RB Spreads

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Siphai

RB Spreads

Post by Siphai » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:34 pm

<big>LW</big>

Conqueror vs Scarab

Conqueror has a big speed advantage, but a lot of it is held back by the poor torque. Fortunately for him his flat wedge should be good at deflecting hits from the drum. Unfortunately for him it's hard to do much with that - Scarab can drive off the wedge, and launching the flipper plate right into the drum is asking for trouble. If Scarab can catch one of the corners on Conqueror that'll probably be game. Conqueror has to tread carefully for 3 minutes.

Scarab - 55%

Zadkiel vs O'Malley

Zadkiel is the more stable design. This match is going to come down to whether Zadkiel can follow up on hits with another hit by regaining control faster, or if O'Malley's superior armor stat will allow it to inflict more damage. This is one of those matches that's really down to writer's discretion.

Zadkiel - 50%

Speed Buster vs Mr Not Very Nice

A match where one robot has 9 speed and the other robot has 10 speed. Speed Buster's hinged wedges are going to help it a lot against that thwack - he would be a lot more vulnerable with flat sides. Speed Buster also enjoys the slight torque advantage. But are his hinged spikes going to be effective against playzooki's carefully handcrafted wedge? I don't think so, but a match with robots as fast as these is just another experiment in chaos theory.

Mr. Not Very Nice - 55%

No Exit vs Redline

Can Redline get underneath that flipper? He may not have to. What's with all these lightweights with a stupid amount of speed. I honestly think that No Exit's flipper might not play much into this match - with as fast as Redline is he's just going to be ramping over him like a.. uhh.. speed bump. Even if he does get flipped, what good does that do? Redline is fast enough that it's just hard to take control of him (by both the driver and the opponent). No Exit's going to have a hard play with nothing to keep Redline on his wedge.

Redline - 60%

Son of a Box vs Something Positive

SoB probably won't even RP, and he wouldn't win if he did.

Martijn's LW - 100%

Le-Mans vs Dr P

I'm not sure, thanks to the perspective, but it looks like Le-Man's flipping wedge only has a tiny little lip that he can actually flip stuff with. The margin of error becomes so large, since you have to make sure that tiny strip is actually underneath your opponent in order to flip them. Le-Man's biggest advantage is his torque, so if he were to get under Dr. P, I'd recommend just pushing instead of flipping. The problem is that Dr. P can still retalitae with the hammer during that. This is all if Le-Man's flipper gets under the wedge, which I doubt. Oh, and Dr. P doesn't mind being flipped either =I

Dr. P - 80%

<big>MW</big>

Luna vs Toothache

Toothache is the worst possible design to take on Luna. And he only has 6 armor holy crap. That's actually right at the 7 point flat surface damage threshold, meaning that even when attacking Luna with the best possible angle, he's still going to be knocked out in a couple of hits. If Luna rips him on the corner, that's a one hit KO. Good god.

Luna - 100%

Pterodactyl vs No Patrol 3

Well, of course Spatula gets everything to qualify for the +2 bonus, giving him a plow and a flipper of 11 armor. No Patrol's one hope here is to hit the corners of that flipper, but I don't think his spinning ring is actually that low. Pterodactly will probably get under and dominate with flips.

Pterodactyl - 80%

Hermes vs Good For It 2

Alright. 8 armor against 15 weapon. Good For It has to win within 5 hits. Is it doable? The 7 point difference would point to yes. Even if Hermes got the hits solidly on the plow, its going to buckle within the first hit and gone in the second. If GFI manages to catch a corner at any time in this match, that's probably KO (either ripping off the lifting wedge, or crushing one of the wheels.

Good For It 2 - 75%

Square Wave vs Sarge

Square Wave won by the slimmest of margins in FRR6. This time he has all his stat points. Sarge is a lot better than the previous tournament though. A much better lifting wedge, and good ground clearance. The key factors in this fight are going to be: the torque battle, and can Sarge control Square Wave with the lifter? There's nothing to keep SW on the lifter, and the ground clearance means that just lifting SW might not be enough to control him.

