FRR Dead Zone - Power Rankings

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:29 pm

I myself am startled at how well King K. Rool is doing, tbh O.o
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

NFX

Post by NFX » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:43 pm

Scatterbrain, I can't believe is still in this. My only chance at a playoff spot, I believe, is that I beat Dr. Robotnik and War Bastard, and that D-Rez beats War Bastard this week. If War Bastard wins this week, then I think I'm out. It's a hell of a long shot, but I'm not going down without a fight.

Same goes for Freezerburn, it's still very much wide open, despite the loss to King Dedede. Hopefully I can learn and defeat Sunshine this week, then take out Fire Cubed in the final week to get into the playoffs. Not sure how everything else would have to fall, but I'm still there.

Kraze 3 clinches! *dances* And not before time, if I'd lost that match, then I really was worried I would miss the playoffs after going seven weeks undefeated. But now I can hopefully carry the streak on until the playoffs, and then taunt Kody with it. :P

Agent X suddenly drops out of a playoff spot? What happened there? However, with two spinners waiting for me, one of which is already out of it. Jack Frost this week will be a worry, but I do feel I can pull it off. If I'm lucky as hell (which I probably won't be, but oh well), I might be able to get all four bots in the playoffs. =D

For the meantime, I should focus on protecting my third place in the rankings. Another 4-0 at this point would be very nice indeed, I might even snag first spot with some luck. Going to be a very interesting final chase.
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:30 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NFX</dt><dd>Jan 1 2012&#44; 09:43 PM</dd></dl><div>But now I can hopefully carry the streak on until the playoffs, and then taunt Kody with it. :P[/quote]
I'll be coming for you in MW play-offs, just you wait :ph43r:

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:33 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Area51Escapee</dt><dd>Jan 1 2012&#44; 09:27 PM</dd></dl><div> Although, it's looking much better for him now with the 4-0 week, especially for King K Rool (&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;???)[/quote]
You fuck with the bull, you get the horns. :v:

Seriously though wtf... K. Rool actually controls his own destiny? And both remaining matches are entirely winnable??? Who cares if I'm probably going to get bounced in the Semi's... K. Rool could be a semi-finalist&#33;

Dedede also appears to control his own destiny. Messiah should be a winnable match, though Jinx II will be tough.

Robotnik and Boss have the tougher roads. Boss does get a win from Drumroll, but has to take down JPS. Even THEN a playoff spot isn't guarenteed.

Robotnik is in a similar spot. He needs to win out (though bot his matches look tough), AND he needs either Red Zone or War Bastard to lose another match.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Badnik96

Post by Badnik96 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:46 pm

Those wins move me into playoff contention&#33;&#33; Woot&#33;&#33;

Pyrite is pretty much out of it though... Dammit.
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:29 pm

Ugh. Thanks a bloody lot, NWOWWE. Now LI's more or less out of it, and I'm unclinched in the LW division. And considering I've got D-Rez next week, looks like WB is going out as well.
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

Badnik96

Post by Badnik96 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:08 pm

If this tie in the SHW continues then me and Chris would make it because I have beat both Boss and Pepper right?

Anyway I need a win this week to keep Pyrite in the game, though that screws up Lian a lot. Cool.
Team Ignition

NFX

Post by NFX » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:28 pm

I reckon I could still get Agent X into the Playoffs. I've got Jack Frost, who I believe I've got a pretty good strategy for (gonna be tough, though, for certain), and Dr. Thwack Extended Name Goes Here, who I think I can also beat with a little bit of good fortune. Then I can take revenge on JSG with my adapted strategy. =D
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:01 pm

Updated&#33;

Notes

- War Bastard is in desperate need of a win to make the play-offs now. He can very well get it in the form of Scatterbrain. D-REZ has clinched due to beating all three of the robots below him, and The Servant's Assistant is at the top of his game. He will be #1 because he has beaten D-REZ, one of the few to do so. He needs to beat Robotnik to stop Robotnik from getting into the playoffs. Likewise, Red Zone needs a win against Dr. Pepperdine, who has risen from the dead :P, to get in.

- Middleweight and heavyweights play-offs have been determined. WhipCoil is off this week and is the only MW with 5 wins, so he's out and the four MWs above him are in. Also King K. Rool beat Atilla in Week 4 so he prevents Atilla forcing a tie, provided Atilla wins against Bulletproof Bomb this week. Killobite has been knocked out by the Bomb as well, so that clinches K. Rool.

- Interestingly, JPS has not clinched. She was beaten by Jack Frost handily a few weeks back and that put her in a rumble for the SHWs. Likewise, Final Boss is not out yet, and having beaten Jack Frost earlier could force a rumble by beating Drumroll.

- JESUS CHRIST WILL SOMEONE SEPERATE ME CHRIS AND DYLAN FROM #1 ALREADY SDSFJKGDSAFD

NWOWWE

Post by NWOWWE » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:50 pm

Wait... DEDEDE and K. ROOL clinch??? wtf...

Robotnik has to beat Servants assistant to get in? And Final Boss needs to win to even have a chance at a rumble? FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK&#33;
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

NWOWWE

Post by NWOWWE » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:50 pm

Also... I go 3-1 and DROP in the rankings? Major lol

Badnik96

Post by Badnik96 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:57 pm

So Peppernut needs to lose for me to make it in. Because I had to fight JPS in the final goddamn week.

If I miss the playoffs again...
Team Ignition

GF93

Post by GF93 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:34 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Badnik96</dt><dd>Jan 9 2012&#44; 06:57 PM</dd></dl><div> So Peppernut needs to lose for me to make it in. [/quote]
I'll see what I can do :P
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

Badnik96

Post by Badnik96 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:39 pm

yeah, you've got a better wedge so it should be rather easy

good luck man, I'm counting on you&#33;&#33;
Team Ignition

GF93

Post by GF93 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:50 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Badnik96</dt><dd>Jan 9 2012&#44; 09:39 PM</dd></dl><div> yeah, you've got a better wedge so it should be rather easy

good luck man, I'm counting on you&#33;&#33; [/quote]
That's quite alright- consider it a little return for the HW battle.

Now that's two pacts I'm involved in- counting on VEVO to take out Robotnik, and I've got myself a nut to crack to get you into the SHW finals :D
ICE³ ROBOTICS