FRR Dead Zone - Power Rankings

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:24 am

The Bomb's still in the running? I'm quite surprised- pleasantly mind you, but quite surprised nonetheless, I thought it was eliminated for sure.
I'll see if I can get him into the finals as well, and failing that, improve him for next time. I've still got Killobite and Atilla the Drum to fight IIRC, so hopefully I can do it.

And it's great to see War Bastard and Dreadnought in there already- if I'm lucky, I might get some rematches in during the finals.
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

Badnik96
Team: Team Ignition

Post by Badnik96 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:10 pm

woah. GF93 has just done better than I have in like 3 tournaments in this one. I commend you good sir.

And now that Intimidator has no shot at all, then you get a free win with the Bomb this week as a commemorative gift. Congrats again.

Glad to see everyone else still in the running though. This time in Armageddon I had like 3 bots out of it, now I have 3 bots still in. Woot.
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

Badnik96

Post by Badnik96 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:19 pm

DP

Holy shit, If I win my next 3 matches with PS (highly impossible due to the fact I have to fight JPS in the last week) then I clinch, due to beating the 3 bots that are tied with me earlier in the season.

Right?
Team Ignition

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:48 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Badnik96</dt><dd>Dec 28 2011&#44; 01:19 PM</dd></dl><div> DP

Holy shit, If I win my next 3 matches with PS (highly impossible due to the fact I have to fight JPS in the last week) then I clinch, due to beating the 3 bots that are tied with me earlier in the season.

Right? [/quote]
You'd definitely be in with three. Two might even be enough.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

GF93

Post by GF93 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:17 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Badnik96</dt><dd>Dec 28 2011&#44; 01:10 PM</dd></dl><div> woah. GF93 has just done better than I have in like 3 tournaments in this one. I commend you good sir.

And now that Intimidator has no shot at all, then you get a free win with the Bomb this week as a commemorative gift. Congrats again.

Glad to see everyone else still in the running though. This time in Armageddon I had like 3 bots out of it, now I have 3 bots still in. Woot. [/quote]
Thank you on both accounts, mate- I'd say you've done rather well, too. That's the power of GTM for you ^_^
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

NFX

Post by NFX » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:52 pm

I'm surprised all four of my bots are still in the running. But it turns out my prediction about "too little too late" for Scatterbrain was more on the money than I realised. If D-REZ and Red Zone win their matches this week, then I'm out, because they've both beaten me during the season.

Kraze 3, I am extremely surprised hasn't clinched yet. But according to the schedule, it's still entirely possible. Although I'm feeling reasonably confident about Killobite this week, so I'm looking to clinch before I get Atilla and Slasher. They're probably the two biggest problems for me in the division.

Freezerburn and Agent X are still there, still with a decent chance to get into the playoffs. Why must the Middleweight division be so mind-warpingly confusing?
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

Badnik96

Post by Badnik96 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:24 am

I know right? I have to make sure that Dedede, Messiah AND Bad Wolf have worse records than me to clinch.
Team Ignition

GF93

Post by GF93 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:06 am

And I'll try to deal with whatever comes my way. I've got plans for Atilla the Drum and Killobite Sigma, though- provided Vile and Spark Mandrill don't get involved in the case of the latter :rolleyes:
ICE³ ROBOTICS

prince palatine

Post by prince palatine » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:18 pm

Wow, suprised that I have 3 bots in the running.

SA clinched? WOOHOO&#33; But I'm gonna keep going all out though, dont wanna rest on laurels and I want the best opponent for the semi's.

Empty Inside can still clinch? Well I'll have to go unbeaten for the last few weeks to succeed, but I have Dreadnought in my way. PREPARE FOR A SINKING&#33; (most likely me thats going down but meh XD)

Metallic Doom = Major failure, may give it a wedge in the next tournament.

Dr Thwack GRO-REVOLUTION&#33; is suprisingly still in, but I have Agent X standing in my way, big worry there

GF93

Post by GF93 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:31 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>prince palatine</dt><dd>Dec 29 2011&#44; 02:18 PM</dd></dl><div> SA clinched? WOOHOO&#33; But I'm gonna keep going all out though, dont wanna rest on laurels and I want the best opponent for the semi's.

