Germane to upcoming tourneys...

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

succotash_54

Post by succotash_54 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:05 pm

I've got jury duty the week of February 3. I don't know how soon you guys want to start up the next tournaments, but if I actually get selected as a juror, this obviously puts me in an awkward position. For those who've never had the pleasure, I've got to call a number each afternoon with my juror number and find out via automated system if I have to report to the courthouse the next day. I don't know if they're still completely sequestering juries or if we're allowed some monitored/restricted outside access to the (cyber)world, but I thought for my own team's sake, I should give a heads-up in advance that I might be picked. Last time I was notified, I called a whole week and was not selected to come in, so I'm hoping for that again.

I know there are a fair number of minors on this board, so please understand I'm not being condescending when I say, "This is grown-ups' business."

I'm not withdrawing from the tournaments, just letting you guys know so you can decide what you want to do if I DO get selected, since trials can be lengthy processes.
Last edited by succotash_54 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Siphai

Post by Siphai » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:30 pm

I think you'll be alright, well probably have a couple weeks of rest after the current tourney ends.

Enjoy jury duty. I got out of the one time I was selected by moving.