FRR: No Mercy - Spreads

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Mystic2000
Team: Myst Inc

Post by Mystic2000 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:46 am

MiDAS vs. Golden Blaze

:(

MiDAS = 85%

Are you sad cause you were hoping me to begin a win streak ?

Oh well, i got the proof that there IS a point of continuing this sseason, and because real men don't give up halfway =V

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:47 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NFX</dt><dd>Apr 8 2014, 11:33 AM</dd></dl><div>wait what

I had no idea Jesus had beaten Zombie Killer.

That very slightly makes up for Turgor. =D[/quote]Fuck off. :D
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Siphai

Post by Siphai » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:33 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Apr 8 2014, 10:31 AM</dd></dl><div>Jesus always struck me as a speedy little bot without real defense against wedges. He suffers a little bit from a lack of control and that proves key for wedgy machines, since they can defend their non-wedged areas better. Plus his shape never struck me as a decent design for pushing, unless his spikes got caught up in something.[/quote]Yeah. Jesus can't really push against a wedge, since he gets no purchase. Jesus can use his agility to get to the sides, but having to go to the sides like that puts Jesus at an inherent disadvantage.

succotash_54

Post by succotash_54 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:17 pm

I love how I'm spread to lose against a show-up-to-throw-up opponent. Oh yeah, I also love how we did away with the "self-knockout liability". DH's season is much better for that, I assure you.

As for Rascal, I actually think I stand a real chance, despite what you guy think. Barracuda... wait, that's a lifter? It looks like a hammer bot&#33; Dangit, I need a white-background version of that bot too. @#&#036;&* black backgrounds.

Siphai

Post by Siphai » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:42 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>succotash_54</dt><dd>Apr 8 2014, 06:17 PM</dd></dl><div>I love how I'm spread to lose against a show-up-to-throw-up opponent. Oh yeah, I also love how we did away with the "self-knockout liability". DH's season is much better for that, I assure you.

As for Rascal, I actually think I stand a real chance, despite what you guy think. Barracuda... wait, that's a lifter? It looks like a hammer bot&#33; Dangit, I need a white-background version of that bot too. @#&#036;&* black backgrounds.[/quote]The wedges in front of the robot, that is to say directly in front of the wheels, are lifters. It also has a hammer.

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:58 am

Holywha&#33; We missed a week&#33;

----

Week 9

Lightweights

Jesus Built My Hotrod vs. Eight

Fuck off.

Jesus Built My Hotrod = 85%

Cherax vs. Rascal

Philip's going to have to really careful with his forks. I see Cherax taking this.

Cherax = 70%

Dr. P vs. Certificate to Hurt People

Provided playzooki puts forth an RP with effort, he could take this. There isn't much Dr. P can do here.

Certificate to Hurt People = 65%

Zadkiel vs. Airazor

Zadkiel's slower but accelerates faster than Robotnik. He also has two more wheels. But tbh I'm not seeing a different outcome than Airazor vs. Robotnik

Airazor = 70%

Bad Trip vs. Guerilla

What the hell are you people trying to do to me?

Bad Trip = 75%

Red Zone vs. Dr. Robotnik

Well at least Dr. Robotnik isn't totally screwed.

Red Zone = 55%

Right Thoughts Right Words Right Activate&#33; vs. Gaia Hammer

Right Thoughts, wrong place, wrong time.

Right Thoughts Right Words Right Activate&#33; = 80%

War Bastard vs. Smoke & Mirrors

Bastard.

War Bastard = 80%

Middleweights

The "No" Patrol vs. Incredible Dong Adventure

Erm yeah.

The "No" Patrol = 85%

Freezerburn vs. Odium New Hero

Badnik you suck. :P No he doesn't have anything to do with this match, but I just felt like saying that. :P

Freezerburn = 95%

Sarge vs. Mimete

Not much to write home about. Mimete's speed and thwacking ability are good keys though.

Mimete = 60%

Square Wave vs. Clawdius Minimus

God damn it I want Clawdius to win. I want a Steve bot in the playoffs and Right Thoughts is floundering&#33; ...but is there any hope of Clawdius winning this?

Square Wave = 65%

Lost Ring vs. Jackal

Jackal: And for my next trick, I will clone this contraption&#33;

Sauron: Clone some for my troops, will you? Or I'll burn you alive.

Jackal: Fine.

Jackal = 90%

March or Die vs. Sweet Tooth

Erm, yeah, I'm not seeing what Max can do here.

March or Die = 80%

Stingray vs. Dancing Headless

Not sure how well a puncher can work against a vertical weapon but it's not like Spatula has much to worry about. Dancing Headless just suffers from dated-design (and stat&#33;) syndrome, Philip. You might want to redesign him.

Stingray = 80%

Merry Hampton BR vs. Green Dragon

Hampton's play-offs hopes are going to be a pipe-dream. His hardest division starts now.

Green Dragon = 80%

Heavyweights

Elvira 2 vs. Mass Hypnosis

The Surgeon General advises you that this robot may be hazardous to your health.

Mass Hypnosis = 100% (lock)

Malevolence vs. Babaganoush

Malevolence may have less traction but he's still faster overall. Baba just needs one flip though. Can he get it?

Babaganoush = 60%

MiDAS vs. Parasite

Feeling MiDAS here, personally. MiDAS does have subpar armour but still has more torque and a damaging weapon, while Parasite has even worse armour.

MiDAS = 75%

Klarinette vs. Murder is Fun

And here we find the poor Omen champ, pretty much humiliated completely. Snijmachine would laugh but he's facing The Wall this week. Anyway Klarinette should take this.

Klarinette = 60%

Golden Blaze vs. Diablo

If Diablo vs. Malevolence is anything to go by...

Diablo = 60%

Dreadnought vs. Hammer & Sickle

Have you ever played Breakout, GF93? Just pretend you're the paddle, the opponents are the balls, and the arena is the set of blocks. :P

Dreadnought = 100% (lock)

Striker vs. Truth or Consequences

It's been a long time coming, but it finally had to happen. Striker vs. ToC. Who's gonna win?&#33;

Truth or Consequences = 51%

Snijmachine vs. The Wall

The Wall has bad skirting, but in the end it doesn't matter if Snijmachine can't be wedged properly, The Wall still has more control, more speed, and fuckloads of torque. He'll stay on top of Alex, so expect Snij to get shoved everywhere.

The Wall = 65%

Superheavyweights

Phantasmic Slammer vs. Final Boss

Lord. Well I think we can bet on Final Boss' skirting to easily stave off Slammer's wedges. Look for a new division leader after this battle&#33;

Final Boss = 65%

Fulcrum vs. Ultima

Damn it AS, RP.

Fulcrum = 65%

Rufus Stone vs. Bistre Airwaves

GF93 used Stealth Rock. Rob's (or would that be Josh's?) RAGE is building&#33; Wait&#33; The wild Rob fled&#33;

Rufus Stone = 75%

GreenWar vs. Barracuda

No.

Barracuda = 85%

Parabolic Trajectory vs. Agent X

Either Parabolic Trajectory will get his ass ram-fooed around the arena or Agent X will learn to land several backflips. Agent X has the leverage advantage so I'll go with him.

Agent X = 55%

Spin Dash Unleashed vs. Yellow Cloud

They fuckin have equal torque. Great. Well if Steve leads with the rear he'll probably have this and eliminate Yellow Cloud. If not, well... I wouldn't want to be Steve.

Spin Dash Unleashed = 65%

War & Peace vs. Solar Smash

WAR&#33; HUNH&#33; YEAH&#33; ...no.

Solar Smash = 85%

Corrupted Politician vs. Stabstract

Stabstract's not as effective inverted. Can CP get the flip though?

Stabstract = 60%
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:15 am

Oh yes, that's a good sign&#33; I loves a perfect week, so hopefully I should be able to pull it off if I can take care of Smoke & Mirrors.
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

Badnik96
Team: Team Ignition

Post by Badnik96 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:35 am

I'm not losing this division after going 7-0&#33; You're going down Josh&#33;
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:23 pm

<big>WEEK 9:</big>

LW:

Jesus Built My Hotrod vs. Eight

Anything to pad a potential division winners record so it
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

GF93

Post by GF93 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:31 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NWOWWE</dt><dd>Apr 22 2014, 12:23 PM</dd></dl><div>Rufus Stone vs. Bistre Airwaves

Can I trade weeks with you Alex? Pretty please?

Rufus Stone- 95%[/quote]Let me win the MW and/or HW Divisions, and I'll certainly consider it. :P
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

Badnik96
Team: Team Ignition

Post by Badnik96 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:47 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Apr 22 2014, 02:31 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NWOWWE</dt><dd>Apr 22 2014, 12:23 PM</dd></dl><div>Rufus Stone vs. Bistre Airwaves

Rufus Stone- 95%[/quote]Let me win the MW and/or HW Divisions, and I'll certainly consider it. :P[/quote]Seconding the trade offer, I want to beat you again :P
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

GF93

Post by GF93 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:09 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Badnik96</dt><dd>Apr 22 2014, 05:47 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Apr 22 2014, 02:31 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NWOWWE</dt><dd>Apr 22 2014, 12:23 PM</dd></dl><div>Rufus Stone vs. Bistre Airwaves

Rufus Stone- 95%[/quote]Let me win the MW and/or HW Divisions, and I'll certainly consider it. :P[/quote]Seconding the trade offer, I want to beat you again :P[/quote]But on the condition that Tag Teams are legal. XD

"Finish this off for me, will you Lethal Injection?"
ICE³ ROBOTICS

playzooki

Post by playzooki » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:09 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Apr 22 2014, 02:31 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NWOWWE</dt><dd>Apr 22 2014, 12:23 PM</dd></dl><div>Rufus Stone vs. Bistre Airwaves

Rufus Stone- 95%[/quote]Let me win the MW and/or HW Divisions, and I'll certainly consider it. :P[/quote]The MW is mine, godammit&#33; :v:

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Thu May 01, 2014 2:28 pm

Week 10

Lightweights

Jesus Built My Hotrod vs. Cherax

Jesus is faster but Cherax looks like a difficult shape to push even if Jesus does get by the wedge.

Cherax = 65%

Eight vs. Rascal

Eight time eight time eight time eight time eight time eight time eight time eight time WCW Champion&#33; Wait, that doesn't quite work, does it...

Rascal = 100% (lock)

Dr. P vs. Zadkiel

Dr. P can take this guy down. He'll just have to rely on the plow to absorb hits while he punishes with the axe.

Dr. P = 60%

Certificate to Hurt People vs. Airazor

CtHP is Barrier. Then again, CtHP is no Barrier. Tough choice.

Airazor = 65%

Bad Trip vs. Red Zone

Ugh. If only...

Red Zone = 70%

Guerilla vs. Dr. Robotnik

Okay I forgot how utterly ridiculous Guerilla's speed, traction, and armour are. Fortunately I also know how Mr. AS RPs, so Robotnik's probably going to win. That said, I don't take RPs into account when making predictions, so... :v:

Guerilla = 55%

Right Thoughts Right Words Right Activate&#33; vs. War Bastard

War Bastard to give Steve's LW a Right Kick up the arse.

War Bastard = 80%

Gaia Hammer vs. Smoke & Mirrors

No chance. Well okay, maybe a small one.

Smoke & Mirrors = 85%

Middleweights

The "No" Patrol vs. Freezerburn

Strangely enough, Badnik could win this...one flip could be all it takes.