Square Wave - 50%

Marauder vs Barrier

I think that Barrier can get underneath Marauder, but he's going to have trouble pushing him. Even if he gets underneath and lifts, Marauder will probably have some tracks on the ground. It's just an awkward robot to push around. Barrier can probably do it though.

Barrier - 55%

Janus vs Millenaire de Souffrance

MdS can't self-right for some weird reason. Janus just has to work together, get underneath, and flip.

Janus 90%

<big>HW</big>

Shrek vs Terrordactyl II

Terrordactyl doesn't really have a chance. His weapon won't do anything to the thick shell of Shrek, and his torque isn't high enough to push Shrek around. Maybe by getting underneath Shrek he can take Shrek's wheels off the ground, but I just don't think so because of how far back they are. Expect Shrek to take Terrordactyl to the drum a lot.

Shrek 85%

Tellu vs Evil FireBlaze

Its a winnable match for FireBlaze - he has enough weapon power to damage Tellu's flat wedge, and if he catches a corner somewhere he can do some serious damage; maybe even rip the lifting wedge off. Fireblaze can't selfright though, and Tellu can probably take advantage of that.

Tellu - 80%

The Arbiter vs Snijmachine

With a 6 point difference in weapon to armor, Snijmachine will do some serious damage. Heck, even with Arbiter's 2 point flipper armor bonus, if Snijmachine were to catch the side of that lifter he'd bend it/break it in one hit thanks to corner damage. The Arbiter is vulnerable all around and has only marginal offensive capabilities against a design like Snijmachine.

Snijmachine - 85%

Station to Station vs Super Smash Brothers

Faggot double clusterbot battle fuck off. I ain't writing this shit. Fuck you. Station to Station most likely wins, I can't see those drum/discs doing much to StS. Sorry.

Station to Station - 85%

Awkwardbot vs Waterloo Sunset

Awkwardbot is exactly that...

Waterloo Sunset - 100%

Give Way vs Klarinette

Both really cool designs. I think Klarinette's plow gives him the advantage and Give Way is just slow, if heavily armored. Give Way does have the advantage of being able to strafe and get a lot of free hits, but Lian will probably be able to keep his lifter facing Give Way and shove him around.

Klarinette - 80%

<big>SHW</big>

Lethal Injection vs Flip THIS

Okay

Lethal Injection - 100%

Chemical Reaction II vs Viluy

Chemical Reaction has the potential to do damage - he has a 5 point weapon to armor advantage, and there's a lot of corners for him to hit on Viluy if NFX decides to go weapon to weapon. Even coming in with the flipper will see Viluy eating damage over time. It really depends on which way NFX decides to go, though, since this is a winnable match. He just has to be careful.

Chemical Reaction II - 55%

Pathos 2 vs Jack Frost

I can't tell if Pathos has corners or not. Jack Frost should still be able to do enough damage to take this - it really depends on whether Pathos can be aggressive enough to prevent Jack Frost from getting up to speed.

Jack Frost 80%

Peppernut vs Phantasmic Slammer

Its one of THOSE matches. Either go with the flipper, or go with the drive stats. Eh. I'll probably go with Peppernut.

Peppernut - 55%

Barracuda vs The Watcher

Its an ugly robot that's going to be difficult for Barracuda to take control of, but Barracuda should be able to tank hits with the plow and just destroy The Watcher with the hammer.

Barracuda - 85%

Teresa vs Stabstract

The thwack is probably useless with that mass of hinged wedges... and I can't see the puncher actually doing much to Stabstract either. It'll probably be easy for Stabstract to take advantage of his torque advantage.

