Ruination: The Omen - Spreads

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:47 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Dec 16 2013, 11:46 AM</dd></dl><div>I'd love to see Lyra maybe win one more fight in these last two weeks, if that's alright.[/quote]NO IT'S NOT ALRIGHT ^o)
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:57 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Dec 16 2013, 11:46 AM</dd></dl><div>Very good, but I'd love to see Lyra maybe win one more fight in these last two weeks, if that's alright.[/quote]Yeah? Well I'd love to see her as a crater. We all can't get what we want I suppose. ;)
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Badnik96
Team: Team Ignition

Post by Badnik96 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:13 pm

welp there goes smoke and mirrors

He'll be back next time better than ever, thanks whoever got rid of the wedge stat

My other three fights seem winnable. Just gotta hope Manta and Illusion of Grandeur win, or I'm not making a playoff
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:55 pm

Dang. Didn't think she was that unpopular&#33;
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

Badnik96
Team: Team Ignition

Post by Badnik96 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:57 pm

get your mlp bullcrap out of this forum :v:
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

NWOWWE

Post by NWOWWE » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:06 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Dec 16 2013, 12:55 PM</dd></dl><div>Dang. Didn't think she was that unpopular&#33;[/quote]I HATE constellations&#33; They don't look like fucking anything&#33; :v:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

playzooki

Post by playzooki » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:15 pm

They look like a bunch of stars :P

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:17 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NWOWWE</dt><dd>Dec 16 2013, 01:06 PM</dd></dl><div>I HATE constellations&#33; They don't look like fucking anything&#33; :v: [/quote]Good point, Constellations are a bit shit- particularly considering they're pretty hard to spot without those lines between them.

Still, what is it that people want? First they want me to build robots with colour on them, and then when I do finally make one... :v:
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

playzooki

Post by playzooki » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:18 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Dec 16 2013, 01:17 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NWOWWE</dt><dd>Dec 16 2013, 01:06 PM</dd></dl><div>I HATE constellations&#33; They don't look like fucking anything&#33; :v: [/quote]Good point, Constellations are a bit shit- particularly considering they're pretty hard to spot without those lines between them.

Still, what is it that people want? First they want me to build robots with colour on them, and then when I do finally make one... :v: [/quote]Colour =/= Ponies

NWOWWE

Post by NWOWWE » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:27 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Dec 16 2013, 01:17 PM</dd></dl><div>Still, what is it that people want? First they want me to build robots with colour on them, and then when I do finally make one... :v: [/quote]Last I checked this place wasn't TVTropes so I doubt that you'll find much support here.

Not that I'm saying personal appeal references are a bad thing (lots of us do it), you just need to be able to take the snark from others if it's a... ahhhh... unconventional choice.

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:29 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NWOWWE</dt><dd>Dec 16 2013, 01:27 PM</dd></dl><div>you just need to be able to take the snark from others if it's a... ahhhh... unconventional choice.[/quote]all my fembots :v:

playzooki

Post by playzooki » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:42 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Dec 16 2013, 01:29 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NWOWWE</dt><dd>Dec 16 2013, 01:27 PM</dd></dl><div>you just need to be able to take the snark from others if it's a... ahhhh... unconventional choice.[/quote]all my fembots :v:[/quote]im kinda glad teresa is a fembot, otherwise people would make dirty jokes... :v:

but yeah i dont really enjoy putting anime girls and ponies on robots. although my paintjobs are boring anyway. :v:

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:45 pm

well if Flamingo nXt has its way, you don't have to worry about that... damn texture renderer... >_>

NWOWWE

Post by NWOWWE » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:54 am

<big>WEEK 11</big>

LW:

Tornedron vs. Old Soul - (Lumina Cloth)

There

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:57 am

WEEK 11

Lightweights

Tornedron vs. Old Soul

And Tornedron clinches top spot in the Vengeance Conference...

Tornedron = 100% (lock)

Recovered vs. Vipoz

Recovered has this in spades, but he needs to rely on ABR losing to make the play-offs.

Recovered = 90%

Poison vs. Frequency

Frequency's a Fairy-type, so Poison would be super effective, right? Too bad Frequency is at least 50 levels higher.

Frequency = 95%

Dr. Pepperdine vs. Annoying Box Rush

Well Mobile Failure beat ABR in this arena. I don't see why Alex can't do the same. Recovered cheers you on, Alex.

Dr. Pepperdine = 65%

Mercenary vs. Fatality

Forget armour bonuses, Fatality will throw itself out in one hit.

