LoRE Season 1: Power Rankings

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

playzooki

Post by playzooki » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:10 am

I need to win a match

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:15 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Siphai</dt><dd>Aug 19 2013, 05:33 PM</dd></dl><div>Yeah. He's lost to SNK and Turgor, but if he beats Jesus then he can force a rumble. [/quote]Right. I do get a free win from Spin Cycle 2 next week anyway, so winning that fight against Jesus will be my priority. Even if I have to lose to Chocolate in return for it, as long as I win that, that'll be more than enough for me this week. :v:
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:33 am

I'm always entitled to have one flop, aren't I. :v:
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

GF93

Post by GF93 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:59 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Aug 23 2013, 09:33 AM</dd></dl><div>I'm always entitled to have one flop, aren't I. :v:[/quote]I know the feeling. :v:
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

playzooki

Post by playzooki » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:57 am

Same.

Siphai

Post by Siphai » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:57 am

Dr. P clinched and Hephaestus clinched (I think Hephaestus also clinched a Bye).

Automaton is eliminated. That sucks. He's had a really rough season. Just be nice to have him finish at 5-4 and have a winning record.

Punch Buggy is simple. Win and he's in, lose and he's out.

NFX

Post by NFX » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:34 am

Cryoseism clinches playoff contention, and has all but clinched the #1 spot. Only Bulletproof Bomb can take the #1 spot from him, but Bulletproof Bomb must beat Punch Buggy, and Cryoseism must lose to Fragmentor for this to happen.

Murder Death Unit is surprisingly still in the race. However, Phantasmic Slammer stands in the way. Whoever wins their Week 9 match will take the final playoff spot. Tankasaurus Rex needs to beat Teresa to get a 3-way tie, but I'm not sure what would happen there, since MDU and Rex have not faced each other during the season. Nine's win sees it clinch, though, so congratulations to Rob on that front.

EDIT: No he isn't. MDU is out, as is Rex. Teresa clinches the #1 spot, and we have Phantasmic Slammer vs Nine in the playoffs.

Jesus is definitely still in the race, regardless of the outcome. If Jesus beats Conqueror and SNK loses to Recovered, then Jesus has clinched. The very worst that could happen in that case is Jesus, SNK and Turgor all ending up on 6-3, but SNK loses out on tiebreakers. Jesus and Turgor would go into the playoff to meet TSA3 in the semis.
Last edited by NFX on Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:39 pm

Rankings updated. A lot of eliminated bots this week. The Judge division is also set.

Phantasmic Slammer vs. Nine happens no matter what, and Teresa fights the winner of that.

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:36 pm

ZOMBIE KILLER IS NOT ELIMINATED YET.

He can still make a run at the division, he just needs to beat Kite and ABR and Crystal need to lose.

Damn.

GF93

Post by GF93 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:38 pm

Also- beg pardon, but could someone please explain why Decapitator is eliminated? He beat Harbringer, who is still in.
Last edited by GF93 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ICE³ ROBOTICS

playzooki

Post by playzooki » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:39 pm

Is the not very nice man eliminated yet?

GF93

Post by GF93 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:40 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>playzooki</dt><dd>Aug 26 2013, 02:39 PM</dd></dl><div>Is the not very nice man eliminated yet?[/quote]Check the first page.
ICE³ ROBOTICS

NFX

Post by NFX » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:10 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Aug 26 2013, 02:38 PM</dd></dl><div>Also- beg pardon, but could someone please explain why Decapitator is eliminated? He beat Harbringer, who is still in.[/quote]I don't think it should be. Decapitator lost to both Terminus and Give Way, whereas Harbinger has defeated Give Way, and has the chance to do the same to Terminus this week, so I think that's why the decision was made. However, if Harbinger defeats Terminus, and Decapitator defeats Luna, then all three will be 5-4 with Decapitator > Harbinger > Terminus > Decapitator, and that will force a rumble for the final playoff spot. So Decapitator isn't eliminated yet.
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

GF93

Post by GF93 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:40 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NFX</dt><dd>Aug 26 2013, 03:10 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Aug 26 2013, 02:38 PM</dd></dl><div>Also- beg pardon, but could someone please explain why Decapitator is eliminated? He beat Harbringer, who is still in.[/quote]I don't think it should be. Decapitator lost to both Terminus and Give Way, whereas Harbinger has defeated Give Way, and has the chance to do the same to Terminus this week, so I think that's why the decision was made. However, if Harbinger defeats Terminus, and Decapitator defeats Luna, then all three will be 5-4 with Decapitator > Harbinger > Terminus > Decapitator, and that will force a rumble for the final playoff spot. So Decapitator isn't eliminated yet.[/quote]It isn't? Ah, that's a relief. Considering I designed Decapitator to beat Luna anyway, hopefully I can do that.
ICE³ ROBOTICS

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:44 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NFX</dt><dd>Aug 26 2013, 03:10 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Aug 26 2013, 02:38 PM</dd></dl><div>Also- beg pardon, but could someone please explain why Decapitator is eliminated? He beat Harbringer, who is still in.[/quote]I don't think it should be. Decapitator lost to both Terminus and Give Way, whereas Harbinger has defeated Give Way, and has the chance to do the same to Terminus this week, so I think that's why the decision was made. However, if Harbinger defeats Terminus, and Decapitator defeats Luna, then all three will be 5-4 with Decapitator > Harbinger > Terminus > Decapitator, and that will force a rumble for the final playoff spot. So Decapitator isn't eliminated yet.[/quote]Crystal wins a 23-22 split judges' decision over Jesus Built My Hotrod. :v: