Robot Bastards - Discussion

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

BEES

Post by BEES » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:55 pm

I did, that's why. :v:

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:30 pm

Welp, I fudged up my HW RP and gave Josh a free win. Enjoy. :v:
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

prince palatine

Post by prince palatine » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:50 pm

That's the first of them up, will get the last one done later.

Also, is anyone else getting major problems accessing the RP section. whenever I went on there, it forced me onto a womens health site, every time I backed up, it forced me back there. So now I'm using ARC on IE instead of Chrome and it's working fine. Does anyone know any reasons why this is happening?

NFX

Post by NFX » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:04 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>prince palatine</dt><dd>Jan 10 2015, 09:50 PM</dd></dl><div>That's the first of them up, will get the last one done later.

Also, is anyone else getting major problems accessing the RP section. whenever I went on there, it forced me onto a womens health site, every time I backed up, it forced me back there. So now I'm using ARC on IE instead of Chrome and it's working fine. Does anyone know any reasons why this is happening?[/quote]That's happening with other Zetaboards/Invisionfree forums I'm a part of. Someone thinks it's a badly coded piece of script that got bundled in a recent update.
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

prince palatine

Post by prince palatine » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:07 pm

I see, suddenly, it's actually disappeared and I'm able to access the RP section on Chrome now.

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:56 am

And that's both of them up. Bit short notice, but eh- hopefully I'll be able to win one of them, at least.

And Lian? I've been having that problem too, but it happens with other sites as well as here- I assume it's probably Adware.
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

prince palatine

Post by prince palatine » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:12 am

Oh arse, need to stop falling asleep at the computer when RPing.

Welp, that's the last of them done.

Siphai

Post by Siphai » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:41 am

new fightcard is up

prince palatine

Post by prince palatine » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:21 pm

One out of two RP's so far done for this. Will get on the HW match tomorrow.

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:02 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>prince palatine</dt><dd>Feb 13 2015, 07:21 PM</dd></dl><div>One out of two RP's so far done for this.[/quote]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtCHdZ-yFok
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:36 pm

I'm kind of surprised at the lack of activity between this tournament and Crazy Bots. Neither tournament has really stuck to their schedule (although I can forgive you guys somewhat since I know Lian was having IRL issues at the time, and Nick S was IIRC also having IRL issues, but I don't know exactly), and as far as I know nobody has really kept too much contact with each other.

Why am I posting this in Robot Bastards instead of CBNBC? Well to be honest I was trying to contact Nick S (and Alex MW somewhat) on both Skype and FB for a while, and got hardly any responses, while Lian's active on Facebook most of the time. While he's done badly in terms of updating CBNBC (and don't take it out too much on other people, Lian. Right now you have time on your hands to write and update, and I don't want to make you think this is a chore or anything but if you have shit to do, you DO it, don't dick around with other stuff you could be doing in your spare time afterwards) I have pretty much little information from the RB staff on what's been going on and why things are going so slowly for the play-offs, and some regular season weeks, and I can't really get answers from the two guys running it. I don't know why you guys aren't answering much. I've been great friends with you guys, at least in the past anyway. :/

Now I know I'm a great dirty hypocrite for saying this (seeing how I made hypotheticals of some FRA tournaments I started) but I thought these tournaments were supposed to be updated weekly? What's going on, guys? If delays are happening then let us know why. Tell us why you can't keep up. Even if there's some of us you don't particularly like, we can at least tolerate each other. I don't want to bear the hostility of any member and I'm sure most others here don't want to either. But we need to know at least some things.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

Siphai

Post by Siphai » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:30 am

RPs are due by this Tuesday&#33;&#33;&#33; lets get this tournament done already&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

BEES

Post by BEES » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:42 am

oh fuck i better rp then&#33;

Badnik96
Team: Team Ignition

Post by Badnik96 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:50 am

spatula how come you had to hop on my bandwagon of indie game gifs cmon man
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

BEES

Post by BEES » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:18 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Badnik96</dt><dd>Feb 28 2015, 01:50 AM</dd></dl><div>spatula how come you had to hop on my bandwagon of indie game gifs cmon man[/quote]uh... i had my last avatar first thx

whose the bandwagon... hopper... thingy now?