Crazy Bots: New Breed City - Spreads

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:31 am

This will be even more fun considering I don't write any matches this tournament. :v: Anyway...

<big>Week 1</big>

Lightweights

The Windmill vs. Spike

Not sure. All depends on which way Windmill starts.

The Windmill = 55%

Stabby Joe vs. Turbine

I would have given this to Stabby Joe had he actually been given decent torque. As it is, he's going to find it impossible to push Turbine anywhere.

Turbine = 90%

SNK vs. Microwave

SNK is actually quite low. Perhaps he could slip under? At the very least he has a more powerful weapon.

SNK = 55%

Mr. Not Very Nice vs. Kite

I'm thinking the flipper might have this. NVN's thwack is incredibly ineffective and its hinged wedge slightly more so but still dodgy.

Kite = 75%

Deathstalker vs. Scatterbrain

Deathstalker has this in spades.

Deathstalker = 80%

Lava Spire Daredevil Run vs. Zadkiel

Well I'm not sure. If Mystic cuts down on the number of times he gets hit, it's less he has to worry about. And he does have a weapon more powerful than Zadkiel's armour.

Lava Spire Daredevil Run = 60%

Middleweights

Bad Idea&#33; vs. Immolator

The real bad idea is having 7 speed, 3 traction, and 5 main armour. :v James to pick up his first win.

Bad Idea&#33; = 80%

WarWolf vs. Pterodactyl

Again gonna lean with Mystic. Pterodactyl's weapon is nice but seems to be kinda hit-or-miss, and his control might make him miss too many times for my liking.

WarWolf = 60%

Clown Breath vs. Perseus

Haha, yeah no. Screw you if you think I'm winning this fight. :P

Breath Clown = 90%

Revolutions Per Minute vs. Marauder

Welp, the new Marauder's first test is against the new RPM. C'est possible?

Marauder = 55%

Automaton vs. Sneak Beast

Too steep... :(

Automaton = 85%

Merry Hampton BR vs. March or Die

Here we go again... can MoD actually beat him this time? I wouldn't rule it out.

March or Die = 51%

Heavyweights

Seras vs. Golden Blaze

If Golden Blaze had more than 10 weapon power I'd give him some consideration. But Seras, she's just going to throw him around here.

Seras = 95%

Thunder Ball: Charged vs. Spinny Death Hammer...er

Now that's a mouthful&#33; I guess you're used to that sorta thing. :v: Anyway Badnik will pulverize the poor spinner, he has more plow armour than SDHer has weapon.

Thunder Ball: Charged = 95%

Adjudicator vs. Mr. Death

Hmm. Again, depends on what Alex does. If he goes with the wedges I suppose he'll have a better chance but I'll give it to the Death-maestro.

Mr. Death = 60%

Station to Station vs. Redemption Denied

I think Redemption Denied is going to completely pulverize these guys. Their lifters just aren't strong enough, whether to get under or to lift. I know Spatula disagrees with me though, so let's see if he can prove me wrong. :v:

Redemption Denied = 85%

Hammerfell vs. Dreadnought Mk 2

That's a lifter, right? Perhaps I'm not giving Terminus HW Edition enough credit. If he uses that effectively, Dreadnought could be in for a rough one.

Hammerfell = 55%

Pursuit vs. Terror-Dactyl

The beautiful thing here is, Terror-Dactyl has enough weapon power to not only do damage to Pursuit, but enough to get far enough in to possibly do something major. 5 inches is massive, you know. Despite this, I think I'll go for Pursuit here because the wedges just speak volumes. It'll be closer than one thinks, though.

Pursuit = 55%

Superheavyweights

Chemical Reaction vs. Pathos

I never really liked Mega Morg much anyway. :v:

Chemical Reaction = 85%

Parabolic Trajectory vs. DeathBOX

I don't even know what to say. Except...

Parabolic Trajectory = 100% (lock)

Fulcrum vs. Lethal Injection

If Fulcrum can angle in on those forks (or if GF actually uses the flat plate against the 3-pronged wedge like a silly :v: ) I actually think he'll come away with a win.

