Omegaforce's Team

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Area51Escapee

Omegaforce's Team

Post by Area51Escapee » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:01 am

Sadly, John is probably going to have military obligations coming up real soon. This means that he will obviously be absent for the playoffs. With as good of a season as John as had, we didn't want to have him just FF or drop out. Instead, what we plan to do is use his old rps to finish the season out. Sovereign, Adrenaline and Copperhead will all use the old rps vs. their opponents during the playoffs. As far as Jakt, John asked me to drive him if he makes it there. So if he does make the playoffs, I will drive JAKT.

I'm just giving you a rundown of what is going on. That is also why he just submitted his pre-rps for his remaining fights in the season. If anyone has a strong objection to this, you can say something. However, I think everything is reasonable enough.

Minion33088

Omegaforce's Team

Post by Minion33088 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:08 am

I guess that's one of the perks of this round-robin thing. Once you make hte playoffs, you have already fought all the bots. using his old RP's should be fine, but it'd be nice if someone could re-post them or bump them so they're up to date.

Area51Escapee

Omegaforce's Team

Post by Area51Escapee » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:39 am

Yeah, one of us will bump the old rps once the time comes.