Spreads for Week Seven

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

succotash_54

Spreads for Week Seven

Post by succotash_54 » Tue May 22, 2007 9:28 pm

Ok, here we go.

Team Search And Destroy vs. Team Misogyny Technology

John and Matt, neither of whom were in Revolution, square off this week. It'll be Team RPs for this one, I'm sure.

1. Smack Happier vs. Gudfernuthin EX-H

Matt is going to have to keep that weapon on SH the entire time to take it out. Plenty of time for the flipper to do some pwnzing

My prediction: Smack Happier 35-10

2. Pissed-Off Poltergeist Resurrected vs. An Albatross

One of the few times John may want to go with a hammer. A flipper could work well, but a hammer might just be the more effective weapon this time around. AA will have a hard time clamping in this one.

My prediction: Pissed-Off Poltergeist Resurrected 30-15

3. Stampede vs. F Bomb 3

No one has really had ANY luck getting under F Bomb, though lifter #2 may hold the key here. Still, got to give it up for Matt's track record with this bot.

My prediction: F Bomb 3 26-19

4. Hellraiser Hybrid vs. You're Gonna Get It Dirty Shirley

Maybe I'm crazy, but Shirley has a chance on this one. I'm thinking wrecked treads, but it'll take one hell of an effort, as he might spend a bit of time flying here. That invertibility and 360 swinging arm will have to prove the bragging of its abilities. Really RP for this one, Matt, and I think you've got it. And if you win this one, maybe you'll actually decide where the comma goes.

My prediction: You're Gonna Get It Dirty Shirley by KO at 1:22

Team Hunga vs. Team Blood Gulch

Dylan and Josh square off. Dylan's had a relatively spectacular season, while Josh has been struggling. Does that mean immediate doom for Josh? We'll see...

1. Underall vs Zombie Killer

Both bots look really bulky this season, whereas last season they looked more sleek. Underall may want to thwack on this one, but that is of course, Dylan's decision.

My prediction: Zombie Killer 28-17

2. My Hands Are Abandoned Factories Manufacturing Heartbreak And Hate For The World vs. Rooster Teeth

I tried googling the name of Dylan's MW and my browser said, "Fuck you if you think I'm gonna search for all that!!!" Rooster Teeth has a much more stable base than the other spinners, but it leaves room up top for what's-his-name's hammer. Could be close.

My prediction: Rooster Teeth 23-22

3. Ladies And Gentlemen, This Is The Death Composition vs. Arbiter

Two very similar flippers. Design and statwise. This one's a push for me. No bookie would want to take this one.

My prediction: Ladies And Gentlemen, This Is The Death Composition 23-22

4. Adreniton vs. Predator

Adreniton has the weapons advantage, both stats and that it's horizontal to Predator's vertical. BUT Predator's a darn cool wedge too... that may be the main mode of attack. In fact, I recommend it.

My prediction: Adreniton by KO at 2:44

Team AC/DC vs. Team Yellow Alert

First off, Nick, thanks for getting rid of the quotation marks around the team name. I'm sure you didn't mean for them to actually be part of the team name, but now you know just how anal retentive I really am. Paul, RP early and often.

1. Double Dose vs. Exotherm

Last season this one was more competitive on paper because DD had to work harder to actually hit Exotherm. This season, all the adornments mean more big red bulls-eyes for the horizontal weapon.

My prediction: Double Dose by KO at 1:52

2. AMP vs. Influenza

Two powerhouses of spinning go off on each other again. I'm thinking same as last time, pretty much.

My prediction: AMP by KO at 2:33

3. Road Rage vs. Probot

If Probot knows when to wedge and when to hit, it could take this one, but Road Rage is an experienced veteran. Could be close.

My prediction: Probot 23-22

4. JOLT vs. Manta

The spinning madness in the SHW division is all over this one. Plain and simple.

My prediction: JOLT by KO at 0:59

Team Animal Cruelty vs. Team Gemini

Philip has managed to stay at or above .500 all season thus far, but with Paul and Dylan yet to come, and Chris this week, Team Animal Cruelty's standing is gonna drop quicker than a prom dress.

1. Dandelioness vs. Celestial Slayer

This one will at least go the distance. Dandelioness will probably take Damage, while Celestial Slayer will get the other two categories.

My prediction: Celestial Slayer 28-17

2. Warper vs. Barrier

I don't even want to think about it.

My prediction: Barrier by KO at 0:20

3. Diamond Jim vs. Striker

Striker was the last bot of Chris's that Philip beat, but Striker won the rematch. I think DJ has the maneuverability and will make this one quite competitive.

My prediction: Diamond Jim 23-22

4. Sand Crab vs. Phobia

Phobia is the weak spot of Team Gemini, but Sand Crab has been spotty, too. Ought to be quite interesting. Phobia's speed may be the breaking factor, but I don't think so.

My prediction: Sand Crab 25-20

Team Toxic vs. Team Targeted

If Adam shows up.... but that's a pretty big if. All predictions are based on that if, though. I gave that much courtesy to both Andrew and Jason last season, so I'll do it again.

1. Silver Phantom vs. Feedback

Feedback has been more trouble than Alex thought, and Adam knows how to work his ghostly wonder.

My prediction: Silver Phantom by KO at 1:55

2. Tiki Dude vs. Scorpion Bite

That's a powerful weapon, but Tiki Dude has good maneuverability....tough call.

My prediction: Scorpion Bite 24-21

3. Enigma 23 vs. Tank Mk 4

Tank is Alex's strength. Enigma has proven to be one even for its own driver.

My prediction: Tank Mk 4 by KO at 1:44

4. Power Bar vs. Eurypterus Evolved

That weapon could make mincemeat of EE, but EE shows Alex's knack for good maneuverability.

My prediction: Eurypterus Evolved by KO at 1:13

i think i got my cat preg

Spreads for Week Seven

Post by i think i got my cat preg » Wed May 23, 2007 2:10 pm

lol this is the first time you didnt predict ill get wrecked in every single match and you picked shirley hahah ahha props man wish me luck hahahha ah

i think i got my cat preg

Spreads for Week Seven

Post by i think i got my cat preg » Wed May 23, 2007 2:34 pm

also i wouldnt doubt that fish's bot names are blood brothers lyrics

Siphai

Spreads for Week Seven

Post by Siphai » Wed May 23, 2007 3:17 pm

I don't think Scorpion Bite has won a single match that succo called him to win =(