War of the Giants discussion

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

Post by V900 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:24 am

NWOWWE I need your strategy for vs. Minesweeper sometime soon.

Sparkey989

Post by Sparkey989 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:50 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Badnik96</dt><dd>Nov 26 2011&#44; 04:35 PM</dd></dl><div> 0_0 Sparkey actually won a match??

Yay, easy victory for me&#33; [/quote]
I'm trying to be a good sport here but Jesus Christ just shut the fuck up about my undeniably pathetic pieces of shit I call robots. I'm sure everyone on GTM circlejerked about how terrible I was going to do in the first match and I still won, so don't get all master race on me until you actually get your fucking victory.

Badnik96
Team: Team Ignition

Post by Badnik96 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:20 pm

sorry, forgot you aren't banned here >.<
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

V900

Post by V900 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:53 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Sparkey989</dt><dd>Nov 27 2011&#44; 11:50 AM</dd></dl><div> I'm sure everyone on GTM circlejerked about how terrible I was going to do in the first match[/quote]
Nope, Badnik was the only one

also NWOWWE I'm taking you out of the competition after tomorrow, It's been 4 days and I don't want this tourney to get forgotten.

Meganew

Post by Meganew » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:08 pm

You know he could simply be busy... Besides, I've waited longer for other tournies. I can wait for this one.

V900

Post by V900 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:44 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Meganew</dt><dd>Nov 27 2011&#44; 08:08 PM</dd></dl><div> You know he could simply be busy... Besides, I've waited longer for other tournies. I can wait for this one. [/quote]
OK

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:56 pm

-Drive's pretty much a wash. He's slightly faster, but not enough so to be of much advantage to him.

-His weak spots are his corners so those will be my targets. I might be able to get under his plows, but I'd like to go for his corners first.

-When I get him wedged use the lifter to get his wheels off the ground and then drive him around to the hazards. Basically get the most out of my lifter in terms of controlling him.

-I seemed to have some sucess using my lifter as a clamp in the previous fight so if needed I'll try that again, especially if he attempts driving over top of me.

-Keep my front facing him at all times and try to stay aggressive at the same time.

Good Luck&#33;
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Sparkey989

Post by Sparkey989 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:01 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Badnik96</dt><dd>Nov 27 2011&#44; 02:20 PM</dd></dl><div> sorry, forgot you aren't banned here >.< [/quote]
Take your shitty attitude and fuck off already.

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:04 pm

Or, you know, everybody, including yourself, can just calm the fuck down and act like respectable people already.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

Sparkey989

Post by Sparkey989 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:14 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Nov 27 2011&#44; 10:04 PM</dd></dl><div> Or, you know, everybody, including yourself, can just calm the fuck down and act like respectable people already. [/quote]
Kind of like I have been, while at the same time taking his stupidity up the ass? I'm not the faggot here to be judging how people act but he's been acting like a cocky fuck ever since he joined this forum and it's really starting to piss me off.

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:07 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Sparkey989</dt><dd>Nov 28 2011&#44; 01:14 AM</dd></dl><div> Kind of like I have been, while at the same time taking his stupidity up the ass? I'm not the faggot here to be judging how people act but he's been acting like a cocky fuck ever since he joined this forum and it's really starting to piss me off. [/quote]
1) Um, just...no.

2) We all have been at some point. But all time he's been here? Surely not.

But you're right, you're NOT going to judge people here. So kindly quiet down, and leave Mr. AS to his tournament.

Everybody else, don't feed Sparkey.

V900

Post by V900 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:49 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Nov 28 2011&#44; 02:07 AM</dd></dl><div>
Everybody else, don't feed Sparkey.[/quote]
*gives sparkey a bread roll*
[/lame joke sorry]

anyhow,

NWOWWE VS. Meganew

"Team Blood Gulch:

Final Boss
Armor: 7
Speed: 6
Traction: 6
Weapon: 3
Low to the ground and has hinged skirting on front and sides and has a lifter. It can move while inverted and can use the lifter to help self-right."

VS.

Also think I'll enter with Minesweeper. As in the original one.

Armor: 8
Weapon: 0
Speed: 7
Traction: 7
Removed the pointless weapons. They're simply hinged to scrape against the floor.

Ready, go&#33;
Final Boss tries to get under MineSweeper, but MineSweeper barely swerves around FB, but only manages to push the sides. It gains momentum and shoves it into the wall. It does a little damage to FB. MineSweeper backs up and prepares to ram it into the wall again (yes, crashing into other bots DOES do damage), but FB backs away last minute so MineSweeper slams into the wall. FB goes over and tries to flip it, but MineSweeper backs away and prepares to push FB onto the Hellraiser spikes, but FB turns around and rises it's weapon, and MineSweeper goes into it. FB clamps down on MS, puncturing the armor slightly and brings it over to the Spikes. The spikes hit MS's chassis 3 times, it does some damage. MS escapes and prepares to get under FB, it manages to and pushes it over to the Hellraiser spikes, It damages FB I time before it gets away. It goes to use the clamp again, but MS shoves it onto the spikes. FB gets damaged. The crowd startsd to get really bored and starts screaming. The match is ended by officials before the crowd goes into a riot.

This was a tough match to judge, the crowd may or may not be too pleased.
Aggression: 10 - 5 MineSweeper
Damage: 12 - 3 Final Boss
Strategy: 8 - 7 Final Boss

Winner: 25-20 Final Boss
Half the crowd is cheering, the other half boo-ing. Small fights erupt in the crowd. The stage is set for Sparkey989 and Badnik96 to battle. Sparkey, albeit a bit pisssssssed about something Badnik96 said earlier about his bot. Go.

Sparkey989

Post by Sparkey989 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:43 pm

I need a picture of Badniks machine.

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:59 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Sparkey989</dt><dd>Dec 3 2011&#44; 01:43 PM</dd></dl><div> I need a picture of Badniks machine. [/quote]
Look back a page...

V900

Post by V900 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:55 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Sparkey989</dt><dd>Dec 3 2011&#44; 01:43 PM</dd></dl><div>I need a picture of Badniks machine.[/quote]
ok

Ouroboros

Omnidrive ring spinner designed by me and CAD'ed by NFX. Will annihilate everything with a speed equal to all bricks and a weapon that can break most armor in judt a few hits.

Speed: 7
Weapon: 10
Armor: 5
Traction: 0 (it's an omni drive bot)