flip

Defiance vs. Charybdis
Defiance out-speeds and weapons Charybdis, and can tank hits well. Sparks will fly.

Defiance - 65%

Lethal Carriageway vs. Juno
expect a near-repeat of the Crusader match, though Juno can probably put up a bit better of a fight

Lethal Carriageway - 70%

Crusader vs. Y-Combat
similar maneuverability but better weapon power has me favoring Y-combat, but I could see this swinging the other way with a good strategy

Y-combat - 55%

Thunder vs. Buzz Cut
thunder's stats are just a tragedy

Buzz cut - 85%

Heavyweights:
Rainbow Dasher vs. The Arbiter
I mean, RD had a decent chance, but just looking at his strategy makes me think less of them

The arbiter - 85%

Infrared vs. Annihilation
between the drum and wedge, Infrared can tank 3 hits

Infrared - 70%

Morbid vs. Compound Fracture
morbid has better control, a wider drivetrain, and a good flipper. but of course, Compound fracture has a lifter, and equal speed to Morbid, so it's still an uphill battle

Compound Fracture - 55%

Pursuit vs. Golden Blaze
yeah, spinner vs brick, but also 14 weapon to 9 armor

Golden Blaze - 55%

Smilodon vs. Bass Drop
oh if only brian would RP

Bass Drop - 65%

Sparkster vs. Halberd
oh if only brian would RP

Sparkster - 60%

Tellu vs. Undertow
oh if only attackfrog would RP

Tellu - LOCK

Hypothermia vs. Chimera
nyheheh he can't damage my top and has static 4WD wedges

Chimera - 80%

Dr. Feelgood vs. Landkreuzer P1000
ok this is certainly one feelgood could've won

Landkreuzer P1000 - 65%

Escape Plan vs. Klarinette
even if EP's wedge hadn't been rendered useless by the evil Kody ( :v: ), Klarinette has the speed advantage, and has been able to easily dispatch the rear-hinged flippers she's already faced

Klarinette - 80%

<del>Loadout vs. Cloak & Dagger</del>

Super-Heavyweights:
Allahu Akbar vs. Captain N.R.K.
Captain NRK - 95%

Driger Slash vs. Chemical Explosion
12 weaponed counter-rotating spinner or a mid-cutter that murders itself in 5 hits? well, CE has a wedge, sooo

Chemical Explosion - 60%

Montgomery Yellow Jesus vs. Airtime Extreme
airtime's control is only slightly better than Uppercut's, and his flipper is much easier to avoid

MYJ - 65%

Midnight Pathos vs. Uppercut V2
Speed and control advantage, with invertability and decent armor to boot&#33;

Midnight Pathos - 80%

Danger Noodle vs. Hysteria
oof
Danger Noodle - LOCK

Mega Plowdozer vs. Khnum
this one should be interesting. speed advantage means I get the early advantage, but I could see him finding a way to pull off a win

Khnum - 65%

<del>Terminal Velocity vs. Final Boss</del>

Bloodlust vs. In the Red Square Minion
neither robot has good control, but ITRS...M does have a back-up wedge for when they inevitably anihilate each other's weapons

Minion - 55%

D'Artagnan vs. Fourth Horseman
D'art wins the coin flip

RP. Please.

Archetype vs. Sundown Ranger
ok this is just getting mean.

Archetype - 70%

The Pegasus Device vs. Dat Dog 2

if PD could turn...

Dat dog - 60%
Last edited by Venice Queen on Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
‽ ROBOTICS

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:30 pm

I RETURN FOR THE FINAL WEEK

LW:
Tidal Wave vs. Cheatbot

TW is like, a better version of cheatbot. and TW isn't even doing that well :v:

Tidal Wave - 70%

BlackRose vs. Frequency

That scoop has sharp corners, but Blackrose also has 8 speed and ludicrous armor. what annoys me is that no matter what one of these goons is gonna win and finish with a better record than me thanks to tiebreakers with Frequency :v:

Blackrose - 60%

Icepick Lobotomy vs. Rosebud

ehhh the shield shooould do enough

Rosebud - 65%

<del>Tormentor vs. Tortoise</del>

Venice Queen vs. Veto

will he RP? Who knows&#33;

Venice Queen - 75%

<del>Zadkiel vs. Pelican</del>

<del>Public Enemies vs. Skate</del>

O'Malley vs. Powerdrive Jr.