Stabstract - 65%

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

RB Spreads

Post by GF93 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:32 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Siphai</dt><dd>Sep 25 2014, 12:34 PM</dd></dl><div>Conqueror has a big speed advantage, but a lot of it is held back by the poor torque. [/quote]To be fair, Scarab has it even worse with only 1 Torque compared to my 2, though. :v:
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

British-Robotics

RB Spreads

Post by British-Robotics » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:06 pm

I just hope those are predictions. I'll give it my all for this week.

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

RB Spreads

Post by That Kode Guy » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:09 pm

Might as well.

Lightweights

Conqueror vs. Scarab

Meh, I'm doubtful. Conqueror does have to take a while to get up to full drive speed but then again, so does Scarab. And there aren't many edges on Conqueror to hit.

Conqueror = 65%

Zadkiel vs O'Malley

Personally I'm not convinced that Zadkiel can get a follow-up hit. Okay he's a more stable design than O'Malley but both of them are still going to get sent fucking flying after each hit, more than enough time for Josh to recover. I think O'Malley's more robust armour and weapon look better.

O'Malley = 75%

Speed Buster vs Mr. Not Very Nice

Okay we get a real fast bot vs. fast bot match here. playzooki I think just ekes out the advantage with his own wedge here.

Mr. Not Very Nice = 55%

No Exit vs Redline

Yeah this seems pretty cut'n'dry. Redline is just going to fucking ramp over over him every single time... he goes at the front. Attacking the rear right afterwards is nice too.

Redline = 70%

Son of a Box vs Flick of the Wrist

Flick of the Box

Martijn's thing = -3.14% But he still wins.

Le-Mans vs Dr. P

Yeah this doesn't seem so good. If Dr. P gets under, well... there's no escape. If Le-Mans gets under, Dr. P can still retaliate as Le-Mans isn't going to get a good flip at all.

Dr. P = 85%

Middleweights

Luna vs Toothache

Oh god. This is going to get real ugly, real fast. Maybe, just maybe if Toothache is able to flip Luna, he can avoid the teeth. But it's probably not going to happen.

Luna = 95%

Pterodactyl vs The "No" Patrol

No Patrol will want to use the wedge and try to angle in on the flipper to have any hope here. Or yeah hit the flipper with his ring. It doesn't seem that high imo.

Pterodactyl = 80%

Hermes vs Good For It

Man I like Hermes, but even with GFI's tendency to kill itself, um... I think TBR's toast.

Good For It = 85%

Square Wave vs Sarge

Fuck this match-up and fuck both of your gay robots I'm not predicting this. :v:

My Hands Are Abandoned Factories Manufacturing Heartbreak And Hate For The World = grunga%

Marauder vs Barrier

I actually think Marauder can dodge the forks relatively easily, or get under them. But it's Barrier, I guess. He's just a name now though. :v

Marauder = 60%

Janus vs Millenaire de Souffrance

what

Janus = 85%

Heavyweights

Shrek vs Terrordactyl II

Shrek counters it too much.

Shrek = 80%

Tellu vs Evil FireBlaze

Well Tellu's average armour is telling, and I really don't think Evil FireBlaze can be flipped, but the scoop is flat and wide, and enough trips to the hazards will kill him off since he has worse armour.

Tellu = 51%

The Arbiter vs Snijmachine

So what's there to catch on The Arbiter? The flipper? It's on such an angle he'd be lucky to get an edge. Meh, I guess it doesn't matter too much. Snij has way too much weapon power for The Arbiter to deal with, so he'd just cut through The Arbiter like a glede... too much weapon power for almost any HW to deal with, really. I can't see it going to Josh.

Snijmachine = 85%

Station to Station vs Super Smash Brothers

Smash is royally screwed. They will do absolutely nothing to Station.

Station to Station = 95%

Awkwardbot vs Waterloo Sunset

Shaddap.

Waterloo Sunset = 100% (lock)

Give Way vs Klarinette

Give Way will be annoying but only that. Klarinette has the necessary tools to beat this guy, namely her speed and armour, and her lifter.