Fulcrum = 55%

Corrupted Politician vs. Murder Death Unit

One hit is literally all it takes. A couple more though and MDU will kill itself, according to the rules. One hit better be what MDU needs if he wants to survive, himself.

Murder Death Unit = 80%

Phantasmic Slammer vs. F-Dynasty

Despite being the best version yet, I think Badnik is severely overestimating Slammer here. Nonetheless he should have an easy time with F-Dynasty, who just doesn't have enough here.

Phantasmic Slammer = 80%

Industrial Bastardization vs. Barracuda

Barracuda is in for trouble here, Industrial Bastardization is just simply way, way too fast. Maybe he could back himself up against the wall and force IB to come at the front? I really do not know. And yes, I am aware that I am giving Spatch ideas. :v:

Industrial Bastardization = 70%
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

Badnik96
Team: Team Ignition

Post by Badnik96 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:54 am

if Immolator loses I'm insta-retiring it :V
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:16 pm

<big>WEEK 1: </big>

LW:

The Windmill vs. Spike

One of these two are going to get fucking killed. The question is who. With the two hardest hitting LWs squaring off it's hard to say.

The Windmill-55%

Stabby Joe vs. Turbine

Rookie showdown&#33; Stabby will be flying around all over the place, but I'm not sure how much he'll really get accomplished. Turbine can hurt Stabby with the flips.

Turbine-70%

SNK vs. Microwave

Two low traction power spinners? Oh my... Microwave might be the more solid overall so maybe a slight edge to him? I dunno.

Microwave-55%

Mr. Not Very Nice vs. Kite

That thwack arm probably won't do much to Kite who can probably flip NVN all the live-long day. Probably won't be a very exciting match though.

Kite-75%

Deathstalker vs. Scatterbrain

This is probably as favorable of a first match as Deathstalker could have hoped for. Scatterbrain probably can't do too much here.

Deathstalker-80%

Lava Spire Daredevil Run vs. Zadkiel

This will probably be closer than I would have thought. I can see Zadkiel still pulling through, but it won't be easy.

Zadkiel-60%

MW:

Bad Idea&#33; vs. Immolator

Oi... this is pretty much all or nothing for either one. Either Immolater is able to completely run circles around BI enough to avoid that death hammer or he gets caught and squashed.

Immolater-60%

WarWolf vs. Pterodactyl

All signs seem to favor Pterodactyl in this one.

Pterodactyl-70%

Clown Breath vs. Perseus

Can Perseus kill the spinner before getting killed himself? That's a clown question bro.

Clown Breath-75%

Revolutions Per Minute vs. Marauder

Nick vs. Alex again eh? I'm thinking a reverse outcome of their LW fight, but with a closer decision.

Revolutions Per Minute-60%

Automaton vs. Sneak Beast

Front hinged vs. rear hinged flippers&#33; Waaaaaah&#33;

Automaton-65%

Merry Hampton BR vs. March or Die

Maybe MoD can find away around all that hinged wedge shit and then let the rest of us in on the secret. :v:

Merry Hampton BR-75%

HW:

Seras vs. Golden Blaze

Seras can tank the damage GB can put out and bully him around as he sees fit.

Seras-80%

Thunder Ball: Charged vs. Spinny Death Hammer...er

Nope :/

Thunder Ball: Charged-95%

Adjudicator vs. Mr. Death

I guess it depends on who's wedge is better.

Adjudicator-55%

Station to Station vs. Redemption Denied

Oh man that multi just screams not to be taken lightly. I guess it's a question of how well they can push around a much larger bot.

Redemption Denied-55%

Hammerfell vs. Dreadnought Mk 2

I don't know how much damage Hammerfall is going to be able to inflict Dreadnought. Probably not enough.

Dreadnought-70%

Pursuit vs. Terror-Dactyl

This looks pretty fun. I'm not sure if TD can grab Pursuit enough to swing things in his favor though.

Pursuit-65%

SHW:

Chemical Reaction vs. Pathos

Bad mixture&#33; It's gonna boil over&#33;

Chemical Reaction-85%

Parabolic Trajectory vs. DeathBOX

lmao

Parabolic Trajectory-95%

Fulcrum vs. Lethal Injection

Vive La Resistance? Non? Oh well

Lethal Injection-75%

Corrupted Politician vs. Murder Death Unit

WHO'S NEXT?&#33;?&#33;

Murder Death Unit-90%

Phantasmic Slammer vs. F-Dynasty

Looks like a favorable first fight for Slammer to start another run.

