A delightful date in which we celebrate the coming of Alex V

Speak freely but don't be stupid about it or you'll find yourself on the last train to Clarksville, ya dumbass.
That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:29 pm

Pardon me, may I vulgarly inquire the tenacities of your implied remark to my state of well-being, you diminutive canine of the female persuasion? I shall take it upon myself to provide enlightening information to you that I have obtained a doctorate degree after arduous years of study in the United States Navy Sea Air and Land Teams, and afterwards partaken in forcibly relinquishing Islamic individuals of their prized possessions; to disclose further knowledge the estimated volume of deaths at my arms has exceeded the number three hundred. I have been blessed with military exercises in the field of the genus hominoidea, and those in the United States of America who train themselves in the profession of separating the cephalic part of the human body from its host acknowledge my supreme status in this regard. To my exceedingly honed eyesight and focus. your existence on the astral plane of our common universe is merely in the shape of a bulls-eye. Your said existence, you would do well upon to realize that from this moment forth it will fragmentate and fade from divine accuracy courtesy of yours truly. If you had any delusions lingering in your cranial cavity that your mishappened exclamations over a global system of interconnected computer networks would pass by unnoticed, I would implore you to swiftly re-process your cerebrum and cerebral cortex, and then further ridicule your lack of argument by proclaiming you a copulator. Our many dictations clash even as my comrades in espionage hijack your local service provider and return valuable data which will be accommodating to our organization; thus my foul-mouthed larva of the order diptera, it would be well-advised to take shelter in a small, enclosed area of your dwelling abode, however the odds of surviving the resulting cyclone of your inescapable destruction calculate to zero percent; this result will determine that your aforementioned existence is inconsequential, despite your repeated objections. You have been designated deceased in a derogatory manner, infantile bovine of the subspecies capra aegagrus hircus. You will bear witness to my complete and galactic omnipresence in a timely fashion. I shall share my uncanny ability to irreversibly mutilate your body parts from using nothing but my upper appendages; these methods number in the valley of thirty-five score. Most frighteningly, I have been highly educated in the sport of fisticuffs, leagues beyond what mere mortals could discern. As well my deeds have granted me the deriviation of multitudes of munition from a first-world country's division of oceanic combat, which is sufficient to paste your butt cheeks across many hundreds of thousands of square kilometres, as you feel your bowels releasing from the explosive force. The wisdom of silence you were not bequeathed, but had these matters gripped your muscular hydrostat that manipulates vibrations across the many calcified structure in one's mouth in a firm showing, my crusade of ordinance following your juvenile outburst would most likely not have been unexpected to your being. Therefore, you must empty your coffer to which I will greedily take the spoils and declare you insufferably unintelligent. I close this hostile message to you by defecating over your person in vast amounts leading to your imminent suffocation, and once more decreeing you an infantile bovine of the subspecies capra aegagrus hircus, and an inanimate object that was formerly in motion by its own motivations.

<small><small><small><small>Happy birthday Alex. Don't kill me.</small></small></small></small>
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

playzooki

Post by playzooki » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:39 pm

happy birthday

NFX

Post by NFX » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:04 pm

ARGH

i mean

CAKE

Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:07 pm

Wait a minute... THERE'S NO CAKE HERE&#33;
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Badnik96
Team: Team Ignition

Post by Badnik96 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:36 pm

Nick stole it all :v:

happy birthday alex&#33;
Last edited by Badnik96 on Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:08 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

succotash_54

Post by succotash_54 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:47 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NWOWWE</dt><dd>Apr 23 2015, 02:07 PM</dd></dl><div>Wait a minute... THERE'S NO CAKE HERE&#33;[/quote]The cake is a lie.