Introducing... YOUR BOT!

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

prince palatine

Introducing... YOUR BOT!

Post by prince palatine » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:10 pm

Hey guys, this just popped into my head, thought we can have some fun with it. Basically I saw the old version of the thread on page ten of this section, I really thought it was cool idea, so I made this thread instead of bumping it so I didn't get murdered.

To start the ball rolling, here's Dread To Tread's introduction.

There are many places where even angels fear to tread, so take a hint before you get your ass kicked by... Dread To Tread!!!

Yeah, a bit stupid but hey ho, let's hear yours guys :)

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Introducing... YOUR BOT!

Post by GF93 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:16 pm

Not a bad idea, actually! I remember attempting some Robot Wars-style ones for my FRR Dead Zone entrants, actually.

"The ARC vs. GTM runner-up is back. Returning meaner, tougher and completely rebuilt since its run in the previous series of FRR, with stronger armour, a better 4-bar lifter, and a much-improved wedge. It still maintains the awesome power that helped it to victory previously, so once this British ramming machine's got you in its sights, start running!"
Bulletproof Bomb v2
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Introducing... YOUR BOT!

Post by NWOWWE » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:20 pm

After fighting him he doesn't give out recompenses, just the satisfaction of being another victim of... Truth or Consequences

Oh god that was a hard one to rhyme. :wat:
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

prince palatine

Introducing... YOUR BOT!

Post by prince palatine » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:27 pm

Good to see this taking off quickly, here's the CFL and Robot Wars intro versions for The Servant's Assistant.

CFL/Battlebots version

This bots taken beatings in the past, but this time it won't be the working classes that are getting screwed! Presenting... The Servant's Assistant!

Robot Wars version

This bot is famous on the circuit, has reached 3 grand finals in it's career, finishing 3rd in one and 2nd on two occasions. With it's high speeds, good armour and lethal flipper, it should go a long way in proving that it's finally ready to win the big one!

GF93

Introducing... YOUR BOT!

Post by GF93 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:31 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>prince palatine</dt><dd>Feb 17 2013&#44; 12:27 PM</dd></dl><div> Good to see this taking off quickly, here's the CFL and Robot Wars intro versions for The Servant's Assistant.

CFL/Battlebots version

This bots taken beatings in the past, but this time it won't be the working classes that are getting screwed&#33; Presenting... The Servant's Assistant&#33;

Robot Wars version

This bot is famous on the circuit, has reached 3 grand finals in it's career, finishing 3rd in one and 2nd on two occasions. With it's high speeds, good armour and lethal flipper, it should go a long way in proving that it's finally ready to win the big one&#33; [/quote]
"...and it's not a big fan of spinners, either&#33;"
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

prince palatine

Introducing... YOUR BOT!

Post by prince palatine » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:35 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Feb 17 2013&#44; 12:31 PM</dd></dl><div> <blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>prince palatine</dt><dd>Feb 17 2013&#44; 12:27 PM</dd></dl><div> Good to see this taking off quickly, here's the CFL and Robot Wars intro versions for The Servant's Assistant.

CFL/Battlebots version

This bots taken beatings in the past, but this time it won't be the working classes that are getting screwed&#33; Presenting... The Servant's Assistant&#33;

Robot Wars version

This bot is famous on the circuit, has reached 3 grand finals in it's career, finishing 3rd in one and 2nd on two occasions. With it's high speeds, good armour and lethal flipper, it should go a long way in proving that it's finally ready to win the big one&#33; [/quote]
"...and it's not a big fan of spinners, either&#33;" [/quote]
Point...Taken...

Though to be fair, nor does Lethal Injection :P

GF93

Introducing... YOUR BOT!

Post by GF93 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:36 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>prince palatine</dt><dd>Feb 17 2013&#44; 12:35 PM</dd></dl><div>
Point...Taken...

Though to be fair, nor does Lethal Injection
ICE³ ROBOTICS

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Introducing... YOUR BOT!

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:40 pm

Robot Wars ones I'm good at.

Battlebots... just, no. Don't even ask. XP
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

GF93

Introducing... YOUR BOT!

Post by GF93 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:43 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Feb 17 2013&#44; 04:40 PM</dd></dl><div> Robot Wars ones I'm good at.

Battlebots... just, no. Don't even ask. XP [/quote]
Same here, actually- I mean, sure I'm proficient in the field of the English language and in writing, but I never was good at rhyming.
ICE³ ROBOTICS

NWOWWE

Introducing... YOUR BOT!

Post by NWOWWE » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:23 am

Sarge: (my god do you have any idea how few rhymes there are for this???)

When the going gets tough he leads the charge. The military's greatest weapon is none other than... SARGE&#33;

Zombie Killer:

He slaughters the dead with unequal vigor, and all opponents quake when they hear the name... ZOMBIE KILLER&#33;

Revolver Ocelot:

His marksmanship leaves even Robin Hood distraught, and in the arena nothing is more terrifying than facing... REVOLVER OCELOT&#33;
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Badnik96
Team: Team Ignition

Introducing... YOUR BOT!

Post by Badnik96 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:06 pm

"This bot may be named after fool's gold, but you don't want to fool with... PYRITE&#33;"
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

MassimoV

Introducing... YOUR BOT!

Post by MassimoV » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:11 pm

Ha, you guys are dorks. Ill try.

This is a robot with some flames...Baphomet&#33;

NWOWWE

Introducing... YOUR BOT!

Post by NWOWWE » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:31 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>MassimoV</dt><dd>Feb 18 2013&#44; 05:11 PM</dd></dl><div> Ha, you guys are dorks. [/quote]
And how&#33; :lol: