Where there's smoke, there's...

Speak freely but don't be stupid about it or you'll find yourself on the last train to Clarksville, ya dumbass.
That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:36 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Mar 17 2014, 03:30 PM</dd></dl><div>Apparently, it's spelled that way in German.[/quote]From http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Klarinette

"Klarinette" is German for "clarinet."

So yeah. :proud:
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:49 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Mar 17 2014, 03:36 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Mar 17 2014, 03:30 PM</dd></dl><div>Apparently, it's spelled that way in German.[/quote]From http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Klarinette

"Klarinette" is German for "clarinet."

So yeah. :proud:[/quote]Well, fancy that&#33; Guess what I lack in knowledge of anime, I make up for in knowledge of European spelling and all that good crap. :P
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:02 pm

Unlike Josh (yes I've having a jab at you :P), I try and actually find the good Japanese stuff instead of just hating it all. :v:

GF93

Post by GF93 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:11 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Mar 17 2014, 04:02 PM</dd></dl><div>Unlike Josh (yes I've having a jab at you :P), I try and actually find the good Japanese stuff instead of just hating it all. :v:[/quote]Aye. Personally, I don't really hate Anime, but it's just not my thing.
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:13 pm

It really isn't mine either, but there's some I still like, like .hack here. I used to watch a decent amount of it 10 years back but now I only pay attention to a select few because so much of it is cliche bullshit. =P

Anyway, I believe we were at one point wishing Lian a happy birthday. =P

GF93

Post by GF93 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:19 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Mar 17 2014, 04:13 PM</dd></dl><div>It really isn't mine either, but there's some I still like, like .hack here. I used to watch a decent amount of it 10 years back but now I only pay attention to a select few because so much of it is cliche bullshit. =P

Anyway, I believe we were at one point wishing Lian a happy birthday. =P[/quote]Indeed- definitely agree with you on the "clich
ICE³ ROBOTICS

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:58 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Mar 17 2014, 04:02 PM</dd></dl><div>Unlike Josh (yes I've having a jab at you :P), I try and actually find the good Japanese stuff instead of just hating it all. :v:[/quote]Hey&#33; I have no problem with their consumer electronics&#33; :v:

Strictly speaking I'm very picky about any kind of animation.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

MassimoV

Post by MassimoV » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:57 pm

they pinch back?