LoRE 3rd place play-offs

Drowning City's media and other contents announced, discussed, and bashed in here.
That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

LoRE 3rd place play-offs

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:23 am

Turgor vs. Crystal

God damn it, Rob, why did you forget to RP? Turgor wins 3rd place in the Lightweights by a forfeit.

----

Terminus vs. Caliente

This fight doesn't really matter, but I'll bite. Caliente retains enough control at the start of the match to get under Terminus and slam him into the hammer. Terminus takes a couple of shots, but comes out rip-roaring. From there Caliente is unable to get any solid offense going and Terminus simply creams him via wall slammings, axe shots, and hazards. Yes, Caliente's poor control let him down. What of it?

Aggression: 10-5 Terminus
Damage: 10-5 Terminus
Strategy: 9-6 Terminus

Terminus attains 3rd place in the Middleweights by a score of 29 to 16.

----

Parasite vs. Truth or Consequences

Okay. Parasite's coming out like a bot on a mission. Looks like Mission Impossible if you ask me. OR IS IT? Parasite gets a huge hit on the first meeting and tears a bit of the flanking wedge off. Okay. ToC keeps coming. Parasite gets another shot that bends ToC's flanking wedge even more. Okay. ToC keeps coming. Eventually a few more hits happen but ToC's still looking sharp. And there we go. MAJOR flip on Parasite. And then another. Parasite moves away. The last hit was directly on the front of ToC, so Josh seems to be getting in the groove of things tactic-wise. Nick looks like a guy on a mission. BANG. There's a huge hit and that same flanking wedge is gone. Well it took like 4-5 hits already, so... okay whatever. ToC gets another few flips. You know, ToC doesn't really look like he's damaged internally at all. Josh is good, Josh is cool, Josh is letting it all hang out. Nick looks like he drank too much coffee. So does Parasite, as it continus to zip around and aim for ToC's corners. BANG. Parasite actually gets a hit directly on ToC's flipper, denting the side of it very slightly. ToC flips but misses. Parasite now tries to move in using the wedge. Big mistake. ToC gets a massive, massive flip on Parasite that sends him flying through the air. Parasite splats down inverted. Looks like that bar won't be hitting the wheels now. Nick doesn't seem to care much. Maybe it was the coffee. Maybe he likes his coffee like his metal... BLACK! Okay I'll shut up. Parasite continues to chew into ToC but is unable to get really any lasting damage done, and is tossed a few more times by ToC. By the end it's Parasite moving sluggishly, but ToC looks like the robotic version of Two-Face. Maybe this calls for a coin toss. I'M JUST KIDDING.

Aggression: 9-6 Truth or Consequences
Damage: 10-5 Parasite
Strategy: 9-6 Truth or Consequences

Truth or Consequences attains 3rd place in the Heavyweights by a score of 23 to 22.

----

Phantasmic Slammer vs. Hephaestus

There isn
This account is in a state of dimensional flux