Ruination Playoff Video

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Ruination Playoff Video

Post by NWOWWE » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:49 pm

Okay, here's the video. Sorry it's not more exciting, but I could only make the clips so long. Well enjoy anyway!

[dohtml]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TMUr7POzfN4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/dohtml]
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Ruination Playoff Video

Post by That Kode Guy » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:50 pm

I love how sarcastic you looked when you mentioned Rooster Teeth's self-righting, even if you didn't mean to be. :lol: Good video.

So the writing staff lose out on championships, eh? Well, let's prove that prediction wrong. :ph43r:
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

MassimoV

Ruination Playoff Video

Post by MassimoV » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:52 pm

Cool video.

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Ruination Playoff Video

Post by NWOWWE » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:17 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Mar 7 2013&#44; 10:50 PM</dd></dl><div> I love how sarcastic you looked when you mentioned Rooster Teeth's self-righting, even if you didn't mean to be. :lol: [/quote]
Chalk it up to years of hearing everyone saying that bots like AMP could self-right if they really needed to, but then when Rooster Teeth came around everyone was like "haha Josh never in a million years, get real". :P

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>So the writing staff lose out on championships, eh? Well, let's prove that prediction wrong.[/quote]
Well it is just based off design matchups and the results of the regular season fights. Obviously how people RP for the playoffs could change things. :cool:

And since my MW preseason prediction is the only one still possible, I had to stick with it.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Ruination Playoff Video

Post by GF93 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:14 pm

Nope, didn't think I'd be in with a chance. =/
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."