Mercenary = 95%

Don't Tread On Me vs. Scarab

Not the ideal arena for DToM, he can't take advantage of Scarab's piss-poor 4 armour.

Scarab = 70%

Jupiter 2 F vs. Spike

Fuck off.

Spike = 100% (lock)

Mobile Failure vs. Hit 'em Hardest

HeH would take it if he acted primarily like a rambot. If he started thwacking, things would go downhill for him.

Hit 'em Hardest = 75%

Smoke and Mirrors vs. Mr. Not Very Nice LW

Badnik should have this.

Smoke and Mirrors = 90%

Middleweights

Stingray vs. Green Dragon

Green Dragon has all the advantages that matter in this fight. Including design - if Stingray tries the thwacking tactic, his tail provides a good area for Green Dragon to bite onto.

Green Dragon = 90%

Reaper vs. Lyra

tbh if Reaper could get under Lyra and flip her, he could take it. Considering helloface said he'd start RPing again (lol last week) he just might take it.

Reaper = 55%

Force Feedback vs. Bad Wolf

Yeah, goodbye Marti's MW play-off hopes.

Force Feedback = 90%

V For Vendetta vs. Solve et Coagula

Gonna have to agree with Josh. V doesn't have the best front and SeC has too much torque and armour.

Solve et Coagula = 80%

Long Arm of the Law vs. Illusion of Grandeur

Eh I dunno. Max could give him a fight.

Illusion of Grandeur = 51%

Braveheart vs. March or Die

Regardless if NFX loses this, I don't see Braveheart falling out here. But yeah, he doesn't work well inverted.

March or Die = 60%

Merry Hampton BR vs. The Green Hornet

Well fuck.

Merry Hampton BR = 80%

Lightning vs. Jupiter 2 H

Lightning would have this.

Lightning = 75%

The "No" Patrol vs. Fidchell

Badnik's just too fast.

The "No" Patrol = 75%

Heavyweights

The Dark Side of Cupid vs. V'Ger

Even if Cupid approaches this upside-down, think he's fucked.

V'Ger = 80%

Vertigo vs. Scoop

Vertigo pl0x.

Vertigo = 80%

Mr. Death vs. Final Judgement

FJ can't get under him from anywhere, so as much as I hate to do this, he's going out.

Mr. Death = 80%

Kraze vs. Jupiter 2 V

Kraze... :qq:

Kraze = 100% (lock)

S.O.T.A.R. vs. Ridley

tbh I think that thwack will ripped the fuck out if Josh tries using it. S.O.T.A.R. is the more solidly built spinner so Ridley could be in trouble.

S.O.T.A.R. = 80%

Master of Puppets vs. Klarinette

I would have given this to GF93 had he had better armour, but I think he'll just sustain too much damage.

Klarinette = 65%

Anarchy vs. NB2

NB2 would have this. if helloface is gonna RP again, then take this one, FFS&#33;

NB2 = 65%

Dead Ringer For Love vs. Cutie Honey

Even the arena can't save him. Cutie Honey is just too fucking fast and Dead Ringer is just too fucking slow.

Cutie Honey = 85%

Grave Robber vs. Snijmachine

Snijder to go to town.

Snijmachine = 85%

Superheavyweights

Inflammatory Slammer vs. Curse of the Deep

Oh whatever. I'll say Curse and have done with it.

Curse of the Deep = 75%

Phantasmic Slammer vs. Jack Frost

Yuck. I'm sorry but I have to give it to Slammer. I just don't see Frost evading him forever...

Phantasmic Slammer = 60%

Lime-y vs. Lethal Injection

The only bot standing between GF93 and a perfect season record for him. And not the best bot to do it.

Lethal Injection = 85%

Peppernut vs. Element of Chaos

My Nutz Are Stainless.

Peppernut = 100% (lock)

Ultima vs. Manta

Manta should have this. He may be unwieldy but he's still faster and has a better wedge. Expect Ultima to go flying.

Manta = 75%

Spaulding vs. Teresa

Not as confident about this as I should be. Spaulding has a wedge advantage and this is the Cloth...

Teresa = 60%

Corrupted Politician vs. Hephaestus

o
w
n
e
d

Hephaestus = 95%

Reflector Shield vs. Reaver

I just might have to give this one to Reaver too. He does have a decent active weapon, better speed, and nice torque of his own.

Reaver = 55%

Jupiter 2 P vs. Steak

Steak would easily have this. Just flip it&#33;

Steak = 95%