Klarinette = 85%

Superheavyweights

Lethal Injection vs Flip THIS

*flips the bird*

Lethal Injection = 100% (lock)

Chemical Reaction II vs Viluy

Poor Viluy deserved better. Poo.

Chemical Reaction = 85%

Pathos 2 vs Jack Frost

Jack Frost is Snijmachine in the SHW class. Or vice-versa. Not seeing much Pathos can do to him.

Jack Frost = 85%

Peppernut vs Phantasmic Slammer

Plenty of ways for Slammer to attack Peppernut, not much Peppernut can do to Slammer in return. Flips will tally up and rack points. It'll be close I guess.

Phantasmic Slammer = 55%

Barracuda vs The Watcher

I like what playzooki's trying to do but he's just against the wrong opponent. Barracuda is eventually going to get him to a wall and pound the shit out of him.

Barracuda = 85%

Teresa vs Stabstract

Actually I think Stabstract's front wedge works somewhat against him in this match. Teresa can lower the forks somewhat and get right under it past the point of the wedge, which is its strongest point. What really matters is that Stabstract's wedge will get caught up in the puncher, and from there it's difficult to tell. Stabstract has more torque so Teresa will probably send herself back further, but will just keep coming in, getting under, and hitting/punching the wedge. It's aggressive, but Stabstract continuing to come in is also aggressive. What will give?

Stabstract = 51%
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

Siphai

RB Spreads

Post by Siphai » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:14 pm

LW

Scarab vs Microwave

I don't really think there's a whole heck of a lot Scarab can do in this match. As soon as Microwave hits the drum supports it's game over. He can't come in with the wedge because the tracks are vulnerable. His best bet is try to get the drum to hit squarely on the spinning blade and hope that Microwave gets flipped.

Microwave - 85%

Conqueror vs Zadkiel

I don't like Conqueror's flat sides against a spinner, and a five point difference might make this ugly. He did beat O'Malley somehow, but I think a more stable spinner will be able to keep the wedge at bay.

Zadkiel - 70%

O'Malley vs No Exit

This is a must win battle for both robots. It is a 12 week season, so there's lots of time to come back, but starting out 0-3 is just going to kill you in the long term. O'Malley has the advantage of being able to put the hurt on No Exit, but No Exit doesn't have a lot of flat sides, and can deflect a lot of O'Malleys hits. No Exit is going to hope that he can control O'Malley and prevent that spinner from coming into play.

O'Malley - 60%

Mr Not Very Nice vs Son of a Box

Playzooki will rebound from a tough loss last week, at least.

Mr. Not Very Nice - 100%

Redline vs Le-Mans

I think Redline's drive might be too much for Le-Mans to overcome. He can flip Redline, but that's about it. If he does get under Redline, he's only getting under the hinged wedge, so all of Redline's wheels are still on the ground and he can still push Le-Mans. In addition, if he flips Redline, he's only flipping the wedge. The odds are stacked heavily against Le-Mans, I'm afraid.

Redline - 85%

Something Vibrant vs Dr P

This is a tough match for Dr. P from a drive train standpoint. It's going to be tough keeping up with something like SV. The lifting spikes may also give Something Vibrant the advantage in the wedge category. However those spikes are only effective head on - if Dr. P is able to angle in correctly he could consistantly take control. The flat sides of Something Vibrant are also a target for that axe. Probably the closest LW match this week.

Something Vibrant - 55%

MW

Toothache vs Jetset

After getting mauled last week it'll probably be reassuring to fight something a little less dangerous. Still, it would've been fun to see an 11 speed wedge try to work it. Even if James RPd, Lian would take this.

Toothache - 100%

Luna vs Pterodactyl

An interesting matchup. Pterodactyl handled No Patrol pretty easily last week, and now he gets Luna. Pterodactyl certainly has the armor to deal with Luna, but the problem remains that the flipper isn't flush with the other wedges, making it vulnerable to undercutters like Luna. However&#33; Pterodactyl has a flipper, and by flipping Luna once he can render that advantage null. How much damage can Luna do before then? I don't know. Probably not that much, to be honest.

