Have questions about the rules

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:31 pm

If I were to make a multi-bot, would the multiple weapons rule apply to it? EX: a multibot that is 2 lifters, with weapon of 4. is that 4 for both lifters, or 3 (2.67)?
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Badnik96
Team: Team Ignition

Post by Badnik96 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:30 pm

Wrong forum. Ask this in Fantasy All Access. Junkyard is for real robotics only.

Moved it for you :)

To answer your question, no, I don't think so.
Last edited by Badnik96 on Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:13 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Badnik96</dt><dd>Sep 3 2015, 11:30 PM</dd></dl><div>Wrong forum. Ask this in Fantasy All Access. Junkyard is for real robotics only.

Moved it for you :)

To answer your question, no, I don't think so.[/quote]thanks for the move and the answer
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

NFX

Post by NFX » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:32 am

For your scenario, both lifters would get 4 Weapon points. You get a points deduction for clusterbots, depending on how many parts the clusterbot has (two, in your case), but you can spend that many points on each part. Commonly, each part is similar enough to share the same stats (Station to Station, Libra, Super Smash Bros., etc.), so you'll only see one set of stats in the signups, but that set of stats applies to each part of the clusterbot.

Sorry if that was a bit wordy, but hopefully that helps. =)
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:37 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NFX</dt><dd>Sep 4 2015, 12:32 AM</dd></dl><div>For your scenario, both lifters would get 4 Weapon points. You get a points deduction for clusterbots, depending on how many parts the clusterbot has (two, in your case), but you can spend that many points on each part. Commonly, each part is similar enough to share the same stats (Station to Station, Libra, Super Smash Bros., etc.), so you'll only see one set of stats in the signups, but that set of stats applies to each part of the clusterbot.

Sorry if that was a bit wordy, but hopefully that helps. =)[/quote]that clarifies it pretty well, thanks&#33;
‽ ROBOTICS

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122