Idea for expanding the forum

Speak freely but don't be stupid about it or you'll find yourself on the last train to Clarksville, ya dumbass.
Wolf51-50

Post by Wolf51-50 » Tue May 16, 2017 11:37 am

So, as we've seen, we've gotten a large amount of new members, kudos to GTM (which is still a rather large contributor) We also had a large amount of success from our reddit tournaments Hammerfall and Pressure Drop. I think that it wouldn't hurt to try it again, especially since it's had so much success these past two years. These tournaments combined brought in an approximate 10 members to the forum (with a few other reddit only members as well)

With Reckoning: Evolution coming up, and with the reddit RpRoomFBB slowly deteriorating, perhaps another sponsorship is what we need. Of course, we cannot do this without the consent of Laz and Alex as the tournament organizer and former tournament organizer.

And with the rebirth of the Robot Wars reddit, we could get more members from the UK. I'm sure the Battlebots reddit would be a great place to announce thus as well. It might be hard to contact the moderators and convince them, but I think it's worth a shot for the good of the forum.

So, if we ever decide to, should we dip our feet into the reddit community with Reckoning?
Alpha Robotics - Embrace the carnage!]

tune in next time on ARC when I one-up Boto by posting my vast collection of Thomas The Tank Engine hentai on the Discord :V -HFL

playzooki

Post by playzooki » Tue May 16, 2017 1:50 pm

No, we should not

Mole55

Post by Mole55 » Mon May 29, 2017 7:11 am

Fuck it, do a RW-based/themed ARC tournament.