CAD Request Thread

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Wolf51-50

CAD Request Thread

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:50 pm

Yeah, no reason to rush. That said, if you'd like, it would be pretty epic to see BD2 in Rhino form. And Alex, whatever happened to bots like Savage Messiah (Even though I am quite offended by it as a catholic :v: ), and Dunkleosaurus (I can't spell)
Alpha Robotics - Embrace the carnage!

Recent Tournaments:

ROBOT2
FW: Apocalyptic Peacekeeper (2-3)
LW: Backstab 3 (3-3) [Lifetime 11-8]
MW: Outrage 2 (4-1) [Lifetime 6-3]
HW: Tulta Munille (3-2)

Ruination: The Upheavel
LW: White Lightning (1-6) [Lifetime 4-8]
MW: Diablo Genesis (5-3) [Lifetime 10-5]
HW: Coup de Grâce (2-5) [Lifetime 13-9]
SHW: Fenrir (6-2) [Lifetime 7-3]

Reckoning: The Revival
MW: Vovoka (4-1) [Lifetime 10-3]

tune in next time on ARC when I one-up Boto by posting my vast collection of Thomas The Tank Engine hentai on the Discord :V -HFL

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

CAD Request Thread

Post by winternimbus » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:14 pm

Whelp, I might as well request something. Prepare yourselves for some good ol' thread necromancy. :v:

Neophyte Redglare II.

Make the shape more lowdown, something like the 2013 Witch Doctor:

Definitely keep the wedge design from the 2013 Witch Doctor, keep the design similar to the current Neophyte Redglare (incorporating her design into the bot's paintjob and design yada yada yada), incorporate her dragon head cane into the launching bars: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/msp ... 0216034531 (pic of the actual Neophyte Redglare as she appears in homestuck btw)

And yeah, we're good to go!
winter! she/they pronouns, trans rights babey!

ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT: MINI
Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals, Cherry Bomb Classic 3 Quarter-Finals
America Offline - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals

"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
-NWOWWE, 2017

British-Robotics

CAD Request Thread

Post by British-Robotics » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:27 pm

I'd like my robot to be CAD'd

HW - Ricochet

http://imgur.com/a/SHak9

Ricochet is relied by pure pushing power and the ability to use the weapon as effective as possible, The tyres are filled with foam in order to last longer and make the robot more mobile. the front wedges along the front panels are hinged.

He has some shiny chrome armour, and the flipper should be moved up a little from the oigional design.