Pterodactyl - 65%

No Patrol 3 vs Square Wave

Spinner killer vs. a spinner. This is going to be a hard match for No Patrol. The lifter can get under the wedge, and is heavily armored enough to shrug attacks, and wide enough to force attacks into the plow (even hits on the side of the plow can be resisted). Square Wave is also fast enough and accelerates hard enough to bully No Patrol endlessly. I don't see this one ending well for No Patrol.

Square Wave - 90%

Good For It 2 vs Marauder

Good For It has been playing russian roulette two weeks in a row now, and has won both rounds so far. But now he comes up against a robot that's a little more well armored. 15 weapon power vs. 9 armor. No hard corners for Good for It to grab onto. He has to rip off the plow and hit one of those tracks within 5 hits. A 6 point difference is nothing to sneeze at though, and it could be doable. Still, the odds are stacked against it.

Marauder - 75%

Sarge vs Janus

Janus can actually give Sarge a hard time. They're squirrelly, and there's two of them, and they're pretty close in terms of drive stats. Janus even has the torque advantage, making it difficult for Sarge to shunt them around... the difference in armor isn't even that far off either, thanks to Sarge's reinforced plow. But with Janus's weaker armor Sarge could bully one of them into submission. It's tough though, I think Janus is well statted for a multibot.

Janus - 55%

Barrier vs Millenaire de Souffrance

If Millenaire can stay on his wheels for the entire match, he might have a decent chance. Thwacking can push Barrier off target, and he can get under and flip. Barrier's lifter has the wedge advantage though, and Barrier is the type of robot to control a match before using a combination of the lifter/wall/drum to flip his opponents. Fight might not be all that one sided, but it's still Barrier's match to lose.

Barrier - 75%

HW

Terrordactyl II vs El Chupacabra

Not necessarily a bad matchup for Terrordactyl, but by no means a good one either. Its like fighting Shrek all over again. El C will lift and flip Terrordactyl multiple times, taking advantage of his need to self right.

El Chupacabra - 80%

Shrek vs Tellu

I wish Shrek was faster, even though his armor is clearly a troll to all spinners in the division. Shrek might have a hard time getting underneath Tellu, but his linear and rotational acceleration are far superior, giving him the ability to avoid the front of the wedge. The axe is clearly useless against Shrek. Will that mean Kody comes in with the lifter? Shrek is just one of those designs that's subpar, but is so well statted that it makes him frustrating to fight.

Shrek - 55%

Evil FireBlaze vs Station to Station

He can do damage to Station to Station, but how much can override the inability to self-right? Station to Station should be able to bully FireBlaze pretty well in this match.

Station to Station - 80%

Snijmachine vs Awkwardbot

This is awkward.

Snijmachine - 100%

Super Smash Brothers vs Give Way

Give Way's ability to move any, uh, Way, should help it a lot when facing multibots. Its poor speed won't. If I were to elaborate on Give Way's stats, I would say that I think it was a poor decision to invest so heavily in armor - the hard angle by the drum supports and the exposed wheels by the drum make it difficult to fight a spinner regardless of the armor stat. And investing so heavily in the armor means that the drive stats are going to suffer, so using the wedges to fight against spinners is also going to be difficult. Give Way is trying to get, uh, aWay, with too much in its stats. I think it would've been better served with more speed.

Super Smash Bros once again find themselves fighting an opponent that it cannot damage. As cool as the design is, I think multibots that have weapons just cannot survive in today's metagame. It might be something to consider, further down the line, since designs like these need some serious help to be competitive. Just looking at the stats paints a picture of some severally gimped robots.

