Spreads for the play-offs

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:08 am

Time to take a crack at predicting again. :D

Lightweights

Celestial Slayer vs. Zombie Killer

Oh man, this is gonna be huge. Zombie Killer won in the season, but I think Celestial might just pay him back, though. It'll be close, very close.

Prediction: Celestial Slayer 23-22

Double Dose vs. Underall

Double Dose has a big shot here. That front of Underall is just asking to get the hell beaten out of it. Underall might be able to get in fast enough to stop the blade. However this one's going to Double Dose.

Prediction: Double Dose by KO at 2:12.

Shit, using a library computer and I'm being kicked off. Will put up more predictions in a few. :P
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:51 am

Heh. Sorry about that. lol

Middleweights

Influenza vs. AMP

Similar looking robots, but AMP has the weapon advantage. Influenza's torque won't matter much here, as they're both spinners. I think the champ will prevail.

Prediction: AMP by KO at 1:27

Barrier vs. Rooster Teeth

Barrier won last time, but like CS vs. ZK, I think Rooster Teeth will get his revenge on the tank-like bot.

Prediction: Rooster Teeth by KO at 1:05

Heavyweights

Striker vs. Stampede

Ouch. Striker is definitely lower than Stampede here, and that's all that is needed to be said. Striker FTW.

Prediction: Striker 34-11

Diamond Jim vs. F-Bomb 3

F-Bomb 3 is toAst's best bot here, and definitely can get under Philip's thwackbot. Diamond Jim to be rammed into oblivion.

Prediction: F-Bomb 3 39-6

Superheavyweights

Eurypterus Evolved vs. Adrenition

Adrenition is a tough spinner but Eurypterus is a tough brick. As powerful a spinner as Adrenition is, I don't think he can damage Eurypterus badly enough for a win. Yeah, I'd say Eurypterus has this one in the bag.

Prediction: Eurypterus Evolved 32-13

Sand Crab vs. JOLT

I just did this one, didn't I? XD I stand by my previous decision. Sorry Philip.

Prediction: JOLT 32-13

"Now get out there and prove me wrong!" Heh, always wanted to say that. :P
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

Siphai

Post by Siphai » Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:58 am

I don't know about anyone else, but I want to prove you right =D

succotash_54

Post by succotash_54 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:09 am

So you don't like my bots very much at all.... (j/k)

As for the MW predictions.... the champ will not prevail, as you said in AMP vs. Influenza. The champ got eliminated from the running when it lost by Forfeit to Warper, and AMP beat Rooster Teeth in the final week's fights. You see, the champ is My Hands Are Abandoned Factories Manufacturing Heartbreak And Hate For The World. It is now dethroned, but it will continue to wear the tiara until next week's fights are decided.

Siphai

Post by Siphai » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:13 am

Lightweight

Team Gemini

Minion33088

Post by Minion33088 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:44 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>succotash_54</dt><dd>Jun 17 2007&#44; 02:09 AM</dd></dl><div> As for the MW predictions.... the champ will not prevail, as you said in AMP vs. Influenza. The champ got eliminated from the running when it lost by Forfeit to Warper, and AMP beat Rooster Teeth in the final week's fights. You see, the champ is My Hands Are Abandoned Factories Manufacturing Heartbreak And Hate For The World. It is now dethroned, but it will continue to wear the tiara until next week's fights are decided. [/quote]
Well, I think he meant past champ. If you're elected President, you're still know for being President after office so to speak.