Battlebots Season 3 (Season 8)

Speak freely but don't be stupid about it or you'll find yourself on the last train to Clarksville, ya dumbass.
Siphai

Post by Siphai » Sat May 19, 2018 10:45 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Fish Of Doom</dt><dd>May 19 2018, 02:38 AM</dd></dl><div>Witch Doctor, Brutus, and Rotator all had smoke and loss of weapon. When I saw witch doctor's weapon stop under yeti, but the saws still trying to turn, I was like "You guys are gonna blow your motor" and sure enough.[/quote]it really gives perspective to how well tombstone is built. i really wonder how it manages to withstand it's own punishment

Shaba117
Team: Team Stealth Productions

Post by Shaba117 » Sun May 20, 2018 7:55 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Siphai</dt><dd>May 19 2018, 10:45 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Fish Of Doom</dt><dd>May 19 2018, 02:38 AM</dd></dl><div>Witch Doctor, Brutus, and Rotator all had smoke and loss of weapon. When I saw witch doctor's weapon stop under yeti, but the saws still trying to turn, I was like "You guys are gonna blow your motor" and sure enough.[/quote]it really gives perspective to how well tombstone is built. i really wonder how it manages to withstand it's own punishment [/quote]14 years of trial-and-error, failures, and refinements are what makes Tombstone a champion today.

Siphai

Post by Siphai » Fri May 25, 2018 3:12 pm

Hypershock vs Bite Force should be good. Bite Force is one of my favorites but Hypershock's lifting arms can press to the ground and get under Bite Force's wedgelets so he could probably bring his weapon into play easier. Will be tough to see cause Hypershock has had reliability issues in the past.

Overhaul vs Sawblaze could actually go in Sawblazes favor, the way he has the wedges set up could make it easy to get around Overhaul's crap. It'll definitely be close.

Whiplash vs. Hypothermia will probably just be a pushing contest. Probably Whiplash's favor.

The rumble that'll make your nan sore. I don't really know any of these robots except Double Jeopardy which shoots a giant piece of steel like a gun. It only has one shot so it'll probably do nothing and die.

War Hawk vs. Axe Backwards: this will probably be the coolest match of the night.
Last edited by Siphai on Fri May 25, 2018 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

succotash_54

Post by succotash_54 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:41 pm

I entered to win a piece of Battle Royale With Cheese.... but I kinda hope I don't win this one.

I mean, it's a thrill to win a piece of any robot, sure... but I dunno about a bot that The Aristocrats could beat.
Last edited by succotash_54 on Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.