The "No" Patrol = 75%

Incredible Dong Adventure vs. Odium New Hero

Badnik NEEDS Mr. AS to beat NFX in the next week or he has no hope of making the play-offs with No Patrol. As for this fight? Fuck it.

Incredible Dong Adventure = 60%

Sarge vs. Square Wave

Both bots work fine either way up. Sarge's faster and his lifter some more efficient though so I'll go for him.

Sarge = 55%

Mimete vs. Clawdius Minimus

Charming. Why oh why did you give that thing so much torque Steve? D:

Mimete = 80%

Lost Ring vs. March or Die

March or Die... to march. And not die.

March or Die = 95%

Jackal vs. Sweet Tooth

It'd be a good fight but Jackal has too many advantages to not favour him.

Jackal = 75%

Stingray vs. Merry Hampton BR

Lian won't get his coveted MW title unfortunately. :P

Stingray = 75%

Dancing Headless vs. Green Dragon

Hmm. If Philip flips Chris, that takes out a lot of Chris' effectiveness. Can he do it? Ehhhhh...

Green Dragon = 60%

Heavyweights

Elvira 2 vs. Malevolence

Strictly speaking, Malevolence would be in trouble if Elvira hit the motor. But Malevolence has a lot of range so...

Malevolence = 60%

Mass Hypnosis vs. Babaganoush

Either this will be a repeat of Baba vs. MIF&#33; or Babaganoush gets gouged and made into baby-back ribs.

Mass Hypnosis = 51%

MiDAS vs. Klarinette

At first glance, I thought MiDAS had this. Now it looks like Klarinette actually has a decent chance. Let's see if she can do it.

Klarinette = 65%

Parasite vs. Murder is Fun&#33;

...I don't think that speed advantage is going to save Parasite.

Murder Is Fun&#33; = 75%

Golden Blaze vs. Dreadnought

One flip is all it takes.

Dreadnought = 85%

Diablo vs. Hammer & Sickle

Let's hope Mr. AS remembers to actually give his clusterbot traction if he ever enters it again. Traction governs acceleration. Normally, as it stands right now, 0 traction is illegal, but we'll be nice. :P And by nice, I mean:

Diablo = 95%

Striker vs. Snijmachine

Well fuck. If the lowly likes of Mass Hypnosis and Murder Is Fun&#33; can kill Striker... imagine what Snijmachine can do.

Snijmachine = 90%

Truth or Consequences vs. The Wall

And suddenly everyone realizes ToC's side wedges aren't actually that great. Well he's still winning this, so nyah. :P

Truth or Consequences = 75%

Superheavyweights

Phantasmic Slammer vs. Fulcrum

Those srimech problems? Yeah, they'll come back to bite Slammer, unfortunately. :(

Fulcrum = 80%

Final Boss vs. Ultima

And the division is locked up.

Final Boss = 65%

Rufus Stone vs. GreenWar

Copperhead vs. Red Square's bastard child. Um... any takers? Anyone?

Rufus Stone = 85%

Bistre Airwaves vs. Barracuda

How does a fish fly again?

Barracuda = 80%

Parabolic Trajectory vs. Spin Dash Unleashed

Man these last two weeks are going to be hell for Steve. Alex MW will get revenge for Square Wave's loss big time here.

Parabolic Trajectory = 100% (lock)

Agent X vs. Yellow Cloud

Lift. Flip. Lower lifter. Repeat for 3 minutes.

Agent X = 85%

War & Peace vs. Corrupted Politician

playzooki's to win. Max's SHW has been far underperforming, sadly.

Corrupted Politician = 85%

Solar Smash vs. Stabstract

That ram will do nothing to Stabstract. Getting under Stabstract's front wedge will also do nothing because Smash has much, much less torque. Lian pretty much has this wrapped around his pinky finger.

Stabstract = 90%
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

playzooki

Post by playzooki » Thu May 01, 2014 2:32 pm

yay actually decent predictions. Then again, an average week anyway :v: