ARC: Armageddon Discussion

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

prince palatine

Post by prince palatine » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:42 am

In the words of Dara off Mock the Week

"Everyone calm the fuck down..." Had to be said

StarlessSoldier

Post by StarlessSoldier » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:45 am

I'd love to start with FF but unfortunately now is not the time. I'm going through a divorce and now I'm running my platoon. I simply don't have time to implement my previous plans. If something starts to change then maybe but for now it won't happen.

Siphai

Post by Siphai » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:55 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>StarlessSoldier</dt><dd>Apr 23 2011&#44; 09:45 AM</dd></dl><div> I'd love to start with FF but unfortunately now is not the time. I'm going through a divorce and now I'm running my platoon. I simply don't have time to implement my previous plans. If something starts to change then maybe but for now it won't happen. [/quote]
Oh jeez that sucks man, wish you the best.

NFX

Post by NFX » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:16 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Meganew</dt><dd>Apr 23 2011&#44; 02:36 PM</dd></dl><div> Everybody else: You suck, lol. :D [/quote]
My Astrodude Award says different. :P

@John: That does sound quite rough. Hopefully things'll sort themselves out soon enough for you.

Speaking of tournaments, I'm considering trying one out myself, once I get all the rules, Arena CADs and everything sorted out.
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

Area51Escapee

Post by Area51Escapee » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:20 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>StarlessSoldier</dt><dd>Apr 23 2011&#44; 02:45 PM</dd></dl><div> I'd love to start with FF but unfortunately now is not the time. I'm going through a divorce and now I'm running my platoon. I simply don't have time to implement my previous plans. If something starts to change then maybe but for now it won't happen. [/quote]
I'm really sorry to hear that, man. Take all the time you need. Hopefully ARC will be active for quite awhile, so there should be opportunities to run it down the line if you choose to do so.

succotash_54

Post by succotash_54 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:01 pm

John, I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through this shit. You're a good man and a good soldier. Don't ever forget that.

Fish Of Doom

Post by Fish Of Doom » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:00 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Meganew</dt><dd>Apr 23 2011&#44; 07:36 AM</dd></dl><div> What... The... Hell?

I'm stuck doing finals, with barely enough time to pop over here, and you guys stop hating on me and start on each other? I am the most hated person on FRA, okay? And I don't intend to lose my title to a group of guys who don't deserve it&#33;

Joey: Get a grip, man&#33; You made the fucking finals&#33; You've done what it takes guys like me and Lian many seasons to do. And now you're blowing it all on a judges' decision that in no way whatsoever affects reality? It's shit like this that makes ARC less fun, and now I know why people were seriously pissed at me one time at FRA.

Kody: People really want this straightened out. You think that you could maybe help a bit with that and fully mention what you and Joey talked about?

DRD: Damn, man&#33; I haven't seen you pissed off this badly since about mid-season&#33; :P

Alex: Haters gonna hate.

ARC high council(or something): Can we please clarify this, and do it soon? With no officially recognized and advertised tournament, the site will become less and less active, until ARC as we know it does not exist.

Everybody else: You suck, lol. :D [/quote]
I have no idea what your reputation on FRA is, but we enjoyed having you here this season. Cool designs and good rps.

DRD is always angry, that's why we love him.

StarlessSoldier

Post by StarlessSoldier » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:13 pm

Oh don't worry I'm good. It is more than for the best believe me, just consuming my time and energy.

Siphai

Post by Siphai » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:09 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>StarlessSoldier</dt><dd>Apr 23 2011&#44; 03:13 PM</dd></dl><div> Oh don't worry I'm good. It is more than for the best believe me, just consuming my time and energy. [/quote]
Also more sex

Siphai

Post by Siphai » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:10 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Fish Of Doom</dt><dd>Apr 23 2011&#44; 03:00 PM</dd></dl><div> <blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Meganew</dt><dd>Apr 23 2011&#44; 07:36 AM</dd></dl><div> What... The... Hell?

I'm stuck doing finals, with barely enough time to pop over here, and you guys stop hating on me and start on each other? I am the most hated person on FRA, okay? And I don't intend to lose my title to a group of guys who don't deserve it&#33;

Joey: Get a grip, man&#33; You made the fucking finals&#33; You've done what it takes guys like me and Lian many seasons to do. And now you're blowing it all on a judges' decision that in no way whatsoever affects reality? It's shit like this that makes ARC less fun, and now I know why people were seriously pissed at me one time at FRA.

Kody: People really want this straightened out. You think that you could maybe help a bit with that and fully mention what you and Joey talked about?

DRD: Damn, man&#33; I haven't seen you pissed off this badly since about mid-season&#33; :P

Alex: Haters gonna hate.

ARC high council(or something): Can we please clarify this, and do it soon? With no officially recognized and advertised tournament, the site will become less and less active, until ARC as we know it does not exist.

Everybody else: You suck, lol.&nbsp; :D [/quote]
I have no idea what your reputation on FRA is, but we enjoyed having you here this season. Cool designs and good rps.

DRD is always angry, that's why we love him. [/quote]
DRD owns

StevenMcG

Post by StevenMcG » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:47 am

Sorry to hear about that, John, hope all goes well for you. It certainly puts the last few posts in this thread into perspective, wouldn't you say, peeps? -_-

Well, I can't say this hasn't been an eventful season. Rather disappointed with my results this time around, but Clawdius had a solid run and Wedge Devo only missed out on qualifying by a gnat's hair, so I guess I can't complain too much. Kudos to the eventual winners and all who managed to survive those nasty division draws. It certainly wasn't easy.

It's been a long time since I swung by here, but this last season really has sparked my interest in the ol' robotic combat fandom again. I had some fun with an points tournament over at FRA recently and wouldn't mind trying one over here some time if the interest was there. :)
"Eat, drink and be merry - for tomorrow, you may catch some disgusting skin disease!"
~ Edmund Blackadder

Andrewbot

Post by Andrewbot » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:52 am

I'm always amazed to come back every few months to find that RPing is still going.

For you guys who enjoy it, keep it up&#33;

BEES

Post by BEES » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:23 am

I hate RPing more than you can imagine.