Wolf51-50's new creation

Get your creative juices flowing and submit your own media, art, ariticles, or whatever you think people will find at least mildly entertaining to this site. We promote intelligence.
Wolf51-50

Wolf51-50's new creation

Post by Wolf51-50 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:17 pm

Part DJ, part street fighter,
IT'S FLIP CITY REMIX!

http://imgur.com/wNPMsYg

I've never liked flippers, but this time I gave it some thought and said screw it and made this thing.
Common bot by day, City famous DJ by night. But when no ones around, he takes on anyone who gets in his way. This is the bot you don't want to meet in a dark alley. Try to cross him, and he'll flip you out of town! This bot sports 2 flippers with equal power, one a rear hinged and other a front hinged. And it can dance while playing it's own music. With omnidirectional drive, this thing has it's own victory dance and a small speaker embedded in the top right corner. Also, when either flipper is activated, the fast forward or rewind symbol on top lights up. This is easily the most artistic bot I've ever made. While it's hard to see, The front hinged flipper on the left has a blue frame (so you know where it is), and the entire panel on the right is the rear hinged flipper.

Stats

Speed: 7
Armor: 9
Weapon: 8 (4 to front hinged flipper, 4 to rear hinged flipper)
Traction: 5
Torque: 1
Alpha Robotics - Embrace the carnage!

Recent Tournaments:

ROBOT2
FW: Apocalyptic Peacekeeper (2-3)
LW: Backstab 3 (3-3) [Lifetime 11-8]
MW: Outrage 2 (4-1) [Lifetime 6-3]
HW: Tulta Munille (3-2)

Ruination: The Upheavel
LW: White Lightning (1-6) [Lifetime 4-8]
MW: Diablo Genesis (5-3) [Lifetime 10-5]
HW: Coup de Grâce (2-5) [Lifetime 13-9]
SHW: Fenrir (6-2) [Lifetime 7-3]

Reckoning: The Revival
MW: Vovoka (4-1) [Lifetime 10-3]

tune in next time on ARC when I one-up Boto by posting my vast collection of Thomas The Tank Engine hentai on the Discord :V -HFL