Reign of Steel Discussion

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

BEES

Post by BEES » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:54 am

Good games everyone!

Congrats Phil and Alex. Shoutouts to Playzooki for putting in a good run and making it to the finals.

And thanks Chris/Josh. This was an interesting tourney. I'd be up for doing more of these.
Last edited by BEES on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

playzooki

Post by playzooki » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:59 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Spatula</dt><dd>Jun 12 2014, 12:54 AM</dd></dl><div>Good games everyone&#33;

Congrats Phil and Alex. Shoutouts to Playzooki for putting in a good run and making it to the finals.

And thanks Chris/Josh. This was an interesting tourney. I'd be up for doing more of these.[/quote]thanks for shout out i legit improved without 15 FF wins :v:

kinda disappointing to lose that way, ah well, gotta do better next time, congrats to the winners

succotash_54

Post by succotash_54 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:28 am

Well, it's not canon, but I feel Dogpounder II has proved its mettle nonetheless. A title for the HW thwack. I'll hang it just as proudly and highly as the others. Just like I'd keep the Animated Series stacked properly between the Original Series and Next Generation if I could afford to collect Star Trek on DVD. Cuz damn is that shit expensive.

Congrats to the fellow champs and other finalists. Chris, this was a lot of fun. I do hope you'll continue this in the future. With my hectic schedule, and sadly dwindling passion as priorities have shifted in life, this may be the only competition I can regularly compete in in the future.