Phantasmic Slammer-65%

Industrial Bastardization vs. Barracuda

Bastard...

Industrial Bastardization-80%
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:12 am

<big>Week 2</big>

Lightweights

Turbine vs. The Windmill

He eventually had to run into The Windmill. Shame it's so soon. :( Word of advice, you'd better put in a very very good RP, TBR. :/

The Windmill = 80%

Microwave vs. Spike

So if I've got this correct... Microwave is going hit a 9-armoured ring with 12 weapon power, and Spike is going to hit an 11-armoured bar with 16 weapon power... yeah I don't like Spatula's chances here. Maybe he can use the wedge to some capacity?

Spike = 65%

Kite vs. Stabby Joe

Hoo boy. Even Kite's nerfed flipper can damage Stabby Joe. He has to avoid that and pretty much every hazard; one hit from the compressors or pulverizers will OHKO him...

Kite = 90%

Scatterbrain vs. SNK

SNK should bounce back from that loss right here, folks. But Scatterbrain won't make it easy, surprisingly. :v:

SNK = 65%

Zadkiel vs. Mr. Not Very Nice

If NVN can abuse his front wedge enough (and put in a decent RP&#33;) and get Zadkiel to the hazards, he probably has this.

Mr. Not Very Nice = 60%

Lava Spire Daredevil Run vs. Deathstalker

Not a good match-up for the rookie, sadly. He's robust enough to keep it close but I don't think he'll have what it takes...

Deathstalker = 65%

Middleweights

Pterodactyl vs. Bad Idea&#33;

Terrord... actually, I'll let GF93 make the Terrorsaur joke. I'm too lame to try and do it. :P

Pterodactyl = 90%

Perseus vs. Immolator

Eh... Immolator proved he can keep mostly in control, but he can get KO'd here if he's not exceedingly careful.

Perseus = 60%

Marauder vs. WarWolf

WarWolf can put up a decent fight tbh, but again GF93 has this in a close one.

Marauder = 55%

Sneak Beast vs. Clown Breath

If... IF Sneak Beast can flip Clown Breath, that would send the former Influenza into a 0-2 start. That would suck. Problem? I'm not seeing it happening. Perhaps TBR can prove otherwise?

Clown Breath = 75%

March or Die vs. Revolutions Per Minute

Well hey, it's not Merry Hampton at least, NFX. :v:

Revolutions Per Minute = 75%

Merry Hampton BR vs. Automaton

Merry Hampton is much weaker when flipped. Expect Alex MW to get that flip where it matters.

Automaton = 65%

Heavyweights

Spinny Death Hammer...er vs. Seras

...WHY am I reminded of Diablo666's old FRA bot, Spinny Thing Recharged? Is it just the name? :P

Seras = 90%

Mr. Death vs. Golden Blaze

Mr. Death can easily shrug off this guy's blows. Is the time finally ripe for a playzooki KO? I think the universe just turned inside out, captain.

Mr. Death = 95%

Redemption Denied vs. Thunder Ball: Charged

God, Badnik better hope he doesn't get flipped at all. I'm not sure how well those teeth wedges work inverted.

Redemption Denied = 65%

Dreadnought Mk 2 vs. Adjudicator

I forget if Adjudicator's drum can spin either way, but it wouldn't make much difference. He has to rely on the wedges for any sort of effective attack of Dreadnought.

Dreadnought Mk 2 = 75%

Terror-Dactyl vs. Station to Station

If TBR catches one of the clusters... 10 weapon power crusher, holy shit. It's a long shot, though.

...wow, I nearly typo'd that as long shit. Yes, I just felt like letting you all know that. :v:

Station to Station = 60%

Pursuit vs. Hammerfell

Lifters > teeth-wedges. Eat it, Pursuit. :v:

Hammerfell = 60%

Superheavyweights

DeathBOX vs. Chemical Reaction

Go TBR&#33;

Chemical Reaction = 95%

Lethal Injection vs. Pathos

Yeah, uhm... I'm not seeing it, Mystic. :/

Lethal Injection = 100% (lock)

Murder Death Unit vs. Parabolic Trajectory

So, will MDU actually kill itself? Alex MW is depending on the rules. :v: Personally, I hope he does. :v:

Parabolic Trajectory = 51%

F-Dynasty vs. Fulcrum

Fulcrum has the sturdier front wedge. Also Josh can go fuck himself if he uses the scoop. :v:

Fulcrum = 65%

Barracuda vs. Corrupted Politician

lol 10-powered lifter... I don't think playzooki will have as good of a chance getting around Barracuda as IB did...

Barracuda = 60%

Industrial Bastardization vs. Phantasmic Slammer

FRR5 grudge match&#33; IB's 2-0 on him so far, can fortune favour the Slammer this time? Stats and design say "nope.avi". Badnik's mood about RPing isn't helping him, either.

Industrial Bastardization = 75%

playzooki

Post by playzooki » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:03 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>(and put in a decent RP&#33;)[/quote]
Ah. I may have hit a problem. :v:

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:09 pm

WEEK 3

Lightweights

The Windmill vs. Microwave

Can Microwave bounce back from his loss to Spike? I'm having my doubts. Stats seem to favour The Windmill and pretty much everyone knows what The Windmill is capable of.

The Windmill = 80%

Turbine vs. Kite

A battle of two flippers, veteran vs rookie. Can the newb school the fogey? Unlikely, but you never know.

Kite = 70%

Spike vs. Scatterbrain

Uh... complete war of attrition. Sadly I think Scatterbrain's going to get pulped. Spike has just too much weapon power.

Spike = 85%

Stabby Joe vs. Zadkiel

Here's what's going to happen. Stabby Joe will rush out at Zadkiel and the instant they make contact, Stabby Joe will shatter into millions of pieces.

Okay maybe not, but looking at the stats it wouldn't be far from the truth.

Zadkiel = 90%

SNK vs. Lava Spire Daredevil Run

Mystic needs to use his good speed here and keep SNK's blade stopped as much as possible. If he can do that, he might have the match. I really don't think this robot is bad at all, Mystic, you just got some unlucky draws. :/

SNK = 51%

Mr. Not Very Nice vs. Deathstalker

Thwackbot battle&#33; One that Deathstalker will totally own.

Deathstalker = 90%

Middleweights

Bad Idea&#33; vs. Perseus

Actually this doesn't look good for Perseus. Equal control and Perseus is just a bit faster. He takes a few shots from Bad Idea&#33;'s hammer and that's it. James just has to RP well enough to make it happen.

Bad Idea&#33; = 65%

Pterodactyl vs. Marauder

Both unbeaten lifters/flippers. Marauder seems more reliable so I'll go with him.

Marauder = 65%

Immolator vs. Sneak Beast

Badnik really needs to RP better. ;__; As it is, I think he'll have a pretty easy time with Sneak Beast but he better be careful.

Immolator = 70%

WarWolf vs. March or Die

More or less the same robots. WarWolf has more to prove, though. Possible upset?

WarWolf = 51%

Clown Breath vs. Merry Hampton BR

Good luck Josh. :proud:

<small><small><small><small>Actually, please beat him. I swear I've had all that I can take with Merry Hampton BS edition... =P</small></small></small></small>

Merry Hampton BR = 95%

Revolutions Per Minute vs. Automaton

10 armour means little if you're not fast enough to capitalize on when your opponent stops. I don't think Automaton can do that.

Then again...

RPM is just on the border of the self-KO rule. If Automaton bullies him enough, it just might happen. Plus there's that damn 12-armoured flipper...

Oh fuck it, I'll go with the bookies on this one.

Revolutions Per Minute = 55%

Heavyweights

Seras vs. Mr. Death

Seras has the torque to push Mr. Death even when she doesn't get under him. Not the best thing for a vanilla rammer like Mr. Death.

Seras = 85%

Spinny Death Hammer...er vs. Redemption Denied

Uhm...

Redemption Denied = 100% (lock)

Golden Blaze vs. Dreadnought Mk 2

Think of a repeat of Lethal Injection vs. Pathos.

Dreadnought Mk 2 = 95%

Thunder Ball: Charged vs. Terror-Dactyl

Man it sucks going 0-4, but Badnik can hopefully pick up the pace here. He better beware, though; the armour bonus he gave to the wedge means he can be pierced on the main body. Likewise, TBR will have to be wary of Thunder Ball's speed.

Thunder Ball: Charged = 60%

Adjudicator vs. Pursuit

I feel it would be a wise decision to side with Pursuit here. :v:

Pursuit = 85%

Station to Station vs. Hammerfell

Man, poor Lian's HW is feeling it. He's still going to be feeling it because Spatula's cluster looks hungry for a win and I think he'll get it here. Hammerfell is not the best robot suited to fighting clutsers.

Station to Station = 75%

Superheavyweights

Chemical Reaction vs. Lethal Injection

I really like Chemical Reaction, but Lethal Injection is just too much of an opponent. :/

Lethal Injection = 80%

DeathBOX vs. Murder Death Unit

No offense, but... LMAO. I eagerly anticipate the outcome of this match.

Murder Death Unit = 100% (lock)

Pathos vs. F-Dynasty

The Dynasty lives on&#33;

F-Dynasty = 95%

Parabolic Trajectory vs. Barracuda

Okay, rather unsure why Alex forfeited half his fights last week, but against Barracuda he should do pretty well. I wanted these two to fight in the finals in FRR6. Now we'll see who's the better bot&#33;

Parabolic Trajectory = 65%

Fulcrum vs. Industrial Bastardization

Poetic irony. Kody has to fight what was previously his own robot. Thing is, IB won't be fazed too much by this. He's got the speed to escape a flip and plenty of thwack power to actually do considerable damage. Fulcrum can do damage with a flip too, though, and potentially launch IB to a hazard. Remember, both these robots have average main armour so any hazard damage could be fatal.

Industrial Bastardization = 55%

Corrupted Politician vs. Phantasmic Slammer

No more srimech issues means no more cursing when he gets flipped&#33; I think Slammer will get its flipper out of the sand and come away with a big win here. Corrupted Politician is a decent robot but Slammer has the better front end.

Phantasmic Slammer = 75%

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:34 pm

All right, another 4-0 prediction is always nice to see. Would definitely be cool to pull it off.
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

Mystic2000
Team: Myst Inc

Post by Mystic2000 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:04 am

i really wonder what i was smoking when i nerfed GB s'weapon power, i would have a chance of winning this if i haven't did this

NWOWWE

Post by NWOWWE » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:05 am

It still might have been a bit rocky since there are a healthy crop of rammers in HW that are really set up to be anti-spinner. :/
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:18 pm

Sorry for missing a week... I probably would have missed this week too if I weren't so bored atm, but motivation levels, well... :/

----

WEEK 5

Lightweights

The Windmill vs. Scatterbrain

I think it's safe to say The Windmill has this by a landslide. I'm interested in what Nick's RP would be though.

The Windmill = 95%

Kite vs. Zadkiel

Well if The Windmill fight is anything to go by, Kite is looking pretty damn good.

Kite = 75%

Microwave vs. Lava Spire Daredevil Run

One flip is all it takes to kill Microwave... it seems like a long shot for Mystic to do it, though.

Microwave = 70%

Turbine vs. Deathstalker

No, sorry.

Deathstalker = 90%

Spike vs. Mr. Not Very Nice

Huge-ass rammer meets huge-ass spinner. Granted, playzooki has an astounding speed advantage, but just look at Spike's weapon power and NVN's armour. Can playzooki just stay all over Spike for the match? Erm... any takers?

Spike = 80%

Stabby Joe vs. SNK

SNK to bounce back.

SNK = 95%

Middleweights

Bad Idea&#33; vs. Sneak Beast

Bad Idea&#33; has the potential to end the fight in one hit. ONE hit. Can he get it? Well that's the question, isn't it?

Bad Idea&#33; = 55%

Marauder vs. March or Die

Marauder should be able to take him.

Marauder= 80%

Perseus vs. Merry Hampton BR

Well Immolator proved that Merry's front wedge is nowhere near invincible. Will that make things easier for Perseus?

Merry Hampton BR = 60%

Pterodactyl vs. Automaton

That narrow flipping arm I think is going to be key, for it can slip between Automaton's teeth wedges and flip him. Pterodactyl's going to be having some control issues though, which might finally see him have a loss.

Automaton = 55%

Immolator vs. Revolutions Per Minute

Call me crazy but... Immolator just might have a chance here. They're gonna go weapon to weapon a lot and probably damage such weapons... at that point, Immolator still has a wedge and great torque, while RPM has... nothing?

Immolator = 55%

WarWolf vs. Clown Breath

Clown Breath can get flipped and KO'ed. Can WarWolf pull it off. Eh... it's not so easy.

Clown Breath = 65%

Heavyweights

Seras vs. Dreadnought Mk 2

Well Seras isn't invertible like Mr. Death is but she can at least be shoved around less due to her axlebot nature. It'll come down to who can take advantage of when one robot gets under the other. Dreadnought, while a nicely designed flipper, isn't the design to take advantage of that enough.

Seras = 65%

Redemption Denied vs. Terror-Dactyl

Sorry TBR... but you're just going to be a stepping stone on Josh's journey to a record streak. :/

Redemption Denied = 100% (lock)

Mr. Death vs. Pursuit

Actually Mr. Death has the advantage in wedging, but even so Pursuit out torques him. He gets under, can push Mr. Death. Mr. Death gets under, wedges hit Mr. Death's front. Pursuit still pushes. Um, owned.

Pursuit = 85%

Spinny Death Hammer...er vs. Hammerfell

Come on Lian&#33; :(

Hammerfell = 95%

Golden Blaze vs. Station to Station

Well he can't damage either of the clusters even as much as Adjudicator could. Look for Golden Blaze to be spinning on its head early in the battle.

Station to Station = 90%

Thunder Ball: Charged vs. Adjudicator

Interesting. Thunder Ball gets under, but Adjudicator can just drive off him. Adjudicator gets under, he has those teeth... but Thunder Ball has a torque advantage. Can he lift all of Thunder Ball's wheels off the ground? And what of the drum? Hmm...

Thunder Ball: Charged = 51%

Superheavyweights

Chemical Reaction vs. F-Dynasty

I'm actually going to go out on a limb here and say that Chemical Reaction CAN win this, if he tries hard enough. Vertical spinners are an Achilles heel for punchbots, they can avoid the puncher enough to get in a direct shot at a main body component. TBR just needs to be patient and make the most out of his chances, and he'll take down Lian's last unbeaten bot. It'll still be a bumpy ride because of F-Dynasty's massive armour, but he can still be flipped and that's not fun.

I'm still gonna officially call F-Dynasty for the win though, I don't think Lian was too happy with last week so he's going to step up his game in all for weight classes.

F-Dynasty = 60%

Murder Death Unit vs. Barracuda

Probably the match I'm most anticipating, because it's a forerunner to how Parabolic Trajectory (maybe in the play-offs, since they "fought" already :v: ), Fulcrum, and Industrial Bastardization will handle MDU.

Murder Death Unit = 65%

Lethal Injection vs. Industrial Bastardization

Lethal Injection just doesn't have an effective enough lifter, regardless of set-up, to control the FRR5 SHW finalist. Perhaps if IB had stayed wedgeless... :P

Industrial Bastardization = 70%

DeathBOX vs. Phantasmic Slammer

Death in a box? More like death TO a box&#33; Gwa ha ha, get it? ...heh heh... oh shut up.

Phantasmic Slammer = 100% (lock)

Pathos vs. Corrupted Politician

playzooki's for the taking.

Corrupted Politician = 95%

Parabolic Trajectory vs. Fulcrum

So the FRR6 final happens all over again. Fulcrum now belongs to Josh and has slight stat changes, while Parabolic Trajectory gets a makeover in both stats and design. What'll pay off?

Parabolic Trajectory = 51%

playzooki

Post by playzooki » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:04 pm

no surprises for me this week :v:

NWOWWE

Post by NWOWWE » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:25 pm

LW:

The Windmill vs. Scatterbrain

Yeesh