Give Way - 55%

Waterloo Sunset vs Klarinette

Klarinette definitely looks a lot cooler than Waterloo Sunset. Waterloo wins the torque battle, but I favor Klarinette's ability to get underneath. I'm sure GF93 will post in his RP that he wants to "avoid the plow" and "go for the sides" but when facing a robot with basically the same drive stats as yours, I find it difficult to see that happening.

Klarinette - 70%

SHW

Flip THIS vs Parabolic Trajectory

Okay

Parabolic Trajectory - 100%

Lethal Injection vs Chemical Reaction II

A three point weapon advantage probably isn't big enough. At least Chemical Reaction is kinda fast. But it might be too easy for Lethal Injection just to bully Chemical Reaction around.

Lethal Injection - 85%

Viluy vs Peppernut

Peppernut should take this. He's too fast and too forceful. He's got enough armor to stand up to the disc. Viluy's wedge is probably ineffectual against Peppernut's.

Peppernut - 85%

Jack Frost vs Barracuda

Jack Frost has to hope he can get a lot of hits right in the middle where the plow splits, getting in on that corner damage. Otherwise, Barracuda is just a little too well armored. If Barracuda can land some hits, he can wreck havoc with the hammer. Jack Frost is just fast enough to keep Barracuda at bay, though.

Jack Frost - 55%

Phantasmic Slammer vs Teresa

The thwack is probably useless here. Torque is even, but whoever gets under one will high center the other anyway. I think Phantasmic Slammer's wedge is probably more effective than Teresa's, and that it might be difficult for Teresa to effectively use the ramming bar to his advantage in this fight. Phantasmic Slammer probably just has a little too much going for him.

Phantasmic Slammer - 65%

The Watcher vs Stabstract

Might be difficult for The Watcher against Stabstracts angled wedges and high armor. I expect that The Watcher probably won't get enough good hits over the course of hte match to swing a judges' decision.

Stabstract - 75%

That Kode Guy

RB Spreads

Post by That Kode Guy » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:41 pm

so I get swept

seems about right :v:

Siphai

RB Spreads

Post by Siphai » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:58 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Oct 1 2014, 08:41 PM</dd></dl><div>so I get swept

seems about right :v:[/quote]wait really?

Siphai

RB Spreads

Post by Siphai » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:58 pm

lol

That Kode Guy

RB Spreads

Post by That Kode Guy » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:58 pm

the weird thing about it is that I thought I was facing Square Wave this week, who I also thought I had no chance against :v:

That Kode Guy

RB Spreads

Post by That Kode Guy » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:59 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Siphai</dt><dd>Oct 1 2014, 08:58 PM</dd></dl><div>wait really?[/quote]ya rly

they dont call em weeks of doom fer nothin sonny jim

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

RB Spreads

Post by NWOWWE » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:23 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Oct 1 2014, 08:59 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Siphai</dt><dd>Oct 1 2014, 08:58 PM</dd></dl><div>wait really?[/quote]ya rly

they dont call em weeks of doom fer nothin sonny jim[/quote]You got that right pal, though it seems to be that the entire first quarter of my season is filled with nothing but weeks of doom. :v:
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

playzooki

RB Spreads

Post by playzooki » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:00 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Oct 1 2014, 08:59 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Siphai</dt><dd>Oct 1 2014, 08:58 PM</dd></dl><div>wait really?[/quote]ya rly

they dont call em weeks of doom fer nothin sonny jim[/quote]>week of doom
>fighting playzooki

wat

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

RB Spreads

Post by GF93 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:39 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Siphai</dt><dd>Oct 1 2014, 08:14 PM</dd></dl><div>Klarinette definitely looks a lot cooler than Waterloo Sunset.[/quote]With some people, I guess there's just no accounting for taste. ^o)
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

RB Spreads

Post by NWOWWE » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:42 pm

Don't worry. We forgive you for liking Waterloo. :v:
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

That Kode Guy

RB Spreads

Post by That Kode Guy » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:51 am

Week 4

Lightweights

Zadkiel vs Scarab

pfft, yeah right

Zadkiel = 90%

Speed Buster vs Microwave

If only... is he fast and tough enough to avoid being killed? And can he out-wedge Microwave? Microwave can apparently self-right...

