Robot Wars may be returning!

Speak freely but don't be stupid about it or you'll find yourself on the last train to Clarksville, ya dumbass.
That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:02 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Starting 2013 with a bang ... Robot Wars is back &#33;&#33;

So it's been a long time coming, but finally the time is here to announce our news&#33;

Over the last two years we have been in negotiations with Robot Wars LLC, yes the TV show about joining forces. It has always been my dream to be in this position so as you can imagine its such a great opportunity to be get.

Although we are still not finished with paperwork which I had hoped to have finished by the start of the 2013 events, we have initiated the transition period... so I can now announce that the Roaming Robots / Robots: Extreme Wars Live brand will soon be disappearing from the public eye.

In replacement will be the brand ... Robot Wars. &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

We have a signed a franchise deal which means we will be working closely with Robot Wars LLC and promoting the Robot Wars brand as our show and hopefully this means the future looks very bright for our hobby&#33;

Not only will we become Robot Wars, but with it come the rights to use the House Robots if we can find them. Or even make replicas if needed.

Maybe you will see Sir Killalot working with Major Damage in the arena and then you need to be scared &#33;&#33;

Hopefully you will join us in 2013 and help us show TV world what they are missing out on, believe me eyes will be watching all of our events this year so it is important that you help yourselves secure a better future by helping us make the events the best we can &#33;&#33;&#33; We all want it back on TV, and this is hopefully a positive step towards it.

Over the next few events you will see things changing as our current brand disappears and we take over the Robot Wars brand, its going to be a slow process as we fit everything in with my current work load. House Robots, Arena Changes, New YouTube, Facebook and Website.... I have all sorts of new and exciting things planned in 2013 to fit in with our new direction. Watch this space &#33;

Once we get the paper work finalised which hopefully will be very soon I will be in touch with some more info about the future and specifically what it means to robot world.

You won
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:12 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Feb 17 2013&#44; 05:02 PM</dd></dl><div> <blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Starting 2013 with a bang ... Robot Wars is back &#33;&#33;

So it's been a long time coming, but finally the time is here to announce our news&#33;

Over the last two years we have been in negotiations with Robot Wars LLC, yes the TV show about joining forces. It has always been my dream to be in this position so as you can imagine its such a great opportunity to be get.

Although we are still not finished with paperwork which I had hoped to have finished by the start of the 2013 events, we have initiated the transition period... so I can now announce that the Roaming Robots / Robots: Extreme Wars Live brand will soon be disappearing from the public eye.

In replacement will be the brand ... Robot Wars. &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

We have a signed a franchise deal which means we will be working closely with Robot Wars LLC and promoting the Robot Wars brand as our show and hopefully this means the future looks very bright for our hobby&#33;

Not only will we become Robot Wars, but with it come the rights to use the House Robots if we can find them. Or even make replicas if needed.

Maybe you will see Sir Killalot working with Major Damage in the arena and then you need to be scared &#33;&#33;

Hopefully you will join us in 2013 and help us show TV world what they are missing out on, believe me eyes will be watching all of our events this year so it is important that you help yourselves secure a better future by helping us make the events the best we can &#33;&#33;&#33; We all want it back on TV, and this is hopefully a positive step towards it.

Over the next few events you will see things changing as our current brand disappears and we take over the Robot Wars brand, its going to be a slow process as we fit everything in with my current work load. House Robots, Arena Changes, New YouTube, Facebook and Website.... I have all sorts of new and exciting things planned in 2013 to fit in with our new direction. Watch this space &#33;

Once we get the paper work finalised which hopefully will be very soon I will be in touch with some more info about the future and specifically what it means to robot world.

You won
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:15 pm

Now it's time for Battlebots to arise again as well.

Robot Wars and Battlebots. The best.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

GF93

Post by GF93 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:18 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Feb 17 2013&#44; 05:15 PM</dd></dl><div> Now it's time for Battlebots to arise again as well.

Robot Wars and Battlebots. The best. [/quote]
Definitely. Now let's see if we can convince Josh to build an IRL Clown Breath&#33; :P
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

Badnik96

Post by Badnik96 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:39 pm

YES

Question is will the RWW add pages for the new competitors/house bots?
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:58 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Feb 17 2013&#44; 05:18 PM</dd></dl><div> <blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Feb 17 2013&#44; 05:15 PM</dd></dl><div> Now it's time for Battlebots to arise again as well.

Robot Wars and Battlebots. The best. [/quote]
Definitely. Now let's see if we can convince Josh to build an IRL Clown Breath&#33; :P [/quote]
Pal, I couldn't even build an IRL Zombie Killer. :lol:
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

GF93

Post by GF93 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:06 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Badnik96</dt><dd>Feb 17 2013&#44; 09:39 PM</dd></dl><div> YES

Question is will the RWW add pages for the new competitors/house bots? [/quote]
If it does get aired, potentially- though it does kind of make me wonder how they'll have Major Damage and Mr Psycho around at the same time. :P
ICE³ ROBOTICS