Important Changes, Rewrites, etc.

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

succotash_54

Post by succotash_54 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:04 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Siphai</dt><dd>Mar 7 2010&#44; 12:54 PM</dd></dl><div> I'll finish out the season, but obviously I'm not doing anymore writing. [/quote]
Alex, if you want to keep writing, I'm sure Chris and Josh would have you back. Same with Kody. The door's open to you both.

Meganew

Post by Meganew » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:07 pm

Just as a joke...

If Alex/Kody decide not to come back to writing results, would you maybe be willing to give me a shot, Phillip/other Admins?

succotash_54

Post by succotash_54 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:10 pm

Maybe. The regular season is almost over, though. We're two-thirds of the way through, and it gets lesser in post-season play.

G-Force

Post by G-Force » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

and why the FUCK isn't Pluto a fucking planet anymore?

You know, if you would all stop being so fucking pretentious and making so many god damn rules, maybe people would respect you more. Neptune doesn't even deserve to be a fucking planet, you assholes just can't admit the fact that you have a faulty categorization system.

I'm out. you fuckers. go suck a cock.

EDIT:// Oh, sorry. I thought we were still fighting.

Area51Escapee

Post by Area51Escapee » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:33 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>G&#045;Force</dt><dd>Mar 7 2010&#44; 09:21 PM</dd></dl><div> and why the FUCK isn't Pluto a fucking planet anymore?

You know, if you would all stop being so fucking pretentious and making so many god damn rules, maybe people would respect you more. Neptune doesn't even deserve to be a fucking planet, you assholes just can't admit the fact that you have a faulty categorization system.

EDIT:// Oh, sorry. I thought we were still fighting. [/quote]
Oh MY GOD. So lame. Pluto is a large kuiper belt object. Deal with it and grow up or else you'll get banned.

Meganew

Post by Meganew » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:19 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>succotash_54</dt><dd>Mar 7 2010&#44; 02:10 PM</dd></dl><div> Maybe. The regular season is almost over, though. We're two-thirds of the way through, and it gets lesser in post-season play. [/quote]
Sweet. The fact that I could possibly write results for ARC tournies is something I think I'll be able to do well, that is, if I do get the chance to do it.

StarlessSoldier

Post by StarlessSoldier » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:40 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Area51Escapee</dt><dd>Mar 7 2010&#44; 09:33 PM</dd></dl><div> <blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>G&#045;Force</dt><dd>Mar 7 2010&#44; 09:21 PM</dd></dl><div> and why the FUCK isn't Pluto a fucking planet anymore?

EDIT:// Oh, sorry. I thought we were still fighting. [/quote]
Oh MY GOD. So lame. Pluto is a large kuiper belt object. Deal with it and grow up or else you'll get banned. [/quote]
BANHAMMER&#33;&#33;&#33; Where the fuck is Steve?