My adventures with Mr Usman

Speak freely but don't be stupid about it or you'll find yourself on the last train to Clarksville, ya dumbass.
MadBull

Post by MadBull » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:44 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Aug 10 2014, 03:06 PM</dd></dl><div>I shall now play Jehovah's Hitlist to this epic masterpiece of a thread.[/quote]Thanks for the support but sadly neither the Ahmed nor the Reverend have gotten back to me&#33; I do feel I have multiple aces left but I don't want to look too eager so lets wait and see.

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:08 am

time for an update, I mailed Mr Usman too, telling him no one was replying
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Dear dear Mr Usman,

The Reverend doesn't answer my e-mail, what should our next step be?

Regards, love, peace,

Anton
[/quote]

and then the Reverend again, I didn't want this crazy love triangle to end&#33;
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Dear Revered,

Is everything all right? I have given you a prove of identity a week ago now. When will Mr Usman and I be able to start our business?

Kind regards, love and peace,

Anton[/quote]

And I mailed Usman again
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Mr Usman, please give me a status update, haven't heard anything in a week now :(

Regards, Love, Peace,

Anton
[/quote]

Next... finally, an answer&#33;

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:26 am

First, the Reverend got back to me, with an e-mail interestingly named "I AM VERY SURPRISE"
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Attention: Sir,

Your letter came to me as a surprise as below letter and attached was sent to you on the 11th August 2014, so i wonder why you said you have not received any response from me.

Please advice.

Rev Frank Taylor.[/quote]

Will get back to what was attached later, firstly, shortly after this, Mr Usman got back to me to address my concerns.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Dear Anton,

Thanks very much for your response, yes i have speak with the security company and they said a letter has been sent to you, so kindly confirm.

Ahmed Usman.[/quote]

I answered the Reverend first
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Dear dear Reverend Frank Taylor,

Apologies for being unclear. Yes, I have received the letter you are referring to, and I have responded to it, delivering to you a prove of my identity. I have mailed you my prove of identity August 8th, 2014. It was after that that I hadn't heard from you.

Again, apologies for my vagueness,

Regards, love and kisses,

Anton[/quote]

Then I answered the Usman.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Dear dear Mr Usman,

Yes, I indeed received a letter, and after that provided what they said they needed.

But after that I had heard nothing of them :(.

Regards, love, peace,

Anton[/quote]

Next... what did the Reverend send?

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:27 am

The Reverend provided this&#33;
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Attention: Sir,

Please when have responded to your letter of 8th August 2014 but you fail to go through the attached letter that accompany our response for more details, so i have decided to resend the our response of 11th August 2014. Please go through the attached letter for more details.

Yours Faithfully,

And here is the damn letter

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:55 am

I kindly answered the Reverend.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Dear dear Reverend Frank Taylor,

Your mail reached me now, after failing to reach me earlier, thank you, bless you. I hope you are well hung today.

I feel the 2 week deadline you force upon me is a bit steep, especially since I received the letter late. A bit of leeway would be kind. Especially considering I don't even know yet where I must go to. Could you be so kind to inform me of where I have to travel to?

Kind regards, love, peace,
Anton[/quote]

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:01 pm

This is the greatest thing I have ever seen.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:31 pm

Don't forget that early on in these mails he asked me if I was willing to travel to AUSTRIA.

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:19 am

After the latest e-mail I sent to the assets managing Reverend asking where I had to travel to, I got a reply, from Mr Usman himself
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Dear Anton,

Thanks very much for your email, please what exactly is the content of the letter you received from Rev Frank Taylor and when do you plan to travel to London.

Kindly advice me,

Thanks,

Ahmed Usman[/quote]

... London? He asked me to travel to Austria&#33; I got letters from 122 Barking Essex Luton, where does London suddenly come from?&#33;

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:40 am

I replied

The Reverend wants me to travel to him and bring with me 5 (5&#33;) copies of my passport photograph (I think his copier may be broken, poor soul), a prove of identity (I have already given him that&#33;) and a large amount of Dollars (because everyone knows Austrian/British companies usually want to get paid in Dollars).

Thing is, I have not yet been told to where I have to travel. I have asked this to the Reverend in my most recent e-mail to him. In one of your first mails you asked my if I was willing to travel to Austria, since then I have received letters from Barking Essex Luton and now you mention London. I have looked at my map, but I have been unable to locate towns called Barking Essex Luton or London in Austria, so I eagerly await the Reverend's response as to to where in Austria he wants me to travel.

Regards, Love, Peace,

Anton[/quote]

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:43 pm

Usman replied

Thanks very much for your response, please pardon me for the mistake, you are to travel to London United Kingdom and not Austria.

Please i will be gladly if you can travel as soon as possible so that the fund will be handed over to you. i will be waiting for further update.

Thanks,

Ahmed Usman.[/quote]

As did Reverend Frank Taylor

First you are to meet the officials of our company in London United Kingdom, so you are hereby advice to send us your flight schedule to enable our staff pick you up from the Airport to a very secured hotel here in London United Kingdom.

Secondly after the meeting of the Management of this company base on your appeal for more time to visit London, the Management have agreed to give you from now to 2nd September 2014 to visit London.

Yours Faithfully,

I ONLY EVER AGREED TO TRAVEL TO AUSTRIA&#33; Maybe I'm not even allowed to enter England&#33;

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:56 pm

You could always send Lian with power of attorney&#33; :v:
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:54 am

I have left the situation simmering for a bit, to see what would happen.

Mr Usman mailed me today.

How are you, please what is the position? when do you plan to travel to London?

Kindly advice me.

Thanks,

Ahmed Usman.[/quote]

Please notice that I have not yet agreed to travel to London, London Ohio or otherwise...

I'm pleased to see that I'll stay on Mr Usman's radar even if I stay quiet for a bit. A true friend indeed.

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:41 am

And after letting it simmer a bit more...

Thanks very much for your response, please send him a remainder letter to notify him that you are still waiting for his response.

Thanks,

Ahmed Usman.[/quote]

I replied, well, the only logical reply. I wasn't sure what he meant.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Sorry? I don't understand?[/quote]

And he replied, today, September 2nd, the deadline set upon me by the Reverend.

thanks very much for your response, base on the information from the security company you are expected to be in London today and until now you have not send your flight schedule to the security company?

Please kindly advice me.

Thanks,

Ahmed Usman.[/quote]

I have just replied.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Oh Mr Usman,

I am so sorry, so sorry.

You deserve to know the truth Mr Usman, since you have been such a reliable and trustworthy business partner for me. I'm scared of flying. I was SO happy when your initial mail said I had to come to Austria, because I can go there by train. Technically I can come to London by train too, but the Reverend and you kept on saying you were expecting my flight schedule. I am ashamed of my phobia. I didn't there tell either you or the Reverend, I was afraid I would disappoint you. I know my phobia is now getting in the way of the mahogany dreams you and I clearly share... but I just didn't know what to do, still don't.

I am sorry Mr Usman. The only way in which I can come to London is by train, not by airplane. I am sorry to have let you down :(. And I am also sorry I have never told the Reverend this. Can you please tell him about my phobia? I'm too ashamed to tell it to him personally.

Love and regards,

Anton[/quote]

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:59 am

... guys, I am not joking, having heard nothing from him since September, Mr Usman just mailed me...

I am excited and annoyed at the same time, because I want to make something of this yet I barely remember the storyline I was creating back then, oh well, will have to look into this I guess.

Badnik96

Post by Badnik96 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:03 am

Maybe him and Lydie Lewis are connected&#33;
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