Comments on Hall of Fame

Best of the Best and the Worst of the Worst along with the ARC "Hall of Fame" found in here.
Area51Escapee

Comments on Hall of Fame

Post by Area51Escapee » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:29 am

I just looked over the first round inductees of the Hall of Fame and Philip did a good job with the bios. Should we also comment on the inductees, though? I don't see why not. It's important to say a few words. Here ae my thoughts on each of the inductees.

Diacronic - If you judge him over the last two years, you won't find much productivity in him. However, before that he was as important as anyone. Creating the new ARC, running FRC single handedly during its prime, active participation in CFL, creative new ideas and ARC leadership ability.

doom_force - I think Tyler is here for his expertise and experience in real robot building. He's accomplished a lot as a builder and is always fun to chat with. He doesn't paticipate much on the forums, but he's been around and a well-respected member since the beginning.

Ernie - Ernie has to be one of the most likeable and intelligent regular members in this community. He has done well in FRC and CFL and remains the strong silent type.

erscaptain - His biggest legacy was obviously starting up the first role play based fantasy league, which began the most important part of this community. His ove-the-top attitude, aggression and dramatic moments have also landed him as one of the most interesting charactes of ARC.

Fish Of Doom - He's the most interesting and unique character I have ever met in this community, if not on the internet all together. His charm, hilarious and random moments and light-heartedness has made him one of the best personalities in the forums. Let's not forget his accomplishments: pioneer of the custom leagues, creating numerous projects like Secret Santa, #2 ranked in CFL, accomplishments as a builder, too.

Gemini - This guy is fucking awesome.

Komodo - The guy who started ARC obviously. He's got good leadership abilities, when he's around that is.

Omegaforce - This guy has more technical expertise and genuine intelligence than anyone I know. He was a huge member in the early days and he's really been an asset again recently. He would kill newbs in a blink of an eye and could silence other people easily as well. Basically, not someone you want to argue with.

succotash_54 - If I could trust one person with the Drowning City forums, it would probably be Philip. He's got great leadership, responsibility and sense of fairness. He is indeed the heart and soul of the community.

Team Ragnarok - Another great robot builder in the community. He's a really nice guy with a lot of experience in building.

TMDustBunny - A veteran of the comunity for a long, long time. Even though she's not nearly as active as a lot of other members, her presence always is big. It's always encouraging to know that chicks can dig robot combat, right?

succotash_54

Comments on Hall of Fame

Post by succotash_54 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:36 am

Nice comments Chris.

I can't believe I originally posted it in the wrong damn forum though. I do NOT get enough sleep on the weekends. lol

StarlessSoldier

Comments on Hall of Fame

Post by StarlessSoldier » Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:37 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Area51Escapee</dt><dd>Dec 3 2006&#44; 07:29 AM</dd></dl><div> Omegaforce - This guy has more technical expertise and genuine intelligence than anyone I know. He was a huge member in the early days and he's really been an asset again recently. He would kill newbs in a blink of an eye and could silence other people easily as well. Basically, not someone you want to argue with.
[/quote]
I'm much nicer these days lol, but when the next season starts you bitches will taste my pain. Far too many impossibilities this season.

TMDustBunny

Comments on Hall of Fame

Post by TMDustBunny » Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:57 pm

[font=Optima]Awe, why thank you&#33; We love you too&#33; [/font]

Toxic

Comments on Hall of Fame

Post by Toxic » Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:11 pm

Hmm,new ones are up today.Really like it.I'm glad I'm full of nonsense-thats what I was aiming for.=P I'm kinda surprised that Botbuilder(AKA Eddie) from delphi #3 wasn't on it since he first did the robot strategizing thing,but its not my decision,so oh well.Great list overall&#33;Good job&#33;

succotash_54

Comments on Hall of Fame

Post by succotash_54 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:58 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Toxic</dt><dd>Jan 2 2007&#44; 07:11 PM</dd></dl><div> Hmm,new ones are up today.Really like it.I'm glad I'm full of nonsense-thats what I was aiming for.=P I'm kinda surprised that Botbuilder(AKA Eddie) from delphi #3 wasn't on it since he first did the robot strategizing thing,but its not my decision,so oh well.Great list overall&#33;Good job&#33; [/quote]
Uh, actually he was. He's listed as majin_nappa. That's the name he went by at the most forums, so that's the name he was inducted under.

Toxic

Comments on Hall of Fame

Post by Toxic » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:34 pm

Whoops.My memory sucks.Sorry

Kiazi

Comments on Hall of Fame

Post by Kiazi » Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:09 am

Nice Inductees and glad to be one of them.

i think i got my cat preg

Comments on Hall of Fame

Post by i think i got my cat preg » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:35 am

oh hey wow my name is there

also i wish i knew how to change my name

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Comments on Hall of Fame

Post by NWOWWE » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:30 am

You want it changed? I can do that for ya. Just let me know what you want now.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.