Microwave = 80%

No Exit vs Conqueror

Eh, tough. Conqueror seems like a brickhouse and No Exit might have that wobbling problem...

Conqueror = 65%

Le-Mans vs O'Malley

Oh if only it was Hector Le-Mans. Well whatever, Josh still has this around his pinky finger.

O'Malley = 90%

Dr P vs Mr Not Very Nice

Um, can Alex even keep up with that thing? Well if he wedges playzooki's LW, it'll probably go south for playzooki quickly

Dr. P = 65%

Flick of the Wrist vs Redline

Martijn's fucked. Do you need to know anything more?

Redline = 85%

Middleweights

Pterodactyl vs Toothache

I wouldn't hold my breath, Lian...

Pterodactyl = 95%

Hermes vs Jetset

Is this the Hermes from Futurama?

Hermes = 95%

Square Wave vs Luna

Hey look, Alex&#33; Free win&#33; Yeah I really don't know why I entered Luna again. I already put forth my weak-as-shit RP, but w/e.

Square Wave = 100% (lock)

Janus vs The "No" Patrol

Their weak armour is going to hurt them here. Badnik can OHKO them.

The "No" Patrol = 85%

Millenaire de Souffrance vs Good For It 2

It's possible, but playzooki needs the proper places to hit. Can he deliver them in 5 hits? I'll take a chance and say yes.

Good For It = 65%

Barrier vs Sarge

Here we go again. I'd say Sarge's lifter has the advantage.

Sarge = 65%

Heavyweights

Tellu vs Terrordactyl II

If Tellu gets caught it's lights out for her, but she should be okay.

Tellu = 70%

The Arbiter vs El Chupacabra

I like that flipper a lot more here than Badnik's lifter, and his leverage seems to swamp El Chupa Chups almost entirely.

The Arbiter = 75%

Station to Station vs Shrek

Chris if you have Shrek win again you're on my personal hit list. :v:

Station to Station = 85%

Give Way vs Evil FireBlaze

That drum has 14 armour, jesus christ. Does... wait, can Evil FireBlaze even do anything here? Fuck.

Give Way = 75%

Klarinette vs Snijmachine

Holy shit, holy shit. Well let's see. Snijmachine can damage the lifter if he gets the corners, but Klarinette's a pretty robust machine. I'll take Klarinette to win in a nailbiter.

Klarinette = 51%

Waterloo Sunset vs Super Smash Brothers

It's ugly (at least, more ugly than my robots :P) but it'll win. :v:

Waterloo Sunset = 80%

Superheavyweights

Chemical Reaction II vs Flip THIS

Challenged accepted.

Chemical Reaction = 100% (lock)

Pathos vs Parabolic Trajectory

If Pathos can avoid being flipped Mystic might have this. Maybe. Pathos has turned into a pretty decent bot but Parabolic's... well, a champ.

Pathos = 51%

Peppernut vs Lethal Injection

Vendetta ftw&#33; He has too much torque for LI to deal with. It's not the end-all, be-all of the fight, but it will be the most important factor.

Peppernut = 55%

Teresa vs Viluy

Me and NFX are actually conspiring with each other for this match, so I refuse to predict it. :v: However, I demand Spatula write it. :v:

Stabstract vs Jack Frost

Ugh, Stabstract doesn't have any edges on him for Jack Frost to really hit. I feel the regular wedge set-up would be better than the plow, really.

Stabstract = 70%

The Watcher vs Phantasmic Slammer

You're having a laugh if you think Slammer's going to lose to that translational mess. :v: But seriously, it's a nice concept but playzooki's statted it a bit too awkwardly for it to be much use. And translational bots are sadly not powerful enough in today's metagame... :(

Phantasmic Slammer = 95%