O'malley's probably got this in the bag even if he does decide to show up for this one

O'malley - 80%

Mineswept Away vs. Pyrite

I could see mark trying something like he did with Game over Last week, but Pyrite's wedge shape will just deflect the wedglets upwards... probably...

Pyrite - 60%

<del>Promethean Fire vs. Game Over</del>

Rainbow Crash vs. The Smiler

lol RIP

The Smiler - 85%

MW:

<del>Thunder vs. D.U.D.E.</del>

Metal 2 vs. Depth Charge II

eventually he'll drive over the flipper

Depth Charge - 85%

Clown Breath vs. Tanngrisnir and Tanngnj
‽ ROBOTICS

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:23 pm

LIGHTWEIGHTS:

#2: Venice Queen vs #5: Tormentor
You could see this as a re-hash of last time, or you could be convinced that my RP is better than the last one. either way, early advantage definitely favors the guy that beat me last time :P

Tormentor - 60%

#3: Rosebud vs #4: Frequency
Didn't Frequency win the last one of these? at any rate, 5 wep-to-arm opens up gashes immediately, so that's not good for Rosebud

Frequency - 65%

#2: O'Malley vs #5: Game Over
Something Something corners

O'malley - 75%

#3: The Smiler vs #4: Mineswept Away
very similar to the other 3v4 match, really. I could see meganew getting clever with the front set-ups, but I think he'll end up mashed anyway

The Smiler - 60%

MIDDLEWEIGHTS:

#2: Whipcoil vs #5: Clown Breath
GIANT PLOW OF SADNESS. BUT ALSO CORNERS AND EXPOSED WHEELS. I DON'T FUCKING KNOW

Whipcoil - 55%

#3: March or Die vs #4: Depth Charge II
Clamshell flippers tend to have weaker wedges than other 2WD designs, and MOD's got a slight drivetrain advanage IIRC. it could be swung with a good RP, but early advantage definitely goes MoD's way

March or die - 60%

#2: Juno vs #5: Crusader
two weak-armored robots with short range weapons. IIRC Juno won last time, and I do feel as if her secondary option is better, and her drivetrain better set-up.

Juno - 55%

#3: Pterodactyl vs #4: Lethal Carriageway
both of 'em can press but PT also has a flipper... even with the drivetrain disadvantages I imagine that'll be enough

Pterodactyl - 60%

HEAVYWEIGHTS:

#2: Pursuit vs #5: Golden Blaze
with an abundance of corners and 9 armor, I could see an upset in the works here. I think GB won last time too

Golden Blaze - 65%

#3: The Arbiter vs #4: Infrared
Infrared won last time but it was close, and Arby won't make the same mistake with the wedge that he did last time. still, I think Infrared's got more advantages here

Infrared - 65%

#2: Cloak & Dagger vs #5: Escape Plan
better wedges, more speed, properly invertable. RIP

Cloak and Dagger - 85%

#3: Sparkster vs #4: Chimera
well, my wedge is better than his, and I have a more balanced drivetrain. so uh, yeah.

Chimera - 70%

SUPER-HEAVYWEIGHTS

#2: Captain N.R.K. vs #5: The Pegasus Device
I see this going the same as last fight unless Patrick really pulls something out of his ass here

Captain NRK - 80%

#3: Midnight Pathos vs #4: Danger Noodle
I see a few ways DN could pull this off, but it does require some clever strategy and a bit of luck

Midnight Pathos - 55%

#2: Final Boss vs #5: Sundown Ranger
that axe could really fuck things up, but then, final boss has a few advantages of its own. still, I'm actually inclinde to go for SR, especially since his wedge might be better

Sundown Ranger - 60%

#3: Archetype vs #4: Mega Plowdozer
toooo many corners on MP

Archetype - 75%
‽ ROBOTICS

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:02 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>The_Angry_Goat</dt><dd>Sep 6 2016, 09:23 PM</dd></dl><div>#3: Rosebud vs #4: Frequency
Didn't Frequency win the last one of these? at any rate, 5 wep-to-arm opens up gashes immediately, so that's not good for Rosebud

Frequency - 65%[/quote]Nope. I managed to tip him over before he did anything particularly bad to my drivetrain.
poopity scoop

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:41 pm

I am good at remembering :v:
‽ ROBOTICS

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122