My adventures with Mr Usman

Speak freely but don't be stupid about it or you'll find yourself on the last train to Clarksville, ya dumbass.
MadBull

Post by MadBull » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:20 am

Back then I ended up in 2 different mail exchanges with Usman, one about his reverend and one about seeing him I believe, not sure anymore, wooden kitchens were involved though.

TODAY, I got replies from Mr Usman to both mail exchanges. IDENTICAL replies no less. I suspect Usman is just sat behind his computer sending to reply to every contact he has.

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Dear,

Your email was noted,please do contact Dr Chris Nwose with the below email address for the prompt release of your funds as your payment file has been forwarded to his office.

Name:Dr Chris Nwose
Position:Paymaster General of the Federation
Email:customoffice826@yahoo.com

As soon as you contact him,please keep me posted on all matters until your funds are released to you.

Ahmed Usman.[/quote]

He doesn't even TRY to continue where we left off. Ruddy hell. There was no Dr Chris Nwose in the original storyline and there was a deadline for me that I failed to meet by several months&#33;

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:26 am

Maybe if they had fewer than 826 custom offices they wouldn't have to use Yahoo to make sure everyone had a company email address.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Badnik96
Team: Team Ignition

Post by Badnik96 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:31 am

that email address is totally not shady at all XD
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:31 am

for the hell of it

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Hey Usman&#33;

What is this about Mr. Usman? What was noted? You must understand that a lot has happened to me since the last time we talked, I am not the kitchen salesman you fell in love with any more. After my goldfish died I moved to Dundee to begin a sparkling career as a one man kung fu display team. I hope you understand my confusion.

Kung Fu Anton[/quote]

Badnik96

Post by Badnik96 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:33 am

You must name your next robot Kung Fu Anton.
Team Ignition

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:45 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Badnik96</dt><dd>Mar 25 2015, 07:33 AM</dd></dl><div>You must name your next robot Kung Fu Anton.[/quote]Kung Fu Anton: Four Star Badass.
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:00 am

no one is responding anymore&#33; the old Usman was much better&#33;

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:03 am

You'd think picking up the conversation after months would mean they'd be more persistent than this.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:00 am

yeah, especially if against all odds I prove to be so willing to respond

Badnik96

Post by Badnik96 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:15 am

You should try messaging this Chris Nwose person&#33;
Team Ignition

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

good point

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:00 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Dear Dr Chris Nwose,

I have been asked by Ahmed Usman to contact you about the payment. I must admit I do not understand the full details of this deal, but I wish to get involved nevertheless because Ahmed Usman is one of the most trustworthy men I ever met. Why else would President Hosni Mubarak allow him to be his personal assistant? That is why I take the time to contact you, despite being a busy Dundee one man kung fu display team mourning his goldfish.

Kung Fu Anton[/quote]

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:49 am

Well, Chris Nwose replied

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Access Company International Limited,
Corporate Head Office,Plot 99c,Danmole Street,
Off Adeola Odeku/Idejo Street,
Victoria Island,
Tel.+234-818-3565-418

Attention: Kung Fu Anton,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your message dated On Thu, 3/26/15

Please I am very sorry for my delay in responding to your message; the reason was that we and the Attorney are very busy updating the payment Files.

Please note, that all the modalities has been put in place to enable you receive your approved Fund of US&#036;7.5m( Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) as directed by Mr.Ahmed Usman the personal assistance to the formal Egypt President Mr.Hosni Mubarak)to enable us end up this project immediately.

I will advice you to choose one of the below method of payment, so that I will quickly release the fund through the payment method of your choice, then I will tell you the procedure. Below are the listed method of payment which you are advise to chose and get back to us immediately.

(1) Payment By:

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:53 am

I asnwered
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Dear Dr Chris Nwose,

You say your stipulated terms and conditions mean I must reply as quickly as possible, but as of yet I have not been shown any terms and conditions. Know that I have utmost trust in you, you are a friend of Ahmed Usman after all, personal assistant of Hosni Mubarak, who I trust with my whole heart, but the fact you mention the terms and conditions means they are of importance, and therefore I am interested in seeing them.

Regards,

Kung Fu Anton[/quote]

Am fairly proud of this one. Not hilarious, but he did mention (capitalized, even), TERMS and CONDITIONS. Asking if I could see those is only reasonable, innit? Obviously, there are no actual TERMS and CONDITIONS, so giving him the task to come up with something should be fun.

He replied
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Access Company International Limited,
Victoria Island,
Tel.+234-818-3565-418

We write to acknowledge the receipt of your mail and this is what we mean by stipulated terms, Please choose your mode of payment.

(1) Payment By:

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:32 pm

I replied to tell him I REALLY want them TERMS and CONDITIONS

You must have understood me wrongly. I wish to see the TERMS and CONDITIONS that your previous mail refers to, if only so that I can make a more informed decision as to what mode of payment I wish to use.

I am awaiting your company's TERMS and CONDITIONS.

Regards,

Kung Fu Anton[/quote]

He replied
Victoria Island,
Tel.+234-818-3565-418

Thanks for your quick response, Sir Mr. Ahmed Usman have already complied with our Official Guidelines( TERMS) before he was allow to Deposit the Fund here in our Company.

(1) Payment By:
Last edited by MadBull on Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.