My adventures with Lydie Lewis

Speak freely but don't be stupid about it or you'll find yourself on the last train to Clarksville, ya dumbass.
MadBull

Post by MadBull » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:27 am

Lydie Lewis the scammer and I have been exchanging e-mails. Haven't had a good scammer in a while, finally getting one after such a long wait made me wanna create a topic to share the results with the world.

Or at least with this community.

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Dearest in Christ,

With Due Respect and Humanity, I was compelled to write to you under a humanitarian ground.

My name is Mrs.Lydie Lewis. I was born in Baltimore, Maryland, I am married to Mr. Anderson Lewis director J.C Industries Cote d'Ivoire.We were married for 38 years without a child. He died after a Cadiac Arteries Operation.

And Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next six months due to my cancer problem (cancer of the lever and stroke).
Before my husband died last year there is this sum &#036;3.5 Million Dollars that he deposited in a bank here In Ivory Coast. Presently this money is still in the bank.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to any good God fearing brother or sister that will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct herein. I want somebody that will use this fund according to the desire of my late. Husband to help less privileged people, orphanages, widows and propagating the word of God.

I took this decision because I don

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:30 am

I replied. I wish to state that to make this mail I used quotes from the film "South Park: Bigger Longer & Uncut" for my own amusement. I do not wish to insult anyone's beliefs but at the same time I feel no remorse being hard towards criminals like "Lydie Lewis".

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Dear Mrs. Lydie Lewis,

I am afraid you have mistaken me for someone else. I am not a God fearing brother. God hates me, that's why. He has made my life miserable. So I called him a cocksucking asshole. Then I get grounded. I'll show God that we're not gonna fucking take any more of his bullshit. He is the biggest bitch of them all&#33; Where is your God when you need him, huh? Where is your beautiful, merciful faggot now? Here I come, God. Here I come, you fucking rat&#33;

So as you understand I can not accept your money if it is to be used in a God propagating manner. I only do business with other God haters like myself. Good luck with your cancer of the lever and stroke.

Arie[/quote]

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:32 am

She replied, and I daresay I question if she actually read my mail.

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>My Dearest Beloved Aria.

Calvary greeting to you in the name of our lord Jesus Christ, How are you and all the members of your Families all together with your friends, I hope every one is fine and in good health condition, If so thanks be to almighty father for his mercy and guiding. Your message is well received and the content is well understood. Thank you very much for your willingness accepting to assist accomplished my Vow to God almighty, and i pray that God will grant you with wisdom which shall enable you fulfill this project to his Glory. My dear beloved, God almighty has lead me to hand you over the fund for my donation as my late husband advice me when he was alive and so shall I want you and your house ministry to use the fund to accomplish my vow for the glory of God our father because I am very sick now. No i am not a cheater and i can never be because i am a child of God.

Thank you very much once again For your concern to my donation which I have already made up my mind before contacting you, Right now as I am writing you this letter to you, I was admitted in the hospital here in Ivory Coast, and if not this nursing sister here who use to help me in typing the letter in the computer and send to you, In fact God has been using her to help me here since my late husband brother abandon me just because I did not have any child for their late brother, and they are all against me because of my late husband properties, Which they have also plan to claim all because I am presently sick, But to God be the glory that I hide the deposit certificates of my donation fund and they will never know about this fund, Because the fund in the bank is the fulfillment of the vow I and my late husband made before almighty God.

My dear beloved, I am 62 years old woman, I need your help for my donation because I am very very sick now, My Doctor said that I will not last longer on this earth because of my sickness, But I am not afraid of death only what I need now is for my donation to be in good hand, I really need your prayer now because I can not even walk with my two legs any more because of the stroke but I know that God will visit me on his appointed time, and I shall not die to see that my donation to you is received and also used as I have instructed you. As a child of the living God, you should know that our ways are not his ways.

My Bible tells me that God works in many ways, and all things worked out for good to them that believed in Christ Jesus. In fact It is also by the leading of the holy spirit that I choose you in obedience and love to fulfill the desire of I and my late husband that I supported to the glory of God, After the bad news my Doctor gave me about my health condition, I become afraid and I have to disclose this matter to him so that he will help me contact the bank where my late husband deposited the money, But the bank said that before anything that we must go to the high court and get an authorization letter that will enable the bank do the changes of ownership in your name as the new appointed beneficiary from me before they will transfer the fund to you in your country. Give 80% of the fund to Charity Organizations and Churches on my name so that my soul may rest in peace. While the remain is for your family welfare.

Only what I need from you now is your full name, telephone and fax numbers, all together with your home address and bank account where the bank will transfer the money into in your country, As soon as i hear from you with this needed information, I will hand it over to my Doctor, So that he can help us get the Authorization letter in your name and address, and immediately that is done, I will also forward and gave you the contact information of the bank, in other to enable you contact them immediately and also plan with them on how the fund shall be release and made transfer to your bank account in your Country.

I have attach a photo of me and my husband for your view. Thanks for now and I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible you read this message, May the lord be with you and bless you, Please I need your prayers concerning my illness.

Yours sister in Christ,

Mrs. Lydie Lewis.[/quote]

She did include a picture of some couple, which is something I always passionately hate. These are probably 2 innocent people. Bleh.

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:39 am

And I replied again.

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Out of interest, and sorry if I seem overly jovial but you just seem like such a nice person. And personally I find having a nice chat with a nice person more important than business.

But yeah, out of interest,

"My Doctor said that I will not last longer on this earth because of my sickness"

Does your sickness require you to go into space?

Arie[/quote]

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:40 am

Maybe if her doctor wasn't wasting his time moonlighting as a financial consultant he could treat her medical condition better :P
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Badnik96
Team: Team Ignition

Post by Badnik96 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:48 am

I love how she completely disregarded what you said in your first response. A+ scammers here.
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

NFX

Post by NFX » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:59 am

"cancer of the lever" i fucking lost it. XD
Last edited by NFX on Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:00 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Badnik96</dt><dd>Mar 24 2015, 08:48 AM</dd></dl><div>I love how she completely disregarded what you said in your first response. A+ scammers here.[/quote]don't be so quick to judge, you don't know what cancer of the lever can do to the mind

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:06 am

She's like Saruman. She has a mind of metal and wheels. :v:
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:07 am

hence the cancer of the stroke

BEES

Post by BEES » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:38 am

Cancer of the stroke is proof that Christ Jesus works in many ways.

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:07 am

Haha, hadn't even noticed that Nick.

I feel that the words are in the right order but she failed to use punctuation.

"and all things worked out for good to them that believed in Christ, Jesus&#33;"