Who Everyone Is

Speak freely but don't be stupid about it or you'll find yourself on the last train to Clarksville, ya dumbass.
doom_force

Who Everyone Is

Post by doom_force » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:43 pm

I'm Tyler. From the CC boards, to the komodo9 board, (I think there was one between here, but I forget the name), and now here. I was in erscaptain's FBB, and then the custom tournaments that Dylan (FoD) ran. Dabbled a bit at AU during the RA2 glorydays (I'm home in PA for the break so I broke out RA2 again, hunted down the smartzone cfz file, and modded the AI bots to make them not suck). Built some real antweights that went like 1-12 at NERC events back in the early 2000s. I really only visit here every 4 months or so, make a post, and leave again.

Hey, strangers.

Toxic

Who Everyone Is

Post by Toxic » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:30 am

Well hello guy!

You seem to have came back at the right time! ARC is experiencing a tremendous resurgence as of late. The fantasy game is stronger than ever. If you ever think to check here again you should check it out. The next even is poised to be one of the biggest tournaments in a while.

Mystic2000
Team: Myst Inc

Who Everyone Is

Post by Mystic2000 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:02 pm

I'm Bob, some french guy coming from another combat robot forum, i also probably hold the record for least consistent RPer and most pessimistic ARCer