Empty Inside can still clinch? Well I'll have to go unbeaten for the last few weeks to succeed, but I have Dreadnought in my way. PREPARE FOR A SINKING&#33; (most likely me thats going down but meh XD) [/quote]
Seeing as SA got into the LW finals as well, hopefully I'll get a rematch with it in there once the finals roll around =D

And I see you're rather confident on the MW front...but do you think that your wedgless attack will stand up to a Dreadnought blitz? You won't get more than one flip in before it's over. :P
ICE³ ROBOTICS

prince palatine

Post by prince palatine » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:03 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Dec 29 2011&#44; 02:31 PM</dd></dl><div> <blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>prince palatine</dt><dd>Dec 29 2011&#44; 02:18 PM</dd></dl><div> SA clinched? WOOHOO&#33; But I'm gonna keep going all out though, dont wanna rest on laurels and I want the best opponent for the semi's.

Empty Inside can still clinch? Well I'll have to go unbeaten for the last few weeks to succeed, but I have Dreadnought in my way. PREPARE FOR A SINKING&#33; (most likely me thats going down but meh XD) [/quote]
Seeing as SA got into the LW finals as well, hopefully I'll get a rematch with it in there once the finals roll around =D

And I see you're rather confident on the MW front...but do you think that your wedgless attack will stand up to a Dreadnought blitz? You won't get more than one flip in before it's over. :P [/quote]
The only way SA and WB will fight is either in the finals (epic grudge match) or if i finish 3rd in the league

GF93

Post by GF93 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:48 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>prince palatine</dt><dd>Dec 29 2011&#44; 08:03 PM</dd></dl><div> <blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Dec 29 2011&#44; 02:31 PM</dd></dl><div> <blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>prince palatine</dt><dd>Dec 29 2011&#44; 02:18 PM</dd></dl><div> SA clinched? WOOHOO&#33; But I'm gonna keep going all out though, dont wanna rest on laurels and I want the best opponent for the semi's.

And I see you're rather confident on the MW front...but do you think that your wedgless attack will stand up to a Dreadnought blitz? You won't get more than one flip in before it's over. :P [/quote]
The only way SA and WB will fight is either in the finals (epic grudge match) or if i finish 3rd in the league [/quote]
Hopefully the former ^^
ICE³ ROBOTICS

NFX

Post by NFX » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:16 am

If Freezerburn ends up in the playoffs, I could perhaps get a rematch with Dreadnought. =D Depending on which way the finishing positions fell. It was quite close last time, if I remember rightly, so hopefully I can swing it the other way next time. Dedede, Sunshine & Fire Cubed, it's entirely possible, I reckon. Even if Dedede manages to beat me, I can still creep back in, hopefully.
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:20 pm

Updated&#33;

Notes
- Sorry about this. Both The Servant's Assistant and War Bastard are actually knocked out of a clinched spot due to all the remaining play-off contenders' records. Why? One hell of a rumble between EVERYBODY is still possible, that's why. Servant fights Pyrite this week and Robotnik next week, War Bastard fights D-REZ this week, Red Zone's off this week and gets a FF from Pepperdine next week. Utterly fucking confusing. If Servant and War Bastard win this week, they re-clinch.
- Nothing's changed in MWs. The records in-between Dreadnought and Fire&#33; Fire&#33; Fire&#33; are still too tight.
- King K. Rool's victory means yet another massive fuckfest is on the HWs. In fact, his next matches looking absolutely fantabulous. Metallic Doom and The Intimidator...wait? Josh? Are you... Oh...he's fainted from shock. Erm...
- Still four bots with the same fucking record in SHW, except Jack Frost is one of them now, not Agent X.

Clinched this week
- Kraze 3

UNclinched this week
- The Servant's Assistant
- War Bastard

Eliminated this week
- Janus
- Scarab
- Dr. Thwack GRO-REVOLUTION
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

Area51Escapee

Post by Area51Escapee » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:27 pm

LOL Josh has the same record with all 4 of his bots, all a respectable 5-3 and is ranked #3 yet he still might not make the playoffs with any of them. Although, it's looking much better for him now with the 4-0 week, especially for King K Rool (&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;???)

I'm digging the Slasher vs. Kraze 3 final week matchup, presumably the match to decide the #1 ranked bot in HW.